Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Feedback wanted! Hey Guys
El Príncipe Offline
The Golden Prince

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-27-2019, 09:08 PM

Hello guys, you might have seen me skulking around these parts for a while now. I just figured after my first week, I might as well officially call this place home now and properly introduce myself.

I've been floating around feds for a couple years now, and this place looks absolutely great. I'm already enjoying seeing the fun and vibrant community interact with each other, and I can already tell this'll be fun. As for me specifically, I'm just your average 18 year old looking for some sort of escape on here, haha.

In the meantime, would any of you like to look through my two RPs? They're rather rushed (especially the second one) but that was more so due to some awkwardness with the times that I've worked out with the GMs.

RP #1: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=32622

RP #2: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=32710

Thanks in advance, it's a pleasure to meet you guys!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Decker Hollis Offline
I've got a magnetic personality

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-27-2019, 10:52 PM

I read both rps, back to back and I'm honestly intrigued. Really enjoyed the switch of perspective, from the first to the second rp. The story is legit sound and pulls you in, making you want to read more. All the characters are likeable and you really get a good sense of empathy for the main role in the story; understanding how his struggle should be perceived through his eyes, while establishing a solid foundation with the supporting cast. The trash talk in your first piece is well executed, though I am eager to read statements from El Principe's perspective. All in all, I feel your work is strong and I look forward to future material.

[Image: 4DZMdk8.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post