Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
VV loses to KK? THAT'S CRAY CRAY!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 12:07 PM

“I swear, these people are making it REALLY HARD to be proud to be a champion!”

VV says as she briefly pulled an ice pack from her face revealing a swollen black eye from an earlier run in with Kid Kool and a frying pan.

”What in the world happened to you?”

VV collapsed onto the couch beside of Jess and let out a deep sigh.

”Where do I start? With the flunkees that keep lining up to try and take my Xtreme Championship? Or with the lunatic that attacked me at Savage for like no reason?”

”You were attacked? By who???”

VV glared at Jessicia who immediately realized her blunder and went on the defensive.

”I’M SO SORRY!”

”You didn’t watch?” VV asked, with a strong undertone of disappointment in her voice.

” I meant to, but then some friends from work asked me if I’d like to go check out Captain Marvel with them. I set the DVR to record Savage, but for some reason it didn’t record…”

VV slinks down into the cushions defeated and covers her face with the ice pack.

”Of all the matches for you to miss, why’d it have to be this one?” She says in a muffled voice.

”I’m sorry, really I am. Maybe we can find highlights on Youtube and watch them together?”

Jessica looked on as VV continued to sit quietly and look utterly deflated.

”Come on, don’t be mad at me…”

”I’m not mad…” She said in what was nearly a whisper.

”Are you sure, cause you seem pretty upset…”

VV continued to sit there silently for a moment. Eventually she huffed and threw the ice pack to the floor before sitting up to glaring at Jess.

”You know what, I am mad! I’m mad because more often than not, I can’t so much as grab a bite to eat without worrying about some no name, bottom feeding, never was from yesteryear springing out of a trash can and smacking me in the back of the head with dildo, or whatever BS they think might be funny enough to distract people from the fact that their entire career might as well be one big punchline! I’m mad because my best friend decided to go watch a movie instead of checking out a match that I had against one of my idols, and I’m mad because...”

VV jumped up and began to pace around the living room as Jessica watched on in silence.

”No, I’M FUCKING PISSED OFF BECAUSE A MAN WHO I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND RETURNED AT SAVAGE AND NEARLY ENDED MY CAREER!”

For those who don’t know, cursing is a trait that VV typically goes out of her way to avoid. With that said, it’s no surprise that Jessica’s jaw nearly hit the floor when she heard the F-Bomb fly out of VV’s mouth. After the initial shock, Jessica walked over to VV and placed her hand on her shoulder.

”I’m sorry that I skipped out on your match. I know it meant a lot to you and I should have stayed home and checked it out like I said I would/”

Vita closes her eyes tightly in an attempt to fight back tears and her head jerks slightly to the left as she struggles to bring her emotions under control.

”No… It’s fine. I’m over reacting, I know I am… It’s just… It’s been a tough few days.”

”It sure sounds like it.”

”You know, I can handle fighting off the Kid Kool’s and Tommy Wishes of the world, but to be betrayed by someone who you thought was a friend... “

Jessica took VV’s hand into her own and led her back to the couch where they both sat down.

”What happened?”

”Micheal Graves… After my match, he came out.”

”Graves? That name sounds familiar.”

”The guy that was in that tag match with me back when I first started wrestling. The one who I felt like I cost him his career by not being a good enough partner.”

Jessica's eyes lit up as she remembered VV talking about this guy before.

”Oh yeah, that guy!”

”Yeah, that guy. The guy who I tried my best to get his job back. The guy who I offered to bring in as my manager just because I felt so bad for him. The guy whose house I’ve been to numerous times just to check in and see if he’s ok. THAT GUY came back and decided to dump me over the ropes and on my head.”

”Well thank God you’re alright!”

”Yeah, I was lucky I guess. More lucky than the next person I step into the ring with anyway!”

”Kid Pool?”

”No silly, Kid Cool, but with a K, and the dude is anything but! Seriously, he’s like a caricature of an 80’s party boy, but somehow manages to get it all wrong. Like, he’s kinda like David Lee Roth if David Lee Roth were lame.”

Jessica chuckles at the thought of someone her age not thinking David Lee Roth was lame already.

”David Lee Roth is lame…”

”Okay, you’ve got a point, try even lamer than that! Like Imagine Malibu Barbie, but a dude, and way too into 80’s culture. Like, bleached hair, oily tanned skin, lots of neon colored zebra and leopard print, and Winger playing 24/7 on one of those archaic boom boxes that people used to carry around on their shoulders. Except he doesn’t actually carry one of those boom boxes around with him because that might actually make sense. Instead, this loon comes at me with a frying pan!”

”WOW! That’s pretty lame!”

”I know, right? Anyway, he’s tried like a billion times to wrestle this Xtreme Championship off of me, and of course he’s failed every time. Now he’s gunning to take the title in an official match like that somehow improves his odds. The worst part of the whole thing is having to listen to him carry on about how great he’s supposed to be!”

“UUUUGGGGHHH!!”

“Listening to him go on and on about how great of a wrestler he is has been so mind numbing! Like, this guy came into the XWF a few years ago and did… Well nothing, at least as far as I could remember. So I thought maybe I’m just not remembering so well, maybe he made a big impact and I just forgot about it or overlooked it somehow.”

”That’s not very likely with you.”

”I know right! I hit up the XWF archives anyway though because who knows, maybe he had done something before he left the XWF to go on and win all the titles ever on some indy world tour that I’m sure is just more delusions from this maniac. So anyway, I sit down and I start looking through all of the statistics we have on this guy, and guess what?”

Um… What?”

”Nothing… Nothing to substantiate any of his claims!”

”I can’t say that I’m shocked by that.”

”Neither can I, but you wanna know the best part?”

”Go for it... “

”I couldn’t find any record of him doing anything of note ANYWHERE else either! I mean, I was getting desperate. I called up a few friends in the business, they had nothing. I scoured Google, I searched youtube, I even asked Vinnie Lane if he knew anything, and you know what he said to me?”

”What?”

FLASHBACK!

Backstage during this past Savage.

”HI VINNIE!”

Vincent turned to look behind himself and see who was greeting him. He noticed VV standing their and gave her a slight nod before turning his attention back to whatever was preoccupying it before.

"Hello Vita."

”Hey, could you possibly tell me anything about what Kid Kool has been doing for the last two years?”

"Who?"

Lane asked having not fully paid attention to the question.

"Oh wait, him… Um, I dunno dude. Probably clubbing and asking random strangers for title shots."

”What about the world tour he went on where he claimed a bunch of championships from different companies?”

"Um, no idea dude, but I will say that if you believe that one, I’ve got a ton of stock in CCWF I could sell you!"

”that pretty much confirmed it for me, this dude hasn’t ever accomplished squat, but you want to hear the worse part?”

”That depends, how many more times is this story going to continue to worsen?”

VV cracks a smile as a small crackle of laughter escapes. She quickly straightens up and continues on her rant.

”The worst part is, he tried to flip everything that I’ve said, or thought of saying back around on me. This mudda-fudger tried to claim that I’m the real bottom feeder in the XWF! Like I haven’t accepted AND overcome every challenge that has been issue to me, including his! He acts like he’s some conquering hero who’s returning to the XWF to take it by storm, yet I’m pretty sure that so far I’m the only dummy who was naive enough to actually acknowledge his presence, and now I can’t shake the guy. I swear, he’s another Tommy Wish, just without the extra creepy date rape stuff!”

”WOW, this guy sounds like a real pain in the ass. I can only imagine how badly must you hate this Kid Kool?”

”Hate him? I don’t hate him at all. I mean, I’d be lying if I said that he wasn’t getting on my nerves, but I don’t hate him. His over the top self absorbed ego is annoying, but this guy obviously has some pretty severe mental health issues, and it wouldn’t be right to hate on the guy for something he has no control over. I just wish he would find somebody else to pester and leave me alone. I thought that maybe accepting this match and beating him decisively in the middle of the ring would be enough to do the trick. Afterall, it worked in getting Wish outta my hair… mostly, but no, This guy still keeps coming at me every time I turn around. He’s even gunning for my Federweight championship now, and I thought that was just to try and get under my skin some more, but no… He actually thinks that he can win EVERY TITLE IN THE XWF at the same time and go on to defend them. Never mind the fact that the company has rules set in place to avoid that very idea, but if he thinks that he’s taking this Xtreme championship off of me now, he’s crazier than I thought! At the beginning of the year, Jessalyn and I took a hard loss when we faced off against APEX for the Tag Championships. I don’t think Jessalyn has fully recovered from that loss yet, but I made it my mission to bounce right back and now skip a beat! I had already won the Xtreme Title right before all that happened, so I looked at this championship as an opportunity to keep my career on track. I decided that I was going to defend this belt every chance that I got, and that I was going to do so no matter who wanted a shot. I didn’t discriminate. I faced any and all challengers. I was even prepared to enter a championship scramble on Savage if enough people requested a shot at the title! You can say what you will about quality of opponents, but if a bigger dog wanted a shot, he sure was too shy to speak up!”

“Anyway, back on topic I’ve worked hard for the last two months, and it’s all been to get here, to this match and earn myself a 24/7 briefcase! So if he thinks that I’m just going to roll over and gift this championship to him when he is literally the last obstacle standing between me and my goals, then he’s out of his mind! If he thinks that he can actually come down to that ring at Warfare and dethrone me legitimately, then he’s crazier than the idea of rain and sleet being a perfect storm!”

Jessica glanced down to check the time on her cell phone.

”Ugh!”

”What’s the matter?”

”My shift starts in half an hour…”

”Why do you keep going to that place if you hate it so much?”

”A girl's gotta eat, right?”

”Yeah, I suppose so, but why not try to find something that you actually enjoy doing?”

Jessica laughs at the thought.

”How could I possibly find something better than serving overpriced coffee to hipsters?”

VV placed a finger to her mouth as she totally pretended to be in deep thought. In reality, she’s had this idea for a while.

”You could always come on the road with me!”

”What? How would that work? I still have school and bills to pay?”

VV smiled really big as she thought she had the solution.

”Let me hire you as my manager, or valet, or I dunno, something. Then you could pay your bills and go on the road with me between classes!”

”You know that would pretty much mean that I only can travel with you in the summer right?”

”Hmm, good point. Okay… How about you just drop out?”

Jessica looked to VV in shock that she would even consider the thought.

”I can’t just drop out of collage VV!”

”Yeah, I know. Can’t blame me for trying though… But for real, consider it. Even if it’s just for the summer, we could have a blast, and you’d make enough money that you wouldn’t have to work while you’re in school.”

Jessica’s face twisted and contorted as she considered the idea, but you could tell by her expression that she had her reservations about it.

”I don’t know VV, after some of the things that you’ve told me about that place…”

VV just waved her concerns off like they didn’t hold any water.

”Oh you’ll be fine! None of that crazy stuff should happen to you!”

Jessica considered the proposal for a moment before responding.

”I’ll consider it, but right now I have to get to work before I’m late.”

Jessica hopped up and began grabbing all of her things.

”I could probably get you a date with one of the wrestlers to sweeten the pot!”

Jessica was already halfway out the door when VV said that, but she stopped and peaked back in with a sly smile.

”Get me a date with that Peter Gilmour you told me about, and you’ve got a deal!”

”EWWWW GAG! PETER GILMOUR!?!”

”What can I say, I’d like to see if the rumors are true.”

She said with a wink before she exited the room.

”OMG I think I’m going to be sick…”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year