X-treme Wrestling Federation
Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: 24/7 Interactions (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) (/showthread.php?tid=30860)

Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 03-07-2018

"I want to make this clear right off the bat. I'm not happy about the fact that WE have a tag team title shot. It has nothing to do with like or dislike. Though it's no secret that I have nothing but disdain towards you. I could work past that, especially for a shot at the titles."

"My problem stems from the fact that I think that you're a complete waste of flesh!"

"Sure, you have a history of gold that is so impressive that you may actually be THE most decorated man in XWF history. You're definitely the most decorated man out of the current roster, but what does that really prove?"

"I've only held a handful of titles throughout my career, and yet, I possess the ability to beat you with my eyes closed."

"So here's how it's going to go down. You want to cash in that shot for the tag titles?"

"IMPRESS ME"

"Do something extraordinary for once in your life."

"Maybe you were something to marvel at once, maybe you've just lost your passion for the business? I don't know... What I do know is that I'm not going to challenge the fucking Universal Champion, and whatever replacement partner he may or may not be granted, with the Peter Gilmour that I've watched coast by over the last year."

"So whatever you have to do to dig up that Xtreme Icon that you claim to be, do it! Change up your promo style. Add some new moves to your repertoire. Change your look. I don't really give a damn, just do something to reignite that spark of greatness that you always tell everyone you have, cause frankly, I've never seen it."

"Until then, I'll be watching. you may not always see me, but where ever you go, I won't be far behind."

"NOW GET TO WORK!"

Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-07-2018

Watch what I do to mezian on warfare

Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) - Mezian - 03-07-2018

Gilmour the only thing that you are gonna do at Warfare is getting your face pushed it.

(03-07-2018, 11:31 AM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said: "My problem stems from the fact that I think that you're a complete waste of flesh!"

So if I were you I would just give up that spot with Graves and go shuffle your fat ass into retirement.

Hell, When I beat you I would gladly take your spot with Graves.

Graves?

Attention: Peter Gilmour (Tag Team Title Shot) - "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves - 03-07-2018

"Interesting concept..."

"Peter, I'd encourage you to accept this stipulation. After all, if you can't defeat Mezian one on one, there's no way you could impress me enough to actually agree to cash in those shots."