Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonborn
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2017, 10:23 PM

"Sup yall? Oh that's right, believe yo eyes, Calypso is back and he has a surprise!"

Calypso moonwalks over to Big Rick and Mike.

"And what would the former FIVE-time XWF Federweight Champion have up his sleeve on this fabulous evening? Well, if you haven't guessed, it's to check-in, wipe some ass, and check-out with my long-lost title."

"Not that I miss it or anything. Not like I don't have anything else going on. I just feel naked without it, na'I'm sayin? It shouldn't be Feder's face tramp stamped on the face of the title no mo', it should be the best champion it's ever had!"

"Which let's just address the elephant in the room here, it ain't Big RIck. Dude, I gotta ask, what's with the gecko? I just don't get dudes that hang out with lizards. Except Thomas Nixon."

Calypso winks at Mike and NAILS GRANDE RICARDO WITH A CALYPSONATOR!!!!! BUH GAWD!!!! SOMEONE IN AN ALLIGATOR SUIT SLIDES IN AND COUNTS!!!!!!

UNO!!!!

DOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
JimCaedus (12-10-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Dragonborn - by The Blue Tango - 12-02-2017, 10:23 PM
re:Dragonborn - by Grande Ricardo - 12-02-2017, 10:43 PM
re:Dragonborn - by Kruzer - 12-10-2017, 08:53 PM