Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEBASTIAN DUKE!!!!
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2019, 07:02 AM

"Yo, Duke, I need some help, nig. I heard you have the skinniest, crookedest dick in all of XWF, and I've got a logjam of matchbox cars stuck up in my anus that I can't reach. This shit is practically in my duodenum. I got a dump truck, a Corvette, and an ambulance up there. Can you just reach that coat hanger cock into my gape real quick and see if you can fish them out like you were trying to jimmy open a car door?"

Bilbo takes an agonizingly long time to roll over onto his knees in the chair, dropping his gym shorts down his skinny thighs to reveal his asshole. He reaches back and grabs his cheeks with his flipper claws, spreading himself open for Duke, who is definitely right there and seeing this and can't possibly ignore it otherwise he's a liar and a .

"I think it's to the left? Don't worry, this does NOT count as gay anal sex. Just one friend helping another. Get cars out of his ass. Thanks.'

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 05:58 PM

VV kicks out I guess...

Not sure what this is, but Iā€™m going to go... Um... elsewhere.

BUH-BYE!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year