Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the XTREME!! XD
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2019, 02:22 AM

Kid Kool is cruising in his convertible, when he hears a song on the radio that reaches out and grabs his attention--

Vixen rocks and rolls as KK speaks to the Federweight champeen...

KK: Yo, it's me, it's me, and I'm ready... to take that 24/7 Xtreme title from around Vita Valenteen's waist!! But first? I've got your Federweight title in my crosshairs, girly girl. ^_^

So, you think you're a big shot, little lady? XD Well, I'm here to put you in your place and let you know-- After I beat you to a bloody pulp, I suggest you head home, play video games, watch anime, and stay the FUCK out of a REAL wrestler's company. This place is not for you, princess, it's for people that are able to take the worst of the worst, push forward, and STILL pull out the victory. I don't have this HMW title for no reason, I have it cuz I'm better than losers like you who think they own the industry, when they're truly nothing more than glorified j0bbers!!

I want to climb to the top of the mountain. I NEED to. And I will. People like you make me sick, but on the flip side, you people fuel me to make a name for myself, running roughshod over you and sending you straight to hell. In my wake, I will hold every single championship in the XWF, and if they ever bring back the king's crown? I'll hold that too. I'm an entirely new Kid Kool, focused, determined, eyes set on the prize, finger on the switch, mind on what's important, and every single piece of offense set squarely on its target. And right now?

You're my target.

I'm no longer a joke like my former Reevolution partners Rain and Snow. They slacked, and for that, they were decapitated. I will never die, I will never be lost in the pack. I will stand out as one of the BEST champions this promotion has ever seen. There will no longer be a bone in my body that I don't put on the line to pick up victory, after victory, after gatdam victory!! >:^O I AM the king of the Realm, not some fat slob like Peter Griffin. I am DESTINED to hold the Universal title, I feel it within my heart and soul, and you are one of the first steps to my reaching greatness.

If you feel like I'm just going to roll over and allow you to walk away with the main event win on Warfare, successfully defending your precious title... you're one hundred and thirty percent wrong. See, I have no problem with women being a part of this business, either outside the ring or in............ but you're no woman. You're a little girl with aspirations far beyond anything you'll actually achieve, outside some low-rent, low-budget backyard federation. And I will prove that come Warfare, but hell, I'll prove that right now.

KK pulls up to VV's hotel, walks inside, drops her with the Kool Beanz [twist of fate], and pins the Federweight/Xtreme champion--

1...2...??

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
To the XTREME!! XD - by Kid Kool - 03-09-2019, 02:22 AM
re:To the XTREME!! XD - by Vita Frickin Valenteen - 03-09-2019, 11:05 AM
To the XTREME!! XD - by Kid Kool - 03-09-2019, 06:47 PM
re:To the XTREME!! XD - by Vita Frickin Valenteen - 03-10-2019, 07:39 AM
To the XTREME!! XD - by Atticus Gold - 03-11-2019, 07:46 AM
To the XTREME!! XD - by Kid Kool - 03-11-2019, 08:31 AM
To the XTREME!! XD - by Kid Kool - 03-11-2019, 10:32 AM