Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 11:31 AM

"I want to make this clear right off the bat. I'm not happy about the fact that WE have a tag team title shot. It has nothing to do with like or dislike. Though it's no secret that I have nothing but disdain towards you. I could work past that, especially for a shot at the titles."

"My problem stems from the fact that I think that you're a complete waste of flesh!"

"Sure, you have a history of gold that is so impressive that you may actually be THE most decorated man in XWF history. You're definitely the most decorated man out of the current roster, but what does that really prove?"

"I've only held a handful of titles throughout my career, and yet, I possess the ability to beat you with my eyes closed."

"So here's how it's going to go down. You want to cash in that shot for the tag titles?"

"IMPRESS ME"

"Do something extraordinary for once in your life."

"Maybe you were something to marvel at once, maybe you've just lost your passion for the business? I don't know... What I do know is that I'm not going to challenge the fucking Universal Champion, and whatever replacement partner he may or may not be granted, with the Peter Gilmour that I've watched coast by over the last year."

"So whatever you have to do to dig up that Xtreme Icon that you claim to be, do it! Change up your promo style. Add some new moves to your repertoire. Change your look. I don't really give a damn, just do something to reignite that spark of greatness that you always tell everyone you have, cause frankly, I've never seen it."

"Until then, I'll be watching. you may not always see me, but where ever you go, I won't be far behind."

"NOW GET TO WORK!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Finn Kühn (03-07-2018), Mad Dog Valley (03-07-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-07-2018), Vincent Lane (03-07-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-07-2018, 01:09 PM

Watch what I do to mezian on warfare

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 03:18 PM

Gilmour the only thing that you are gonna do at Warfare is getting your face pushed it.

(03-07-2018, 11:31 AM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said: "My problem stems from the fact that I think that you're a complete waste of flesh!"

So if I were you I would just give up that spot with Graves and go shuffle your fat ass into retirement.

Hell, When I beat you I would gladly take your spot with Graves.

Graves?

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 03:24 PM

"Interesting concept..."

"Peter, I'd encourage you to accept this stipulation. After all, if you can't defeat Mezian one on one, there's no way you could impress me enough to actually agree to cash in those shots."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Mezian (03-07-2018)