Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Flying High Again!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-12-2019, 05:11 PM

VV had prepared her entire life to become a professional wrestler. From the moment that she first laid eyes on the product, she knew that she was destined to walk the same halls as the heroes and legends that she viewed on TV week after week. Her hope was to one day be remembered with the same fondness as other legends in this business. Sixty-five days and 4 defenses later, she found herself in a very promising position to help further that goal. One more defense, and VV would find herself the owner of a twenty-four-seven briefcase. A golden ticket to any title that she so chose to cash it in towards. Despite other recent troubles, her mind, body, and soul were all focused on this one singular goal….

Defeat Kid Kool.

It could be argued that VV had faced tougher challenges leading up to this point, but none of them seemed to carry the same weight as this match. To say that she was nervous leading into this match would be an understatement.

”Hey, are you okay?”

The scene fades into the interior of an airplane where we find VV and Jessica sitting next to one another. Both of them with a thin blanket wrapped over their shoulders and pulled tightly across their chest.

”I’m fine... “

Jessica didn’t really believe it. VV’s facial expression told the truth. Something was bugging her out.

”Okay, cause we can always go back home if you…”

VV was quick to cut Jessica off before she could finish.

”No, I want to do this…. I’m just… I dunno, I guess I’m just worried about Warfare.”

Jessica actually seemed to be a little relieved by that revelation.

”You need to get your mind off of all that wrestling stuff for a while. Let’s just… I dunno, have some fun?”

VV smiled, not because she was happy, or even because Jessica’s suggestion resonated so well with her, but simply to play the part and put her friend at ease.

”you’re right… you are… I just have a lot of pressure on me to win this match, and… I guess I’m worried what will happen if I drop the ball in the final stretch.”

Jessica smiled and wrapped her arm around VV to pull her closer. VV obliged, feeling a sense of comfort as she rested her head against Jessica’s shoulder.

”You’ve worked really hard to get to where you are. I’ve watched the girl I knew grow into this beautiful, strong, driven woman over the past few months, and I’m telling you now, no matter what happens at Warfare, everyone is proud of you and what you’ve accomplished.”

VV smiles again, this time more genuinely. It feels good to hear those words, especially when you consider how she ended up her to begin with. Her parents, they never agreed with this choice. They never understood their daughters desire to become a wrestler. Her family was posh, well to do, maybe even a little snooty. They envisioned Ashley (VV’s real name) growing up, graduating college, finding a respectable career, and someday, starting a family.

”But as far as they’re concerned, I’m just a traveling carny worker.”

Jessica was genuinely confused by VV verbally responding to her own thoughts.

”What was that?”

”Just thinking about my parents.”

She said as she tried to covertly wipe the tears from her eyes before they ran down her cheeks. Jessica pulled her in tight for a moment into a sort of half hug.

”You know, you really need to talk to them sometime.”

”I know…”

And with that the conversation was over. The two girls continued to sit there in silence for a few minutes until the voice of a middle aged man broke the silence.

”Are we ready ladies?”

Both girls sat up and removed their blankets to reveal that they were wearing skydiving gear. The girls stood up and started to head towards the jump point.

”Are you sure you want to do this?”

VV looked back to Jessica with a cheeky grin.

”I need to start having some fun, right?”

Jessica chuckled softly at the reply.

”I should have saved that line until we were safely back on the ground.”

VV walked up to the line just in front of the jump point. The diving instructor began checking her equipment as VV looked back to Jess.

”Wouldn’t have made a difference. You can’t be the Xtreme champion if you’re not willing to get extreme!”

And without another word, VV nonchalantly jumped out of the plane to Jessica’s initial shock.

As she free falls through the sky, VV goes live on YouTube!

”Ok listen up. I’m fourteen-thousand feet in the air, and falling fast! That means that I don’t have much time to say what I gotta say, so let’s get right to it! Kid Kool, while I commend your efforts in winning both the Federweight and Heavy MetalWeight championships, we all know that there is a humongous gap between what it takes to win either of those titles, and what it takes to win a match between those ropes. Do you have what it takes to dethrone me right before I win my prize for successfully defending the Xtreme Championship over the last couple of months? I don’t think so, and let me tell you why!”

“Your career in the XWF so far has been so shallow, that it’s hard to refer to it as a career at all. When I said that I had more matches under my belt than you, I forgot to mention the fact that I’ve only been with the company for seven months. In seven short months, I’ve managed to win so many championships that I could call it a day right now, go back home, and know that I’ve made an impact on this company. Sure, it’s not a big impact in the grand scheme of things, but two Tag championships and a lengthy Xtreme Championship run that places my name into the top ten longest reigns of all time isn’t something to ignore either, now is it?”

“Now, despite your career starting way back in 2016, the only thing that you have ever managed to do is pick up the HMW and Feder a few times. Hey, that’s great and all, but come on dude, those belts aren’t meant to be taken seriously. That’s the whole reason those belts are never defended on television. They’re not actual championships. They don’t have any records or stats attached to them because they’re meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Of course, when you’re career is about as fire as an ice cube you might be inclined to willingly blind yourself to that fact. Is that why you’re so gung-ho to try and get those belts on television with that insanely stupid Cinco Cell Sacrifice open challenge that you issued? Do you really think that the XWF is going to front the bill to build that monstrosity just so a curtain jerker who’s hardly around in the first place can get his feel goods from defending a championship at one of our biggest shows of the year?”

“HEEEEECK NO!”

“You’d have to be crazy to think that, but then again…”

“Kid Kool, if you want to be a real champion, you’ll need to learn to start thinking like a real champion. First thing you should learn is that it takes a ton of dedication to your craft to get yourself to the level that you need to be at in order to get one of these belts around your waist. That’s dedication that you sir, simply do not have. If you did have that burning desire to be the best, it would drive you to always push on, even when all of the odds are stacked against you. It would inspire you to kick out and push on, even when every muscle in your body feels like it’s about to rip in two, and finally if you had that desire, you would be driven to do anything and everything in your power to always put forth the best you that you could!”

“That’s not you though is it? Sure, you’re quick to label yourself as the best thing in the XWF, and you love to verbally fantasize about the day that you finally win the big one and reign supreme as the Universal Champion, but come on dude! If being a champion, and I do mean a REAL champion in the XWF was something that you really, truly wanted to aspire to, then you’d probably have more matches than you do years of service with the XWF!”

“The truth is, you don’t have that desire, not truly. Sure, the idea of fame and fortune may cause strange things to happen in your pants every time you sit around dreaming about it, but wanting something, and dedicating yourself to it are two different things!”

“When I was offered my contract with the XWF, everyone in my life told me that I was crazy. My parents, my friends, Mr. Walker, the guidance counselor at my old high school. They all tried to dissuade me from achieving my dreams. Even when I started taking wrestling classes, my instructors tried their hardest to deflate me, break me, and send me back home. Nobody believe in me, not even my best friend Jessica, but I’ve spent the better part of the last half year working my butt off to prove them all wrong! What have you done to prove your naysayers wrong Kool?”

“That’s a rhetorical question by the way, because we all know the answer already. You haven’t done squat! Sure, you pop up from time to time in an effort to attack someone when they least expect it and steal their titles, but let's be real… To thrive here, you need to do it in the ring, and in the ring you fail every time. Just like you have failed to capture the Xtreme title even once, despite your twenty-million attempts.”

“But let’s live in your fantasy world for just a minute, and let’s ponder what would happen if you did manage to win the Xtreme Title?”

“Well, that actually brings me to my second point Mr. (not so) Kool, and that point is, while winning a title here in the XWF may be a hard earned accomplishment in and of itself. It doesn’t even begin to compare to the challenges that await you when it comes time to defend. You think winning these titles is hard? Try fighting some of the rudest loudmouth jerks you’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting. How would you hold up when you are required to defend this championship day after day? Would you find the strength to rise up and take the challenge head on, or would you crumble under the pressure and disappear once again? I think we both know the answer to that one as well.”

VV pulls the ripcord on her parashoot. It deploys and jerks her body as it catches the wind. VV holds her phone out to show off the view 5000 or so feet in the sky over South Island, New Zealand.

”The view out here is absolutely stunning isn’t it? I think I’m going to enjoy the next five minutes up here and call this a wrap. Double K, think about what I said. Because if you come into this match half cocked, and not ready to lay it all out on the line to win this championship, I promise you that you’ll once again find yourself going home empty handed!”

“Now, until next time…”

“BUH-BYE!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019