Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 09:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear El Pantera, El Princepe, and anyone willing to step up.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2019, 11:55 AM

KK is sitting in his locker-room, polishing his HeavyMetalWeight title, when he looks up at the camera.

"You guys gotta realize how good I feel right now. I have the HMW title, I've got a shot at the Hart title, and I am scheduled to face El Pantera for a spot in the second round of the March Madness tourney. How many of you thought I would come into the XWF and end up losing my head just like Snow and Rain? Well you're all FOOLS!! I'm the best damn thing that's happened to the XWF since Swift Ion was killed by a pack of Velociraptors. Irregardless, I have a challenge for two men-- El Pantera, and that other Mexican jumping bean El Princepe. After I destroy Pan, I'd LOVE to have anyone out there who's interested join me in taking these two to school. This is not only a challenge to the two of you chihuahuas, but to any man or woman who's up for teaming with The Kid. Maybe the winning team could pick up a shot at the tag titles. See you guys around."

KK raises the devil horns and the scene fades.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-07-2019)
El Príncipe Offline
The Golden Prince

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-07-2019, 05:29 PM

"You know, it's maddening that now there's multiple luchador-style names when there once was none. I thought I was original!"

Klaus shook his head sadly as El Príncipe cleared his throat and looked at Kid Kool. "Listen, KK, I ah, don't really know why you're coming at me like this. Like, what did I do to you? Was it just that I might have given you the shifty eye at catering? I swear, it might have just been the food that day, those tacos were really underwhelming and made me gassy. Look, POINT BEING, I'd love to face you when there's an open slot for a Warfare coming up. I don't do well with partners though, so I'd rather do things one-on-one, if that's fine...?"

Klaus pouted into his hands as El Príncipe patted him on the shoulder as a method of reassurance.

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2019, 05:38 PM

Deal, brah!! Check this out and see what'cha think;

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=32738

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
El Príncipe Offline
The Golden Prince

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-07-2019, 05:46 PM

"That... sounds..."

"Horrifying."
"Amazing!"

Both El Príncipe and Klaus looked at each other with befuddled looks.

"Are you fucking MAD? That sounds like a death trap waiting to happen!"

"Come on, man! That match sounds GREAT! Just think of all the money from the attention it'd rake in! I'm salivating at the thought of it!"

"Yeah, and I'm salivating at the thought of staying alive and figuring out who I am. Listen, KK, I'll... think about it. But I'd just prefer it to be a normal match for now, yeah?"

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-08-2019, 06:32 PM

Normal is BORING!! >:^O

Think about it, brah.

We'll be FAMOUS! XD

Hate Post Like Post