Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE Saturday Night 7/15/17
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-16-2017, 02:50 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Listen up and listen good Washington! I'm signing up so gimmie a damn good match! I want that little rick rude shawn michaels lovechild brat who calls himself the supposedly "greatest thing since sliced bread!" Finn Kuhn so I can surgically rip him apart and send his remains back to the sewer he crawled out of! and if I'm feeling generous I may just donate his brain to science

"You didn't exactly listen to what I said earlier, did you? Stop being a fucking moron, go back to the video I posted in response to you earlier, and play it nice and slow. Maybe make sure you're all alone in whatever fucking ratty place you regularly vidit, maybe plug in some headphones, I dunno man. But the fact of the matter is that you aren't worth my time yet."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 02:51 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:48 PM)J.T. Washington Said:
(07-16-2017, 02:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Listen up and listen good Washington! I'm signing up so gimmie a damn good match! I want that little rick rude shawn michaels lovechild brat who calls himself the supposedly "greatest thing sinc sliced bread!" so I surgically rip him apart and send his remains back to the sewer he crawled out of!

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Everyone should take notice of Dr. Psycho's grit and aim to be more like him!

"Don't tell me you're actually considering this autist's challenge?"

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:52 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:50 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(07-16-2017, 02:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Listen up and listen good Washington! I'm signing up so gimmie a damn good match! I want that little rick rude shawn michaels lovechild brat who calls himself the supposedly "greatest thing since sliced bread!" Finn Kuhn so I can surgically rip him apart and send his remains back to the sewer he crawled out of! and if I'm feeling generous I may just donate his brain to science

"You didn't exactly listen to what I said earlier, did you? Stop being a fucking moron, go back to the video I posted in response to you earlier, and play it nice and slow. Maybe make sure you're all alone in whatever fucking ratty place you regularly vidit, maybe plug in some headphones, I dunno man. But the fact of the matter is that you aren't worth my time yet."

As nifty as that video was, unfortunately you don't book the matches around here. We'll see what I ultimately decided to do with the both of you.
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-16-2017, 02:56 PM

How about then I MAKE ME WORTH YOUR TIME!

You witnessed earlier when panzer and I ripped apart the revival in my Dragon House did you not?

how about we take a second trip there next Saturday just you and I and I show you personally why they call me the DEMON DOCTOR!

Unless of course the little yellow stain is starting to change the color of your fur young lion...

Here kity kitty! Hahaha

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 03:02 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:56 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: How about then I MAKE ME WORTH YOUR TIME!

You witnessed earlier when panzer and I ripped apart the revival in my Dragon House did you not?

how about we take a second trip there next Saturday just you and I and I show you personally why they call me the DEMON DOCTOR!

Unless of course the little yellow stain is starting to change the color of your fur young lion...

Here kity kitty! Hahaha

"Why the fuck would I want to leave the arena for a match no one in their right minds would care about other than watching the future of this federation squashing an insignificant moron? Just stop being a bitch and learn your fucking place."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 03:16 PM

How about YOU stop being a bitch and learn to step up and have the balls to fight a man face to face!

If not then why the hell are you even in this business to begin with what gives you any right to call yourself a wrestler much less a man? You're nothing but a little boy who wants everyone to think he's important and special only cause his mommy says he is but in reality he's nothing but pussy and a stank one at that to boot who cowardly attacks from the shadows and cowers at the call to arms!

I hear BX3 is looking for fresh blood to join their ranks so why not sign with them and learn YOUR PLACE which as far as I'm concerned is as scum not even worthy of the bottom of my wrestling boots bitchboy!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 03:20 PM

(07-16-2017, 03:16 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: How about YOU stop being a bitch and learn to step up and have the balls to fight a man face to face!

If not then why the hell are you even in this business to begin with what gives you any right to call yourself a wrestler much less a man? You're nothing but a little boy who wants everyone to think he's important and special only cause his mommy says he is but in reality he's nothing but pussy and a stank one at that to boot who cowardly attacks from the shadows and cowers at the call to arms!

I hear BX3 is looking for fresh blood to join their ranks so why not sign with them and learn YOUR PLACE which as far as I'm concerned is as scum not even worthy of the bottom of my wrestling boots bitchboy!

Finn rolls his eyes, looking exasperated.

"Fine, fine. Whatever. I'll give you the fucking match. But we're not doing that goddawful Dragon House match you suggested. If you want this so bad, I get to name the stip in my first promo."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Dr.Psycho (07-16-2017)
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 03:21 PM

Fine by me!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 04:25 PM

"Man fuck these , Joshy! I could dickslap Dr. Psycho to death with my eyes closed, and so could you.

Hey homos, I got a question... ARE ANY OF YOU FRIENDS WITH THE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION? Because I am. bX3 for life, you little shitstains. Oh and this new sweetboy Finn Kunt? I could beat him with both hands taped to his dick."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 04:52 PM

*sigh*

Bilbo, ...unless you're looking to have me wrap that steel chair i used to bust your braincase open with Wednesday Night on your dick and smash your balls like scrambled eggs with a Chris Chaos style Con-CHAIR-to....I suggest you keep it in your pants and not press your luck as I am currently NOT IN THE MOOD for shit like yours!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-16-2017, 07:21 PM

Here's a thought kid. If you're so tough, why don't ya fight BOTH of us? Y'know, bein' as you're the next big thing. Ya should have no trouble should ya?

That is of course if the management is gracious enough to accept ideas like these...

OOC: I've not been ignoring this, I do shift work so just woken up to the rest of this exchange!

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 07:31 PM

(07-16-2017, 07:21 PM)JackCain Said: Here's a thought kid. If you're so tough, why don't ya fight BOTH of us? Y'know, bein' as you're the next big thing. Ya should have no trouble should ya?

That is of course if the management is gracious enough to accept ideas like these...

OOC: I've not been ignoring this, I do shift work so just woken up to the rest of this exchange!

"Oh, trust me, nothing would make me happier than to kick BOTH of your asses in the ring at once. Of course, seeing as the Savage card has been posted on the official XWF site, I doubt that management would be gracious enough to make our match into a Triple Threat. However, if they're fine with it, then I'll be absolutely fine with moving our match from the next available Warfare to this upcoming Savage."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 07:32 PM

I surely wouldn't oppose a teaming up to put a young pup in his place Jack lets agree to it if they do say yes

Trust me when I tell you those four little words they put in the "*" that say "card subject to change" hold a very weighted meaning Finn

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-17-2017, 05:12 PM

"Fuck you, Dr.Psycho. Yo dick small."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!