Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are back... BOARD UPDATES
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2019, 05:22 AM Thumbs Down  We are back... BOARD UPDATES -->

First and foremost I apologize for the last week's worth of headaches, downed boards and uncertainty. The biggest reason we as group had decided to put some things on hold and not just move over to the Mirror Site was that we had no way of accessing any of the Warfare and Savage roleplays that had already been posted and we felt it was wrong to move forward and just ignore the work that you all had already put in so we crossed our fingers and hoped the boards would be fixed sooner rather than later.

Now as for Savage we are going to open up roleplaying again and give everyone a deadline of midnight PST on Friday and 3:00am EST on Saturday morning. Essentially pushing things back a week. HOWEVER - in actuality we only lost less than 24 hours of roleplay time when the boards went down last week so we are instituting a rule that if you have not roleplayed yet for Savage you may only post 1 roleplay between now and the deadline. We want to keep things fair for everyone and this ensures that.

We actually have most of Savage already written so once the deadline hits we will be able to judge, add endings to matches and post the show very quickly. Which will then allow us to post the card for the next Savage and get back to things as normal.

As for Warfare...we have decided to keep that show and it's deadlines the same as it was. By that I mean we are not going to be extending the RP window for that show. The reason being is that we did not want to push it back and have it run up against next week's Savage and roleplaying for the March madness Pay Per View will begin on the 16th as soon as we get the card out.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Also if you notice anything missing, specifically rps that were posted please let us know.

Lastly a special Thank You To Eli James who has helped us a bit over the last week with various server/site issues. Thanks big guy.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darius Xavier's post:
Kid Kool (03-07-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2019, 09:55 AM

What happened to the 'likes' and 'hates'?? .-. Also, how do I find out which posts I was thanked for?? Undecided

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2019, 10:58 AM

(03-07-2019, 09:55 AM)Kid Kool Said: What happened to the 'likes' and 'hates'?? .-. Also, how do I find out which posts I was thanked for?? Undecided

The "hates" wouldn't work. Not sure why. The "thank you" is basically the new version of likes. Also, they aren't active on every board, so, that's why you don't see them here.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2019, 12:03 PM

Okie, thank you. ^_^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2019, 12:53 PM

FURTHER UPDATE:

Mid Day on the 28th was the last workable version of the boards that Shane was able to get uploaded for us. So any posts, including RP's that were posted after mid day on the 28th until when the boards died which was basically early morning on the 29th are lost and can not be recovered.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you lost an RP you are allowed to repost it if you have it or rewrite it. We are going off the honor system here as I honestly do not recall exactly what was posted. So far we have heard from a few of you and instructed you individually as to what to do. If anyone else has an issue please let me or any of the GM's know.
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-07-2019, 01:44 PM

Yes, I lost my first rp (It was called "Into The Woods - The Cabin") but luckily I still have a rough draft, so all I simply have to do is proofread it and repost.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post