Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-02-2019, 07:12 PM

"Hello old 'friend'"

"It seems we have much to discuss."

"What say we meet in the ring, for old times sake, seems fitting to meet there once more, since that was our initial introduction; as opponents, don't you think?"

"What say you?"

"Oh and brooding silence, doesn't count as an answer."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-13-2019, 05:04 PM

(02-02-2019, 07:12 PM)N.A.Z.I Said: "Hello old 'friend'"

"It seems we have much to discuss."

"What say we meet in the ring, for old times sake, seems fitting to meet there once more, since that was our initial introduction; as opponents, don't you think?"

"What say you?"

"Oh and brooding silence, doesn't count as an answer."

Were this a different time, it might concern me that you had something to discuss with me.

But it isn't...

And I'm not...

Nate, I'll grant your match request, but it'll be when I feel like it. It'll be at my pleasure. It'll be on my terms, not yours, not anyone else. If you're so eager to get dropped by me again just like last time, I'm happy to oblige. But it will be when I'm damn good and ready to fuck you up... all... over... again.
Hate Post Like Post
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-15-2019, 12:40 PM

"I feel like you think that your words come with more of a legitimate threat or a cause for me to pause, while taking them into deep consideration."

"All I hear is excuses."

"Please, do take your time and sit in a dark room, whilst avoiding a fight though."

"Yes, that indeed makes for true intimidation, doesn't it?"

"Whenever you crawl out of your hidey hole and want to face me, I'll be here."

"Much has changed since last we fought or even encountered each other in the same room."

"So I understand, why you may want to take a little more time, to train in preparation."

"Haha! There's no shame in that. Oh none at all."

"I do hope that it won't take you another few years to accomplish this feat but I won't hold my breath."

"What is Duke if not a lot of talk, disappointment and theatrics."

"Interestingly enough none of that will help in the ring, so while I'm stating this I realize it just might take several years for you to accept this invitation properly."

"Silly me and I thought there was much more respect garnered; mutually, between the both of us than that."

"Clearly that was a mistake on my part. It won't happen again."

"However, I do believe that I need to make something a tad more comprehensible for you, when I'm in midst of war, you'll more than likely need to accept the ship pretty much sailed on this offer."

"Wrestling matches don't hold precedence during world domination and conquest."

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Zach Scott

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2019, 03:49 PM

Why does Duke dress up like a complete piece of shit before he goes out to do his promo?
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-16-2019, 03:55 PM

How about you shut the fuck up olsen twin show respect

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Zach Scott

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2019, 04:02 PM

So this is what you do with your spare time Duke? I'm not surprised
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-16-2019, 05:40 PM

(02-16-2019, 03:57 PM)Sebasstian Dyke Said:
(02-16-2019, 03:49 PM)Zach Scott Said: Why does Duke dress up like a complete piece of shit before he goes out to do his promo?

Why do you wake up with dicks in both of your hands and your shit crusted asshole?

Some people are just and they don't try to hide it.
Dyke, just ignor the trany troll. You know better he aint worth shit.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-19-2019, 03:36 PM

"There's no party like a natzy party cause the natzy party don't stop... haha! Unless they're utterly defeated and forced to surrender after their leader commits suicide."

"Oh yeah but next time, things will go differently, right? Now that there's all these super powered beings literally coming out of the proverbial woodwork. All teaming together and working with one another on some joined forces type stuff, in order to thwart evil. Cool story, totes seems legit. On the real. I'm soooo fucking scared of what might happen when you finally get the ball rolling and "try" to start this war. Can you tell? I can barely contain myself, that's how frightened I am. It's going to be non-stop nightmares and waking daymares for me, from this moment forward. All due to the minute possibility that this hostile takeover will even be a thing that happens. Not just a hilarious, long running joke that never sees the light of fucking day. Ever."

"You can't even get the dude that used to roll with you, back in the day to agree to a simple match. You guys were tight too. His father made you a bunny army. Now, this guy doesn't even give you the courtesy of a response to your request, till eleven days after the fact. That's cold, like extreme fucking ice cold. Then when he does say something, he basically tells you to go fuck yourself and piss off. Some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Let me tell you, that was some solid gold, grade A material, right there. Oh sure, you put on the nazi death stare and acted superior but in truth, that only made it even more hilarious. From my perspective. You tried to maintain a brave face and seem cold, unfeeling and commanding but you might as well have gone all trembly lip and instant tears. You're not fooling me with your performance. In fact I'm a million percent certain that you had to goosestep whist maintaining the nazi salute held high, all the way home just to cheer yourself up, after Duke basically broke your heart. Shattered it right to pieces. Aww... it's all so sad. Wait. That's not the word I meant. I mean, it's all so... funny."

"Hey you wanna know something that makes all this even that much more amazing. I actually fought Duke, he agreed to a fight per my request. Out of nowhere, no less. I simply walked up and said that I wanted to fight Duke and the match was set. I didn't even need to bribe anyone. It was a good fight too, Duke beat my fucking ass. Shit got real, super quick and in the end, he took me to my limits. Never before did I get tested like that, it was intense and quite frankly, I got a little aroused. Holy shiza! Just mentioning the match is getting me kinda hard, right now. No joke. I'm at like half mast here."

"Ahahaha! Hold the phone. Wait up a second. I gotta stop talking on that for a moment so I can point something out. This dude that's holding the camera and filming me right now, totally scoped out my junk. As soon as I mentioned getting some half chub action going on... BAM! He looked down. Quick. His whole head snapped towards my dick. Brought the camera along with too. Bet he even zoomed in. Hey for everyone that caught that couple second shot of my cock, you're welcome. Haha! Oh wow! Oh man! I swear the next time that I need to hit the head, I'm going to look over and see this guy lurking at the urinal, next to mine. Trying to peep out my peeper. That is going to be a thing that happens. He's an XWF camera operator, that means he's got that ninja training, so I'm fairly certain that he'll be successful too. It's cool camera dude. I ain't even mad at you. Nor do I blame you. My cock is pretty damn glorious to behold. Tell you what. Gimme a little while and I'll hook you up with a legit photo. Send it right off to your cell. Same way that I did for Duke. Minus the pirate hat."

"Anyway, what the fuck was I going on about before I got side tracked... oh right, my epic fight with Sebastian. It was beyond off the hook and one day, there will be a rematch. Probably way before he ever even attempts to contact you, Nathaniel regarding the fight that you asked him for. Hey but check this out. In the meantime, if you're looking for somebody to kick the shit outta you, I'll bite. I'll take the Natzy party challenge. We can even make it interesting and toss on some kind of fancy, white supremacist style stipulation. Whaddya say? Huh?"

"How 'bout I add a bit more enjoyment to the mix and let you in on a little secret. My human side... is Irish. My mother, Stella Blackwater, was born and raised in Ireland and moved to New York when she was fifteen. I was born here so the accent isn't as prominent but sometimes it comes out. Very faintly, it's there. Thankfully, I didn't wind up poppin' out a ginger, like Raph. Could you imagine, this face with red hair. That just wouldn't do, at all. No. Not at all. My father has black hair though, I assume that's where I inherited that from, along with my outstanding looks and charm. Except I take all that on the next level. Who knows where Ezra got his features from? We're fraternal triplets too, so it's not like the milk man can get blamed for siring him. Guess we have to chalk it up to alien dna taking effect and call it a day."

"There you have it though. My offer placed on the table, take it or leave it. I'll be waiting for your reply on bated breath. Or I'll fire up a blunt and get high. One of the two things will happen."

"Kisses and hugs."

"Donovan Blackwater out."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-22-2019, 02:38 PM

Nate, the only time you were ever relevant was when you stood beside me. I'm reluctant to allow you to cash bigger paychecks again off of my back. It sure as shit isn't any kind of fear. If world domination, as you so put it, takes precedence over wrestling matches then why challenge me in the first place? I've been waiting to hear any kind of news regarding you taking even one step toward world domination for like 5 years, maybe 6. Yet here we are and you still have nothing to show for it.

So much winning, so much domination.

Jackass.
Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-22-2019, 04:11 PM

"Meow!"

"That kitty's got claws!"

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Hate Post Like Post
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-23-2019, 03:48 PM

"Oh look another gook is sniffing around Duke."

"Guess this means Thad is getting a little brother or sister."

"You know Duke, you're right. I should have already started my plans in motion for global conquest. Never mind perfecting anything or ensuring that this happens without error and skip the part about how it involves taking over an entire planet, in one shot. As to ensure that no one is prepared for the attack, when it happens and therefor won't have time to regroup and employ any sort of strategy against my forces. Since the idea is to systematically attack, simultaneously all over the world and literally, do a 'clean sweep' of the entire fucking planet. Sebastian Duke doesn't believe I'm serious, so I'll just get on with the show now. After all, plotting and preparing for world domination should mirror the time frame of making a Pixar production, right?"

"Oh I know, I should have been emailing you with updates about my progress, that's where I went wrong, right Sebastian? Obviously, if you don't hear or see proof of what I'm doing, it isn't happening. All those pieces of land that I've been procuring, weapons that have been being created and developed and the factory full of super soldiers. Those are all for a chain of amusement parks I plan on launching. Correct?

"Yeah well, excuse me if I don't take advice from the man that failed and got overthrown by his own offspring."

"Dummkopf."

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-23-2019, 04:04 PM

Baaaaaaby shark do-do-dodo-dodo-do

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-25-2019, 06:46 AM

MAN you guys are racist.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post