Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE Saturday Night 7/15/17
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 10:09 AM

LIVE EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!

FROM STUDIO 7 - UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA

Xtreme Wrestling Federation Presents:

[Image: MMIM1Rv.png]

Jim Ross: Welcome to Saturday Night Savage! If you're wondering why the lights are dimmed, that's because our first match isn't taking place in front of our live audience. Instead, we are going to open this show with a Dragon House Match, live from Chinatown!

Huey D. Louie: What in the Hell is a Dragon House match anyway JR?

Jim Ross: Well, let's just watch this short video explaining the rules.

Dragon House Match
It is an arena that as you can see is slightly aged but has seen its share of plenty of wars in its completely 100 percent wooden squared circle where the fans can choose the weaponry the fighters use at all times

Huey D. Louie: So wait, it's just a hardcore match that takes place inside of a wooden ring?

Jim Ross: Pretty much Huey, except the fans there get to choose the weapons!

Huey D. Louie: Okay, well this match be the beginning of the show, but nothing spells piss break like off site, previously taped matches.

Huey stands up and removes his headset.

Jim Ross: Huey, where are you going, the match is about to start!

Huey can faintly be heard yelling.

I'm going to concessions! You want any popcorn JR?

Jim Ross: We've got a damn job to do, sit your ass back...

Huey D. Louie: Of course you do! EXTRA BUTTER, RIGHT!!!???!!!

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to take this time to apologize for the behavior of my broadcast college. Now, Tig O'Bitties, take it away!

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, we now go to someplace in Chinatown because Dr. Psycho hates competing at the arena.

The video switches over to a shot of the Dragon House Arena.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Dr. Psycho has same entrance as Balor walks down the ramp slowly like undertaker.

He slowly walks out as the lights dim. Then they light up on the ramp only, and he walks out and as he walks along the lit ramp, blood seemingly follows his every step, coating the ramp. As he reaches the ring, the ring is lit up and before he enters, and as he steps foot inside the squared circle, the effect rushes from all four corners. After a minute, he throws his arms out fast upwards, and the lights brighten as bloodied confetti (a shit ton of used tampons) shoots out and into the crowd.

The Revival makes their way into the Dragon House of Mongolian Barbecue.

The crowd here is hype, all with bags upon bags of stuff for the competitors to beat on each other with.

Dash Wilder and Dr. Psycho start out in the ring, where ropes have been set up within the bounds of the wooden pen. Neither man trying to get to close, each testing the other's speed. Both Wilder and Dr.Psycho reach out to each other from as far as possible, hoping for leverage while making great use of their footwork. Their fingers twiddle at each other, and make contact, and Wilder quickly locks in a headlock. Dr.Psycho reverses into the hammerlock. Wilder with a back elbow! Dr.Psycho with a forearm to the back of Wilder's head! Wilder counters into an armwrench! Dr.Psycho rolls through the armwrench, Wilder lets go and steps back. Richard Wang instructs the men to fight as they stare each other off.

Jim Ross: This is looking to be a real barnburner. Dr.Psycho and Phantom Panzer are two highly decorated XWF veterans!

Dave Guyman: That's right, JR.

Jim Ross: Wait, who are you?

Dave Guyman: I'm Dave Guyman. The other fellow needed a quick break to go to a massage parlor. Can we just get back to the action, Ross?

Wilder throws a stiff shin kick to Dr.Psycho! Dr.Psycho backs away behind Richard Wang, complaining of an injury to his leg and demanding a time out! Richard Wang has none of it and sidesteps, telling both men to fight!! Dr.Psycho notices, makes a scared face, hops behind Richard Wang on the leg he complained about, then complains about it again! Richard Wang turns and gives some stern instruction, having none of Dr.Psycho's hyjinx! With his back turned, Phantom Panzer throws a boomerang some fan stole from an Outback Steakhouse at Wilder! Wilder goes down from getting hit in the head with a light blunted object!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Jim Ross: These fans don't like these tactics from Phantom Panzer!

Dave Guyman: These fans don't know what it takes to win a match, Ross. Wilder is an accomplished wrestler, you gotta get your xtreme shots in when you can!

Richard Wang turns and sees the boomerang. He picks it up and throws it out of the ring. Dr.Psycho walks over and tags in Phantom Panzer. Phantom Panzer enters and does a quick two step, dancing a bit while Wilder gets the cobwebs out of his head. He slowly gets up, turns, and sees Phantom Panzer. He charges Phantom Panzer and delivers a massive jumping headbutt! Phantom Panzer doubles over, and Wilder throws a snap suplex! He stands, shoots off the ropes, and rebounds with a huge senton splash on Phantom Panzer! Wilder with a pin!

Kickout! Phantom Panzer gets a shoulder up. Wilder pivots and locks in a headhold! Richard Wang checks to to see if this is an illegal chokehold. As he does, the boomerang comes flying back into the ring and nails Richard Wang. Wilder, bewildered by what happened, eases up on the hold, and Phantom Panzer rakes Wilder's eyes! Phantom Panzer stands, and since Richard Wang is down, Dr.Psycho sneers and enters the ring casually, knowing the double team is coming in hard.

SUPERKICK!!

Jim Ross: Dr.Psycho's head is rocked with the stiff left foot of Dawson!

Dave Guyman: That was totally illegal! Dawson should be disqualified!

Dawson levels Dr.Psycho! The crowd goes wild as Dawson stares down Phantom Panzer, and now the advantage two on one with The Revival in control! Phantom Panzer begs off both Dawson and Wilder! Dawson and Wilder look at each other and start to play paper rock scissors to see who goes first! Phantom Panzer scrambles, picks up the boomerang, and hurls it at the two men! He misses widely! Both Dawson and Wilder look at each other, then back at Phantom Panzer...

SHATTER MACHINE!!

Jim Ross: Tandem footwork mastered by these two competitors!

Wilder goes for the pinfal as Dawson starts to rouse Richard Wang! Richard Wang comes to, looks around, and crawls to the fallen Phantom Panzer with Wilder on top of him! He lifts his arm, slowly...

He lifts his arms slowly again...

He lifts his arm slowly a third time...

And the boomerang careens back into the ring, nailing Richard Wang in the skull. Richard Wang drops like a sack of hammers, his counting arm veering and hanging on the bottom rope, his hand never touching the canvas. Wilder gets up, picks up the boomerang, and snaps it in half in a fit of rage. He turns to Phantom Panzer, but in comes Dr.Psycho with a steel chair to the head of Wilder!

No! Wilder ducks the swing, but Dr.Psycho nails Dawson! Wilder shoots off the opposite ropes! He comes back and throws a jumping dropkick! Dr.Psycho drops to the wooden floor and Wilder zooms at the middle rope, his right leg going towards the top rope, his left towards the bottom, getting hung up on the second rope groin first! Dr.Psycho with a golf swing chairshot to Wilder...

CRACK!

Dr.Psycho tosses the chair out of the ring, and wakes Phantom Panzer up enough to go pin Wilder! Dr.Psycho goes and rouses Richard Wang! Richard Wang very wearily sits up and tries to shake the cobwebs out. Dr.Psycho holds up two fingers. Richard Wang holds up eight. Dr.Psycho looks at his fingers and gets confused.

Dave Guyman: If you can't count fingers, you can't count a pinfall.

Jim Ross: You may be right, Dave!

Richard Wang demands Dr.Psycho leave the ring and go back to his corner. He sees the pin and makes his way over, and slowly counts.

Richard Wang slowly raises his hand.

Richard Wang raises his hand again, and checks around to make sure the boomerang was out of the equation.

Dawson dives in and breaks up the pin! Richard Wang reprimands Dawson, demanding he go to his corner! Dawson has a shit eating grin! Phantom Panzer stumbles over to his corner! Dawson leaves the ring, and Richard Wang turns and sees Phantom Panzer tag Dr.Psycho in! Dr.Psycho with a stomp! Dr.Psycho with another stomp! Dr.Psycho goes to pick up Wilder with a headhold! Wilder with a punch to Dr.Psycho's abdomen! Another shot to the gut! Dr.Psycho lets go! Wilder throws a jumping knee strike to Dr.Psycho, sending Dr.Psycho into the ropes! Wilder rebounds, Dawson makes a tag to Wilder's back as he hits the ropes, Wilder leaps over Dr.Psycho, Dr.Psycho runs straight into a back body drop from Dawson! Dawson runs forward and goes for a boot, but Psycho rolls out of the way and back up to his feet. As Dawson whips back around to face Dr.Psycho, Dr.Psycho catches him by surprise with the Psycho Driver! Dr.Psycho covers Dawson...

1!!!

Wilder rushes in for the save!

2!!!

CRACK!!!

PHANTOM PANZER CATCHES WILDER ACROSS THE SKULL WITH A STEEL CHAIR!!!

3!!!

Jim Ross: Dr. Psycho and Phantom Panzer just defeated The Revival!!!

Winners - Dr.Psycho and Phantom Panzar!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the XWF XTREEEEEME CHAMPIOOON... THADDEUUUUSS DUUUUKE!

Well, Hugh, it seems the Xtreme Champion will be joining us out here!

Last week on this program, he went toe to toe with James Raven in an instant classic type of thriller, JR!

It was indeed, a tremendous match up and despite comin' out on the short end of the decision, he should be proud of himself.

He's in this business to win, JR! Believe me, he's not happy about losing that match.

Silence.

Darkness.

GUITAR! White light bursts through the darkness pointing straight up from the ring posts illuminating the vertical Illuminatus Iron Cross banners (white field, blue cross,) hanging from the lighting rigging above each corner of the ring. More guitar, the screen flashes to behind the curtain where Thaddeus is shown wearing a white Dolly Waters, Revolution Prime hoodie with the hood up, rocking back and forth in anticipation and excitement. The Xtreme title slung over his shoulder

Back to the mostly darkened arena. 'OKAY,' the arena lights pop on, strobing in blue and white colored lighting with Thaddeus Duke, hood up, standing on stage not moving.

GUITAR WINDS UP, CHORUS: The crowd cheers as he throws off the hood and walks to either side of the stage, pointing out toward the fans. He backpedals toward center stage and then heads toward the ring. Once he can reach fans, he slaps hands old school style, going from side to side. He runs up the steps and pauses, looking at his admirers before hopping over the top rope into the ring. He makes his way to each corner, giving the Bret Hart "I love you" pose with the Xtreme title held high. Once all four corner are done, he hops back to the outside and takes selfies with fans at ringside. Mostly kids and teens.

Oh these people love 'im, there's no doubts about that.

I'm willing to bet the feeling is very much mutual.

Thaddeus climbs back into the ring and takes the mike from Tig as the music fades out. The music dies but the cheers don't. He can't help but smile at the warm reception.

[duke]They say all good things must come to an end.[/duke]

That's not at all what I expected him to start with.

The kid starts to pace.

[duke]Truth is, I'm very much a realist and it was bound to happen sooner or later. James Raven, last week here on Savage did what no one else has been able to do and that's pin my shoulders to the mat for three seconds. As disappointing as it is for that streak to come to an end, I'm not at all disappointed that it took a legend like him to get it done.

In fact, I relish it.

I relish in the fact that it took a man like Raven to get the job done.[/duke]

The crowd starts to cheer some more, interrupting Thaddeus' speech.

Kids got a lotta heart, no doubt about it.

Its hard to hate him. I mean, unless you're a complete sociopath.

[duke]As I said, I'm a realist. I'm honest probably to a fault and I've never shied away from wearing my heart on my sleeve. And I'm about to be very real, and very honest. Before I do that, I'mma need James Raven to come down here for this.[/duke]

Thad Duke! Calling out James Raven here on Savage!

Will he answer the call though!?

No sooner does Hugh get the question out and "I Bleed It Out" hits over the sound system.

Here's your answer!

The entire arena slowly fades to black as the audience excitedly awaits the entrance of "The Peoples GOAT". The drum beat and guitar solo start and a series of white and blue spotlights come up and pan the crowd. Mike Shinodas voice is heard on the speakers singing.

“Now here we go for the hundredth time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw ‘em up and let something shine, going out of my fucking mind… filthy mouth, no excuse, find a new place to hang this noose, string me up from atop these roofs, high and tight so I wont get loose.”

By now the fans are going wild and cheering as the spotlights slowly make their way to the top of the entrance ramp where a dim fog begins to form.

“Truth is you can stop and stare, rub myself out and no one cares, dug the trench out and lay down there with a shovel up, out of reach somewhere… yeah, someone pouring in, make it a dirt glass floor again, say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in.”

The spotlights come together as one, and the fog fills the top of the ramp until the downbeat hits and a major blue and silver pyrotechnic display goes off and the rest of the arena lights turn up to full. When the smoke clears James Raven is seen on top of the ramp, his hands thrown up over his head and a huge smile on his face.

“I BLEED IT OUT!!! Diggin’ deeper just to throw it away, I BLEED IT OUT!!!”

James makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans and posing for pictures with several of them until he reaches the base of the ramp. Then, he pauses for a few seconds and sprints for the ring, diving in under the bottom rope and sliding in to the center of the mat on his hands and knees. He poses for a second, then gets up and runs for the turnbuckle, climbing up and posing yet again for the fans before doing a 360 degree spin off and doing the same on the opposite turnbuckle.

The Xtreme Champion, face to face with the number contender to Bruce Blingsteen's Universal Championship!

These two can be hot headed, JR! Emotions just may boil over!

LET'S GO RAVEN!

LET'S GO DUKE!

Both men look in opposite directions at the crowd, cheering loudly for the two fan favorites. As the crowd calms, Thaddeus moves back a step and begins to speak.

[duke]I'm a pretty intelligent guy and as good as I am, I know I could be better, James. I was trained, like him or not, by one of the best to step foot in this company. But he didn't teach me everything. I'm smart enough to know something is missing, that I'm not hitting something. I have a pretty good idea that you know what that something is.

See, I reached out to my uncle for a little guidance and he turned me down flat saying he'd only help me if I made up with my father and let's face it, let's call a spade a spade, he and I both knew that was never going to happen. I'm right fucking there and I know it. I was so close to the fucking Universal title at High Stakes that I could smell the leather, I could almost taste the brass snaps, that's how close I was. And I know I was close to beating you last week, James. Again, I was so fucking close, that I could taste it and I could smell it. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I don't know shit about redneck games but I do know a thing or two about grenades.[/duke]

Water balloons, as Chris Chaos calls them.

Let me know when Chaos regains his relevancy JR!

[duke]There's this glass ceiling that everyone that enters this business strives to break through. I'm at that ceiling. I can touch it and I'm close enough that I've got my entire body pressed against the glass, but its not breaking.

You've been running around this company, running over it, running through it since your return. You've offered your hand of guidance to anyone that wants it and James, I'm here to accept it. I'm here to accept it because I want to be the best. I said it in promo last week, you might very well be the GOAT, and if you're the GOAT, when my career is done, I plan on being right up on that pedestal with you.

I'm standing here all of 18 years old and knowing I don't have all the answers. Maybe you don't either. But I have a feeling you know a lot of them.[/duke]

This is not at all what I expected when I heard Thad Duke would be here.

[duke]You've offered your services, James. I'm here to take them.[/duke]

Duke hands the mike off to James Raven, who slowly takes it and steps away from Thaddeus, turning out to the crowd and pacing a small semi circle on the canvas. He looks sideways at Duke, a grin creeping across his face as if he thinks he's being pranked. He lifts the microphone to his mouth, ready to speak, but then drops it to his side and shakes his head in disbelief as he begins to pace again.

The crowd roars, as Thaddeus looks slightly annoyed.

Raven stops pacing, and turs directly to Duke, taking several steps towards him until they stand face to face. The smile is gone from Ravens face, and his eyes are suddenly blazing with intensity. Thaddeus looks slightly surprised, but stands his ground firmly and prepares for Raven to scream in his face as the Legend lifts the microphone again...

... and lowers it.

Raven grins, and outright chuckles to himself as he backs away from Duke. The crowd roars again!

What the hell?! Raven is toying with the XTREME Champion, and Thaddeus doesn't like it one bit!

Raven leans his back against the ring ropes and crosses his arms, staring at Duke who rolls his eyes and shrugs his shoulders helplessly. James holds his palms up to the sky, shifting his hands up and down like a scale as he weighs his options. The crowd loves it.

[duke]Come on, James, take this seriously. It's not easy for me to come out here and say these things, you know. It's not easy for me to ask someone for help.
Can you at least respect that, and give me an answer?[/duke]

He's got a point.

James softens and nods his head slowly, clearly seeing where Thaddeus is coming from. He drops the "weighing his options" schtick and once more paces in his small semi-circle, his face twisted in deep thought as he looks Thaddeus up and down. Finally, he stops, and takes a deep breath and lifts the microphone to his lips.

What's it gonna be? Will the legend help the kid?

... and drops it!

The crowd is going ballistic!

[duke]DAMN IT, JAMES! I'm not putting up with this anymore! I need an answer,
yes or no will do, but I'm not going to be toyed with any longer! Ask me a question, tell me your terms, or give me an answer... but say SOMETHING![/duke]

Yes.

[duke]... are you serious?[/duke]

Let's get to work... King Thaddeus.

The crowd nearly blows the roof off of the arena as Raven drops the microphone to the canvas with a thud, and turns his back on the young superstar, perhaps his new protege? Raven steps through the ring ropes and poses for the cheering crowd on the apron as "BLEED IT OUT" begins to play once more. He drops to the floor, and makes his way upstage without another word. Duke stands alone in the ring, a sly smile creeping across his face as the camera slowly zooms in...

Duke and Raven? Working together? King Thaddeus? What's happening?

... and fades out...

Tig O' Bitties: This next match is a women's division triple threat match!

Introducing first......

Just then......Roxy Cotton's music hits.

Jim Ross: Well, it looks like we are going to be joined by Miss Cotton here. She isn't scheduled tom be out here.

Huey D. Louie: She is wearing far too much.

Roxy has a mini skirt on, skin tight and bright purple. She saunters around the ring and takes a seat next to Huey at the table.

Jim Ross: Miss Cotton, pleasure. Huey, stop drooling. For god sakes. Close your mouth.

Roxy: It is okay, Jim. I'm used to men drooling over me at this point.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8tWh4qgW1U [/video]

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, from New York City, New York....Wren Silverphoenix!

Wren walks intensely down to the ring and climbs the steps. Getting in, she begins to stretch.

Roxy: This bitch certainly looks the part.

Jim Ross: She is a big woman.

Huey D. Louie: You smell like vanilla.

Just then the lights go dim.

DOES FATE WHISPER YOUR NAME?

Comes up on the Tron as I'm So Sick's riff begins.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next....from Cincinnati, Ohio......Ezariaha!

She stands to wait for the music to start. On the second drop Pyro goes off and she screams to the crowd. Ezariaha walks down to the ring and climbs the ropes and yells your END IS NIGH! while pointing at Wren.

Roxy: Something is definitely wrong with this one.

Jim Ross: She's a character for sure.

Huey D. Louie: I like Vanilla.

Once in the ring the two women bounce up and down, looking at each other as the lights go off and a pink hue encompasses the arena. Then the white strobes kick in.

Enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll.

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing next, from Las Vegas, Nevada but residing in Clearwater Beach, the Diva of the Damned, Jennnyyyy Myyyyst!

When she gets to the ring she enters this way:

[Image: a6TuPqI.gif]

Jim Ross: As much as I don't agree with her practices, she has been on a hot streak lately.

Roxy: She proved she's a glutton for punishment, that is for sure. Bitch is tough, but not the brightest crayon in the box.

Huey D. Louie: What do you think she smells like?

The match begins and immediately the two women go for Jenny. Myst does a good job of fighting them off, but the numbers game catches up and Wren whips Jenny into the corner, then grabs Ezariaha by the hand and whips her into a a splash on Jenny.

Stumbling out of the corner, Wren lifts her into a scoop slam then comes off the ropes for a leg drop.

Jim Ross: A little teamwork here by these ladies, impressive start.

Roxy: Psssht. Bitches can never trust each other.

Just then, Wren turns towards Ezariaha, who has her arms up, and clotheslines here.

Roxy: See?

Jenny is up and comes off the ropes. Lou Thez press on Wren, and slapping and punching the side of her head. Jenny takes Wren by the hair and starts ramming her head into the mat repeatedly.

Ezariaha is up now, and grabs Jenny by the hair to pull her off Wren but when Jenny turns she slaps Ezariaha and then hits a huge DDT!

Ezzy is out!

Cover

1!

2!

Wren is there for the save.

Jenny and Wren exchange blows and the older veteran throws Jenny at the ropes, causing her to tumble over them. Jenny hits the mat hard in front of the announce table.

In the ring, Wren covers Ezaeiaha who kicks out at 1.

Roxy: So Jim, Huey, the reason I came out here tonight is to talk a little bit about the women's division title.

Jim: Oh yeah?

Roxy: Yes. It is going to be called The Bombshell Title, its designed by yours truly, and it will be introduced soon.

Just as she finishes the words, Wren clotheslines Ezariaha over the ropes on the other side but she doesn't see Jenny in the ring who plants her with a dropkick off the top rope!

Cover

Wren gets a shoulder up.

Jenny yells COME ON, and lifts her up by the hair. Wren realizes that Pink Perfection is coming and chops at Jenny to back her off. Another chop. Then another. Wren then has Jenny head and neck over the top rope, grinding it. Walking her to the corner, she bounces Jenny's head off the corner a few times, then suplex's her into the middle of the ring.

Roxy: The winner of this match is going to go a long way in earning the first shot at this belt.

Wren see's Ezariaha chargin at her from the other side and runs towards her.

BROKEN HEART from Wren!

The running heart punch takes Wren down but she turns around into a spear from Jenny.

Just then the blonde bombshell stands up, running her thumb across her lip, wiping off some blood, and she looks at Roxy. She gives the belt around the waist signal then waves, blowing a sarcastic kiss to the other blonde bombshell when she Ezariaha grabs her shoulder and turns her around. Ezariaha goes for a DDT, Jenny slides around, suplex on Ezariaha with a bridge pin.

Wren breaks it up.

Jenny and Wren now exhange blows when the crowd reacts. Madison Dyson comes, seemingly, through the crowd.

Roxy: What the hell does she want?!

Huey D. Louie: The more the merrier!

Dyson is up on the apron. Wren, who hits a sidewalk slam on Jenny, see's Dyson. She walks over to her and the two exhange words. The ref is paying attention to these two women bitching and doesn't see behind him..........Ezariaha has Jenny by the hair, and Myst reaches into her bra and sprays Ezariaha with the pepper spray. She screams and stumbles back holding her eyes. Madison grins and jumps off the apron. Wren turns around and Jenny clotheslines her over the ropes. Wren tumbles to the outside. Ezariaha, still blinded from the spray, gets a kick in the gut.

Jim Ross: Here it comes.

Roxy: Ugh.

Huey D. Louie: Perfection guys!

PINK PERFECTION! (twist of fate)

Jenny hooks the leg.

3!

Madison retreats through the crowd with a grin. Jenny stands up as the ref raises her hand. Wren sits on the outside with her hands on her head, she can't believe it.

Tig O' Bitties: The winner of this match, Jenny Myyyyyystttt!

Winner: Jenny Myst

Jenny then turns and faces Roxy, leaning over the ropes with her foot on the bottom and bending over the top. She is saying something to the boss's fiance when Roxy throws the headset and stands up looking upset. Jenny laughs as she struts back to the center of the ring and postures for the fans.

Roxy Cotton walks from the announcers' area and heads to the ring, motioning for some attendants near the timekeeper's area.

The crewmen hurry to enter the ring and set up a small table with a black cloth rectangle in the center. As Roxy enters the ring and struts past Jenny, completely ignoring her as she stands behind the table, the fans pop and wolf whistle for the leggy blonde.

"Thank you all so much!"

Roxy gleams as she shows her gratitude to the XWF fans by blowing a big kiss and leaning over just enough to show off her best assets.

"As I promised last week, I'm here today to oversee an important moment in XWF history... for too long the ladies of the XWF ring have been an afterthought, and in the year 2017 it is high time we did something about that. It was with that in mind that I negotiated a rare moment of agreement between the XWF's two principal owners, the Kings' Theo Pryce and my own handsome fiance, Vincent Lane. They both agreed with me that the women in XWF deserve better, and they also agreed to allow yours truly to lead the way."

The crowd swells with excitement. Even Roxy's usual antagonist, Jenny Myst, seems fully caught up in the gravity of the moment.

"And so, As the NEW executive in charge of the female competitors in the XWF, it is my honor and privilege to, as a result of this incredible match here tonight, present to you, Jenny Myst..."

Jenny's smile widens, and it looks for a moment that she might burst into tears of joy.

Roxy, with a flourish, pulls off the black cloth covering on the table, revealing the gleaming new title belt beneath.

[Image: Yg3pxkG.png]

"... a SHOT at the BRAND NEW XWF BOMBSHELLS CHAMPIONSHIP!"

The crowd erupts once more, but Jenny Myst's face falls into a sneer as Roxy had clearly led her to believe she was being awarded the title.

"That's right! Over the next few weeks, I will be deciding who will meet in the ring to determine the inaugural Bombshells Champion. And you, Jenny, are the first entrant. We may have a triple threat, we may have a four corners or fatal five-way match... we may even have a six pack challenge! That's what I'll be determining over the next few weeks. Better get ready for the fight of your life Jenny!"

Myst scowls even more as Roxy continues to beam.

"Oh, and don't worry babe... I won't be putting myself in the match, so you'll actually have a chance of winning. Congratulations, bitch."

Roxy leaves the ring with the Bombshells Title over her shoulder as Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" plays once more, leaving a stunned Jenny Myst speechless in th center of the arena.

As we return from commercial, Jenny Myst steps through the backstage curtain after her match. Trainers are attempting to give her a once over after the match but she's not having any of it. Myst rounds a corner after waiving off the trainers and comes face to face with the large black beast that destroyed Jenny Myst a couple of weeks ago on Savage.

Myst stops in her tracks and stares up at the black woman who remains motionless. Jenny motions with her hands that she'd like to get by and the black woman hesitates, then steps aside. Jenny pauses, but walks passed. As Myst basses the beast, the black woman follows her closely. When Myst stops, she stops. When Myst walks, she walks.

Myst turns around to give the beast an ear full, but the big black mamma wraps her hand around Mysts throat and drives her into the brick wall with brute strength. Myst's head slams off the wall and she slumps to the ground, nearly unconscious. The big black woman grabs Myst be her hair and drags her down the hall way toward craft services. She then lifts Myst to her feet and places her head between her knees. The woman lifts Myst up, just as security rushes the scene. Security stands back as the larger woman powerbombs Myst through a nearby table.

Security rushes her immediately and forces her to the ground. As the security team struggles to contain the beast, J.T. Washington appears standing nearby watching things unfold. Security lifts the black woman to her feet and begins to escort her out.

SIGN ME! she shouts, as Washington says nothing and looks on silently.

Tig O’ Bitties: This next match is set for one fall to the finish. The first man in this match, who weighs in at 233 pounds… he is Doctor Louis D’Ville!

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

Tig O’ Bitties: His opponent who hails from Queens, New York and weighs in at 320 pounds… Jack Cain!

Jack Cain simply walks down to the ring, climbs over the ropes, and he eyes down Doctor as his theme cuts off.

Ding
Ding
Ding

Both men lock up, Doctor then twist Cain’s left arm and pulls it down. Doctor works on his left arm with a hammerlock, but Cain manages to Jaw Break with his free arm om Doctor who staggers around the ring. Cain then gives him left and right haymakers to the body, and corners him to turnbuckles. Then he climbs on the first rope, and gives the ten count punch…

1.. Punch

2.. Punch

Before the third punch, Doctor grabs the fist of Cain and deadlifts him outside the ring floor…

JR: By God Huey, The Doctor just deadlift that heavyset Cain outside the ring!

Huey: He needed some breathing time after that heavy beat down Doctor just received just now, JR.

Cain quickly gain some strength and reenters the ring. Doctor body punches Cain, and Irish Whips him to the ropes and lunges himself to the ropes and connects with a Running Elbow to Cain. While Cain is on the mat, Doctor stomps him in the head few times until he gone down to his left arm. Doctor then does a sit down Chokehold on Cain, but Cain manages to put his foot on the lower rope, but Doctor keeps the hold in until the ref counted to three. Doctor then lifts Cain up, but Cain low blows Cain and lands a sick Knees to the face on Doctor who stumbles in the ring. Cain then taunts his fist to Doctor to his finisher…

JR: I think that Cain is going to end Doctor’s streak of pain by hitting his infamous TKO on him!

Doctor ducks the TKO, and he hits a Snap Suplex to get Cain off his feet. Doctor then hits a Standing Leg Drop on Cain throat, and goes for a pin…

Kickout

Cain kicks out before three, and Doctor then starts to argue with the ref over it. Doctor then gets a low blow by Cain, and he taunts his hands for the Choke slam. Cain grabs his throat, but Doctor kicks him in the gut and he hits a quick DDT on Cain’s head. Doctor turns his body to his backside, drags him to the nearest turnbuckle corner. Then he slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle…

JR: We are going to see a high risk maneuver here folks… don’t try this stuff at home please.

TREPANATION! …

But Cain rolls out of the way for Doctor to land face first on the hard mat. Cain gets to his feet, and lifts Doctor by his head, then he kicks him in the gut and hits the Gutwrench Powerbomb on Doctor and goes for a pin…

1…

THR---KICKOUT!

Doctor manages to find strength from within to kickout, and Cain get frustrated at the ref as he argues with the slow count. Then Doctor rolls out the ring to find his camouflaged Baton Tazer and as soon Cain turns around, Doctor tazes the shit out of Cain who was on kneeling on the mat holding his guy where Doctor shocked him at. Doctor then tosses it out quickly, goes to the back of Cain and locks in…
THE 302!

The Doctor locked it in tightly as Cain was struggling to break out of the hold…

Jim Ross: I have a feeling that Tazzmission hold will kill off his oxygen in this ring tonight Huey.

Huey D. Louie: What do you expect out of man like The Doc, he is out here tonight to prove to these fans he nothing to mess with.

Cain continues to struggle, eventually breaking Docs grip enough that he gets frustrated and releases the hold.

Jim Ross: Jack Cain refused to lose this match that quickly. D'Ville had no choice but to release the 302!

Doc runs at Cain to hit him with a clothesline, but Cain ducks out of the way of the impact. As Doc turns back around, Cain hits him with a powerful right hand, which sends Doc stumbling into the corner. Cain then runs at the corner and begins delivering more right hands to Doc who desperately tries to cover himself up.

Huey D. Louie: It looks like the 302 did nothing but get Cain fired up!

Cain then stops the punches and grabs Doc by the throat and begins to choke him in the corner. As Doc struggles more and more, Cain begins to laugh harder and harder, until a look of pure madness comes across his face as he chokes Doc. Finally Doc manages to break lose of the choke of Cain and then deliver a punch to the side of the head of Cain, who goes stumbling backwards. Doc then goes to go on the attack, but Cain drops to one knee, and hits an uppercut to Doc, who flies back against the ropes and stumbles forward where he is put to the mat via a huge clothesline. Cain then begins to mock Doc as he tries to get back to a vertical base.

Jim Ross: Jack Cain has a reputation for being a little unhinged, but this is unlike anything that I've seen from him before!

Huey D. Louie: He's in the ring with one of, if not THE toughest opponents that the XWF has to offer JR! He knows that he has to dig deep and bring whatever darkness he has buried deep down up to the surface if he plans on standing a chance at winning tonight!

Jim Ross: Do you even know what in the hell you're talking about?

Eventually Cain gets tired of waiting for Doc to get to his feet, so he goes over to him and slaps him on the head a couple of times. Cain then lifts Doc to his feet and throws him across the ring and on Doc's return, Cain hits a spinebuster to Doc, who smashes the ground hard and writhes in pain on the mat, much to the delight of Cain. Cain then goes to the referee and shouts loudly at the referee to begin counting.

1!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Jim Ross: D’Ville isn't going to be THAT easy to put away!

Doc lies in pain on the mat, before gradually trying to get back to his feet. Cain sees this and begins to look more menacing as he paces back and forth, waiting for Doc to get back to his feet. Doc begins to get back to his feet, looking slightly unsteady as he does so. While this happens, Cain leaves the ring and goes underneath the mat. He then begins to pick up different weapons, a chair, a trash can, a steel pipe and a kendo stick, and he throws them into the ring. He then rolls into the ring as Doc gets to a vertical base.

Jim Ross: What the hell is this whacko planning on doing here? This isn't an Xtreme rules match!

Huey D. Louie: It doesn't matter if this is Xtreme rules or not, Cain's about to have some fun!!!

Just as Doc gets back to a complete vertical base, Cain runs in and hits a chop block to the knee of Doc, who falls down to one knee. Cain then starts mockingly slapping the head of Doc, trying to anger him. Suddenly Doc snaps out and pushes himself to his feet, then runs at Cain. Cain grabs Doc as he runs towards him, flips him over, and hits a powerslam, causing Doc directly onto the steel chair. Doc then shouts out in pain as Cain applauds his own actions. Cain then picks up the kendo stick, and looks at for a moment before hitting the back of Doc with it. Doc shouts out in pain, as Jack Cain repeatedly hits Doc in the back with the kendo stick, leaving large red welts on the back of Doc.

Jim Ross: Come on Bobo, ring the damn bell already!!!

Referee Chaz Bobo steps in to try and intervene, but Cain chases him away with the kendo stick, and Chaz us forced to jump out of the ring.

Huey D. Louie: I don't think Bobo is going to call the match JR. He's too afraid of what Jack Cain might do to him if he does!!!

Cain then looks back to Doc and he hits him in the spine yet again with the kendo stick. This time it cuts cuts, and blood starts to trickle down his back. Cain then takes some of the blood off the back of Doc and rubs it onto his own face. Cain then lifts up Doc slightly before hitting him in the gut with the kendo stick. Cain then positions the chair under the head of Doc.

Jim Ross: This is getting out of hand! If Chaz Bobo is incapible of doing his job, then send somebody out who can!

Cain then runs back across the ring, and on his return he hits a running DDT to Doc, whose head bounces off of the chair. Cain then stares at Doc’s motionless body for a moment before bellowing at Bobo to come back into the ring. Chaz Bobo then unwillingly comes back into the ring and begins the count.

1!!!

2!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Doc kicked out on pure instinct and now lays motionless on the mat, with no sign of life coming from him. Cain gets back to his feet and begins pacing back and forth, looking very frustrated. Doc begins to stir, much to the disbelief of Cain. Doc pulls himself slowly to the ropes.

Huey D. Louie: This is unbelievable, what dies Jack Cain have to do to keep Doctor D’Ville down?

Doc manages to pull himself to his feet and Cain looks on in a mixture of shock and anger.

Jim Ross: What heart being shown here by Louis D'Ville, he is not going to stay down and give up the fight despite Cain's inability to follow the rules of this match up!!!

Huey D Louie: Yes but is that a wise option, I mean Jack Cain won’t stop until he gets the job done, and we know he's ready to do more than just knock out D'Ville to win this match up.

Cain then picks up the kendo stick and runs at Doc, preparing to strike him with it. Just as Cain gets ready to swing at Doc though, Doc backdrops Cain, who goes flying through the air and over the top rope, landing badly on the mats outside the ring. Doc takes a minute to recuperate before leaving the ring and attacking Cain. Cain lies awkwardly on his side on the outside, as Doc drops onto him and starts to punch him in the head and shoulder, trying to weaken Cain further. Doc then pulls Cain to his fleet slowly, before carefully moving him into the center of the outside area, between the guard rail and ring apron. He then grabs Cain by the head, and hits a Lobotomy to Cain, who is left lying motionless face down.

Jim Ross: D'Ville has managed to completely reverse the momentum of this match with just two moves!

Huey D. Louie: Don't count Jack Cain out just yet, anything can happen!

Doc then rolls over Cain, so he is facing upwards, and Doc then climbs to the ring apron. Dic balances himself momentarily before jumping onto the second rope, then springboarding off and hitting a picture perfect elbow drop to Cain, who rolls over in pain when it connects to him, before returning to his motionless state on the outside. Doc gets back to his feet quickly afterwards, and goes and high fives some younger fans in the front row of the crowd. He then turns his attention back to Cain, as he picks him up and rolls him back into the ring. Doc then goes under the ring and firstly pulls out another chair, and throws it into the ring, he then pulls out a table and slides that into the ring as well, before sliding in afterwards.

Jim Ross: It looks like the doctor is about to prescribe Jack Cain a taste of his own medicine!!!

Huey D. Louie: Oh, so you will sit there and bitch about Cain breaking the rules, but it's fine for D'Ville to do the same thing?

Doc then sets up the table in the center of the ring and moves the other weapons away from the table. Doc then turns back to attack Cain, but Cain is waiting for him and smashes him across the chest with the kendo stick yet again, leaving Doc lying in pain on the ground. Cain then goes over to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope. Cain reaches the top of the turnbuckles and mocks slightly as Doc still lies on the mat in pain.

Suddenly Doc manages to spring back to his feet though, and with his seemingly last burst of energy, runs to the corner, jumps to the second rope, grabs onto Cain and then performs a top rope belly to belly suplex to Cain, who goes crashing through the table. Both men are layed out as the fans are chanting and the Chaz Bobi starts to count.

Crowd: Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit!!!

Doc begins to stir around in the wreckage and starts pulling himself up to his knee’s, whereas Cain is showing very little signs of life.

Doc manages to make it to his knee’s and then push himself to his feet, and he goes over to the corner to try and steady himself. Meanwhile, Cain has rolled over to his front and is gradually pushing himself to his hands and knees.

Cain manages to get firmly onto his knees and is about to try and get to his feet. Doc shakes his head as he realises Cain will beat the ten count. Doc then goes over to the steel pipe Cain brought in earlier in the match. Doc picks it up, and goes over to Cain. Just as Cain almost reaches a vertical base, Doc hits him with the steel pipe across the back of the head. Cain then falls to his knees looking very groggy, and Doc goes around as to face Cain, Doc then smashes the pipe across the face of Cain, who falls crashing to the mat.

Huey D. Louie: Rind the damn bell!!!

Doc with a slight crazed look in his eyes starts to hit Cain more and more with the steel pipe, leaving Cain to lie on the mat, with blood trickling from a cut on his forehead. Doc then goes over and picks up both chairs that are lying in the ring, and brings them over to Cain. Doc then places one chair under the head of Cain and keeps the other chair in his hand.

Huey D. Louie: You don’t think that Doctor D'Ville is planning a…

Jim Ross: Good God, what a con-chairto!!! I've gotta say, Jack Cain earned every bit of that!!!

Doc brings the other chair crashing down onto the head of Cain, who starts slightly twitching after the con-chairto. Doc then rolls over Cain and locks in the 302 again! Chaz Bobo tries to check on Cain, but Cain is out cold from the con-chairto. Chaz has no choice but to call for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tig O’Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, winner by way of submission. Doctor Louis D’VIIIIILE!!!

Huey D. Louie: This is bullshit JR! Cain didn't submit, he was assaulted with illegal weapons and couldn't answer the referee!

Jim Ross: Jack Cain brought those weapons into the ring, so if anyone is to blame for his loss here tonight, it's him!

Winner - Doctor Louis D’Ville!!!

Suddenly the X-tron fires up with the image of what appears to be some sort of surgical room, covered in blood. The word Target: with a flashing cursor can be seen. The image stays in the screen for about 20 seconds before fading away.

[Image: IAzlRG0.jpg]

Jim Ross: What in the hell was that all about?

Huey D. Louie: Simple, D'Ville has a big Target on his back now for being such a cheating peice of shit!

Jim Ross: Oh give it a rest Huey!

Jack Cain is being helped out of the ring by EMTS as a man in a hooded sweatshirt just hops over the barrier and is assaulting Jack Cain! Cain is trying to valiantly fight back, but the fresh newcomer has the upper hand! And a kick to the balls from the newcomer! Cain slumps down cradling his crown jewels. The newcomer smiles, almost sadistically, and rolls Cain into the ring.

Cain is lying right in the center of the ring as the newcomer stands perched on the apron... SPRINGBOARD FROG SPLASH! The move is hit to perfection as Cain clutches his ribs after the impact. The crowd is showering this newcomer in boos, to which he responds by taking off his hood...

HOLY SHIT! It's Finn Kühn! The Young Lion is being showered in boos which he takes in stride, a huge smile plastered on his face. He picks up Cain and kicks him in the gut! Lion's Den! Lion's Den! Kühn hits the Styles Clash with Cain lying motionless. Finn smiles and rolls out of the ring, heading to the back.

Tig O’Bitties: Introducing first, from Clearwater, Florida, CHRIS CHAAAAOS!!!!

"FOLLOW ME"

show's up on the X-Tron screen as smoke billows at the entrance. Blue and white lights flicker. At the 10 second mark, he steps through the smoke wearing his jacket (Rated R Edge trench coat). Looking to both sides of the crowd. He walks slowly to the ring until he gets about 3/4 of the way down, then jogs and slides into the ring (edge style)...When he gets into the ring he gets up on the far turnbuckle and gets up on it, throwing both arms up.

[Image: cluX3ae.jpg]

Tig O’Bitties: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, JAMES RAAAAAVEN!!!!

The entire arena slowly fades to black as the audience excitedly awaits the entrance of "The Peoples GOAT". The drum beat and guitar solo start and a series of white and blue spotlights come up and pan the crowd. Mike Shinodas voice is heard on the speakers singing.

“Now here we go for the hundredth time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw ‘em up and let something shine, going out of my fucking mind… filthy mouth, no excuse, find a new place to hang this noose, string me up from atop these roofs, high and tight so I wont get loose.”

By now the fans are going wild and cheering as the spotlights slowly make their way to the top of the entrance ramp where a dim fog begins to form.

“Truth is you can stop and stare, rub myself out and no one cares, dug the trench out and lay down there with a shovel up, out of reach somewhere… yeah, someone pouring in, make it a dirt glass floor again, say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in.”

The spotlights come together as one, and the fog fills the top of the ramp until the downbeat hits and a major blue and silver pyrotechnic display goes off and the rest of the arena lights turn up to full. When the smoke clears James Raven is seen on top of the ramp, his hands thrown up over his head and a huge smile on his face.

“I BLEED IT OUT!!! Diggin’ deeper just to throw it away, I BLEED IT OUT!!!”

James makes his way down the ramp, high fiving fans and posing for pictures with several of them until he reaches the base of the ramp. Then, he pauses for a few seconds and sprints for the ring, diving in under the bottom rope and sliding in to the center of the mat on his hands and knees. He poses for a second, then gets up and runs for the turnbuckle, climbing up and posing yet again for the fans before doing a 360 degree spin off and doing the same on the opposite turnbuckle. As his music fades out he stretches in his corner, and then waits for the starting bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Chaos is shit talking as the bell rings and Raven and him circle each other. Chaos lunges with a knee to the gut and a club to the injured ribs, trying to go for the weak spot on Raven. Raven uppercuts him, however, sending him stepping back but Chaos recovers quick and goes for the knee. A chop block from Chaos takes Raven to one knee.

Bouncing off the ropes Chaos clotheslines a one-kneed Raven.

Jim Ross: Aggression from Chaos early here.

Huey D. Louie: He wants this more than anything else.

Raven is quick to his feet though and the crowd seems to be roaring their approval. Chaos comes back off the ropes, arm drag take down from Raven. Raven locks Chaos into a sleeper but he quickly slides under and grabs the back of Raven's legs and drops him face first.

Chris locks in the sharpshooter. There is nothing finesse about his game. He is trying to injure James early.

He pulls on the sharpshooter, making a maniacal face.

Jim Ross: Chaos pulling no punches here, he has one intention. Embarrass James Raven. Make him tap. And he is torturing those ribs.

Raven is shouting no, he won't tap. Chaos is yelling to tap. Raven is pulling towards the ropes but Chaos drags him back into the middle. James is slapping the mat, wincing, that broken rib stretched to the max. Raven finally musters up enough to kick Chaos off him. Chris stumbles and bounces face first off the ropes, turning around into a kick from Raven as the crowd cheers.

Raven is clearly hurting, though, and that kick only temporarily altered Chaos. He is back on the offensive and charges Raven, who whips him into the corner.

Raven runs and splashes Chris, who stumbles out.

SHINING WIZARD from Raven.

Raven goes for a quick cover.

Chaos gets a shoulder up. Raven stomps him a few time then goes to the top rope. He spends, however, a little too much time on the top rope posing for the fans and Chaos is able to knock into the ropes, sending him straddling them. The crowd responds with an "oohhhhh". Raven falls upside down and Chris locks his legs into a tree of woe.

Jim Ross: Precarious position for Raven here.

Chris sees his and his eyes go wide. He begins to pick away at Raven. Kicks, punches, knees, going after the rips and chest area. Walking all the way back to the other side of the ring, Chaos runs and charges, dropping two legs in a running drop kick into the chest of Raven.

Raven falls down gripping his chest.

Huey D. Louie: Chaos is in a zone here. I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

Jim Ross: He is scary right now, for sure. This is a number one contender he is taking apart.

Chaos picks Raven up by the head and signals for the Equalizer. Raven wiggles, however, and slides off. He is able to fire off a few punches on Chaos before Chris whips him into the ropes.

SPEAR!

Jim Ross: MY GOD CHAOS DAMN NEAR BROKE JAMES RAVEN IN HALF!

Huey D. Louie: Raven doesn't look like himself right now. I think that rib situation is worse than we anticipated.

Chaos grins and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

RAVEN KICKED OUT

Chaos can't believe it and the crowd goes wild.

Chaos picks Raven up by the head. He is wobbly and there is a big red mark on his chest where his rib is. There may be some internal bleeding in there.

Raven is still fighting however. Chaos whips Raven into the corner and begins to chop him.

Chops.

Raven flips Chaos around and begins to chop him.

Chops.

A knee to the gut from Raven. DDT!

Chaos goes head first as Raven lays for a second panting.

Chaos is beginning to stir and Raven uses the ropes to pull himself up as suddenly......the lights go off.

Jim Ross: What the hell is this? we've had a power outage of some sort here.

Just then, an image appears on the Tron. Grainy at first, but then comes in clear.

[Image: xkZc4a2.gif]

Jim Ross: There is that image again. What in the hell does this mean?

Huey D. Louie: I told you before JR! D'Ville now has a target on his back for being a BIG FAT CHEATER!

Jim Ross: Well, I doubt that. Besides that wouldn't explain why it's back on the X-Tron now.

When the lights come back on, Chaos is in the corner. Raven is looking at the screen, shaking his head.

[Image: 9hQpdRb.gif]

Jim Ross: My god! Don't turn around Raven! Don't turn around!

Raven turns and walks right into another SPEAR!

Cover.

1!

Chris' head bobs with each count.

2!

3!

Jim Ross: He did it! The ultimate opportunist strikes again!

Huey D. Louie: Heyman has to give him at least SOME title consideration now! H just beat James Raven for god sakes!

Winner: Chris Chaos

Tig O' Bitties: The winner.........Chris Chaos!

Tig O’Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the XWF Television Championship!

Tig O’Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger, from Cincinnati, OH , RL EDGAAAAR!!!!

Edgar slowly walks out from the back to almost no reaction from the fans. Edgar keeps his eyes low as he b-lines straight for the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps and steps in between the ropes. Edgar walks over and leans in the corner opposite the entrance ramp.

Jim Ross: This young man really isn’t concerned with theatrics. He’s just ready to get down to business.

Huey D. Louie: Who are you trying to fool JR? He doesn’t look like a man that’s ready for competition… Not unless it’s a crying competition!

Tig O’Bitties: Coming to the ring at this time, from Oxford England, The XWF Television Champion, NEVILLE SIIINCLAAAIIIR!!!!

The arena fills with the classical sounds of Mozart as Neville steps through the curtain with his Television title properly fitted around his waist. He snubs his nose at the booing crowd and walks slowly to the ring, sipping his scotch.

Jim Ross: I’ll tell you who isn’t ready for competition, a man who drinks scotch on his way to the ring!

Huey D. Louie: Quit being a judgemental asshole JR! If Neville wants to enjoy a glass of aged scotch before the match, what’s it to you? !

Neville gets to the ring and finishes his glass. He leans against the turnbuckle confidently, staring a hole through RL Edgar who’s standing across the ring from him as Mika Hunt pats him down, searching for hidden weapons.

Jim Ross: It’s not professional!!!

Huey D. Louie: So what!?! Neville likes to loosen up before his matches. It’s not like that one drink affects his performance either, he is the reigning and defending Television Champion!

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

15:00 Remaining

The two men circle one another. Sinclair lunges forward, which startles Edgar, causing him to flinch and jump back. Neville points and laughs at Edgars expense. Edgar just stands there staring down to the mat. Neville continues to laugh as he looks out the the crowd. This causes Sinclair to turn his back to Edgar for just a brief moment, but that’s all that Edgar needs. With his face blood red from anger and embarrassment, he rushes Neville from behind, knocking him to the mat with a forearm to the back of the head! Edgar doesn’t stop there. He follows up with a series of stomps to the back of Neville Sinclair’s head each time Sinclair tries to pull himself up from the mat.

Jim Ross: I’m betting Neville Sinclair is wishing that he had shown this young man a little respect right about now!

Edgar grabs Neville by the hair and pulls him up to one knee before firing off a hard punch to the top of the head. Edgar then continues to guide Neville to his feet, only to whip him into the ropes and hit a huge powerslam on the rebound! Edgar is looking a little more confident now, shaking his arms and yelling out to the crowd, trying to get them involved in this match. Neville manages to make it back to his feet without Edgar noticing. Edgar turns around only to be sent to the mat by a European uppercut! Neville backs into the corner, shaking his head as Edgar recovers. Neville comes out of the corner and steps towards Edgar as if he’s about to take another swing at him. Edgar dodges to the left but instead Sinclair springs forward, taking him down with a hard clothesline. Edgar quickly pushes himself up and takes himself off the ropes, jumping up and hitting Sinclair in the back with a dropkick. Sinclair falls against the ropes, grimacing in pain. Edgar moves forward, hitting him with quick punches to the kidneys. Sinclair grunts, swinging around with a backhand, catching RL Edgar on the side of the head, knocking him to the matt. He recovers quickly, leaning back as he swings back with a kick to Neville’s side. He catches Edgar’s foot with his arm, knocking him down with another hard European uppercut.

Jim Ross: Momentum shift with that uppercut and Edgar could be in trouble here.

Huey D. Louie: If there is one thing that Neville Sinclair has proven time and time again it’s that he can take care of himself in a variety of predicaments. Even when a cheating good for nothing punk like RL Edgar tries to gain the upperhand by attacking him from behind!

11:17 Remaining

Neville doesn’t let Edgar recover on his own this time, coming over and grabbing him up off the mat. He whips him hard against the ropes and as he comes back, Sinclair brings his foot up, catching him with a big boot. Edgar goes down hard and uses a moment to roll to the outside beneath the ropes. Sinclair follows him right out to the floor, coming around from the other side.

Seeing Edgar on the ground, he goes to grab him, but this time Edgar rolls to the side, tripping Sinclair up who falls forward head first onto the top of the stairs. His head bounces off of them and he rolls onto his back, blinking up in a daze.

Edgar grabs onto the apron, pulling himself up and rolling back into the ring.

Sinclair begins to stir a bit, rolling onto his stomach and slowly pushing himself up.

Getting to his knees and then his feet, he grips onto the apron for added support.

Edgar watches him get up before bouncing off the ropes, running at top speed and using a baseball slide beneath the bottom rope, his feet connecting to Sinclair’s chest, knocking him back again, this time the back of his head hitting the barricade as he goes down. Edgar slides out of the ring with him, breaking the count. He struggles a bit as he tries to get Sinclair up and back into the ring. Finally Edgar manages to roll Sinclair back into the ring and Edgar quickly drops down for the cover.

1!!!

2!!!

NOOOO!!!

Just before the three count, Sinclair manages to get a shoulder up somehow, still pretty out of it even as Edgar sits up and looks to Mika Hunt for clarification. Getting to his feet, Edgar looks down at Neville sprawled out on the mat. Edgar quickly climbs up the turnbuckle to the top rope, looking down at Sinclair, he points up to the heavens, and slowly brings his arms down to point at Neville Sinclair.

Jim Ross: EDGAR IS GOING FOR THE WIN HERE!!!

Edgar leaps from the top rope with a picture perfect diving elbow!

Huey D. Louie: NO, NO, NO, GET UP!!!

Edgar crashes down onto nothing but the hard ring mat as Neville rolls out of the way at the last possible second!

Huey D. Louie: OH, THANK GOD!!!

6:51 Remaining

Both men struggle to get up. Sinclair manages to make it up to his knees as he stares at Edgar. Edgar makes it to his knees as well. Both men spring up at the same time and rush to meet each other in the center of the ring with everything they’ve got! Edgar throws a right, Neville blocks it and throws a right of his own, but Edgar ducks under it! Edgar wraps his arms around the waist of Sinclair and tries to lift, but Sinclair pops him in the side of the head with a back elbow! Edgar staggers back as Neville closes in. Sinclair grabs Edgar’s arm and whips him into the ropes, but Edgar manages to reverse the momentum and sends Neville into the ropes instead! Edgar tries to follow up with another powerslam, but Sinclair see’s it coming and baseball slides between his legs. Sinclair springs to his feet and connects with a beautiful dropkick just as Edgar turns around!

Jim Ross: Impressive exchange by both men!

5:46 Remaining

Sinclair picks Edgar up, immediately going for The Bookend. However, Edgar fights. He manages to torque Sinclair’s arm, freeing himself. He delivers a barrage of blows to Sinclair’s body, staggering the man. The crowd roars as Neville appears to fall back. With a defiant roar, Neville lunges forward, clamping his arm around Edgar’s neck yet again. Edgar tries to struggle free, but to no avail. Sinclair delivers The Bookend and quickly springs back to his feet to taunt the fans with a huge smile on his face.

Jim Ross: Neville should concern himself with trying to score the pinfall, not rubbing his success in the faces of our passionate fan base.

4:32 Remaining

Edgar begins to stir. Neville takes notice and readies himself in the corner. Edgar manages to pull himself up to all fours. Neville rushes in just as Edgar starts to get to his feet.

THE

ED

U

CATION!!!

Huey D. Louie: THE EDUCATION! MARK THIS ONE IN THE RECORD BOOKS, BECAUSE IT’S OVER!!!

Neville hooks the leg!

1!!!

2!!!

2.9!!! KICKOUT!!!

Huey D. Louie: WHAT!?!

Jim Ross: RL EDGAR STILL HAS SOME FIGHT LEFT IN HIM!!!

Neville can’t believe it. He jumps up and argues with Mika Hunt over the count. Edgar struggles to pull himself up from the mat. Seeing an opportunity to win, Edgar hooks in a quick schoolboy and rolls a surprised Neville up for the pin!!!

1!!!

2!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Jim Ross: RL Edgar almost stole this one, Neville better learn to keep his eyes on his opponent!

Neville jumps to his feet as Edgar continues to lay on the mat gassed. Neville stomps Edgar in the gut a few times before delivering a fist drop square to Edgar’s forehead. Neville lifts Edgar to his feet and hooks him up for another Bookend, but Edgar breaks free and manages to roll Neville up into another pinfall attempt!

1!!!

2!!!

Neville kicks Edgar in the side of the head and reverses the pin into a pinfall of his own!!!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

Jim Ross: Neville Sinclair with another successful defense tonight!

Neville jumps to his feet to celebrate briefly before demanding his Television Title be handed to him. Mika hands over the belt. Neville Sinclair takes the time to fasten the title around his waist properly. Once he has his belt on, Mika raises his arm.

Tig O’Bitties: Winner, and still XWF Television Champion… NEVILLE SINCLAAAAIR!!!

Winner - Neville Sinclair

In the parking lot of the XWF's Universal Studios lot in Hollywood, California, cameras roll as the gaudy lime green limousine rolls to a stop.

[Image: Fj0La86.jpg]

Cover yer ears, folks! Paul Heyman has arrived here at Universal Hollywood!

There was a bit of an uproar on XWF99.com last weekend after Paul released his rankings and failed to update Bruce Blingsteen's defense deadline.

In this case, I think I might agree with Heyman. Bruce wants his title defense against J.T. Washington to count and as the Commissioner of the Championship Committee, Paul Heyman isn't having it!

The limo driver opens the rear passenger door and Tommy Gunn, XWF's resident head of security steps out with rife in hand. He looks around for a short moment than nods toward the limo where Paul Heyman finally emerges. Gunn and Heyman head toward the building where they're met by a half dozen cops in riot gear.

The riot cops part in the center as Gunn and Heyman pass through. The riot cops follow Heyman and Gunn toward the arena.

It looks like they're coming out here right now!

What the hell does he need riot cops for?

Paul Heyman's Xtreme theme plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd in Hollywood. The group emerges from backstage and makes their way toward the ring. As the riot cops and Tommy Gunn enter the ring, Tig O'Bitties hands Paulie a microphone, then he too enters the ring and gets set to speak.

[Image: w5wIsiA.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen... my name... is Paul... Heyman...

We know who you are, Paul.

Eight months ago when I was overwhelmingly elected in a landslide, defeating the current reigning President of the United States, I might add, in order to become the Commissioner of the Championship Committee, I ran on promises.

I promised to restore prestige and dignity to the major titles here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and I have done just that! No longer do we get pathetic champions like Scully who won the title god only knows how and disappeared for several months and refused to be booked.

No longer do we have Xtreme champions like Ghost Tank ruining the value of the Xtreme title.

No longer do we have Hart champions that have no Hart... unless you count Robert Main but that's a different story. By the way, Cadryn Tiberius, do not forget our meeting on Warfare. You'll want to hear what I have to say.

No longer do we have Television champions that only face the worst of the worst.

No, it wasn't an overnight miracle but prestige and dignity have risen from the ashes and the championship picture here in the XWF is strong once again!

It is difficult to claim and keep championships in today's XWF and that is exactly why you elected Paul Heyman.

Scully is no longer Universal champion. Peter Gilmour is no longer Universal champion. Chris Chaos is no longer Universal champion. That cunt Gabe Reno was cashed in on and that little snot nosed bitch took his ball and went home.

The man that took that title from Gave Reno and alleviated a gigantic migraine of a headache was Jim Caedus. And JIM CAEDUS! IS A PAUL HEYMAN GUY!

Oh, it's true.

You see, Bruce Blingsteen cried all over the internet last weekend because I refused to count his title defense against J.T. Washington is a legitimate defense and let me tell yooouuuu why I did that!

Make no mistake I can admire a long con when I see it. Here's looking at you Neonero and my good friend White John Samuels. Or should I say... Titan... Anyway I can appreciate the con. I can appreciate the fantastic job Bruce did disguising himself as this know nothing troll John Blaq. I can appreciate pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and stealing the Universal Championship from Jim Caedus via totally legal and completely legitimate cash in.

What I can not appreciate, is the immediate degradation of said championship.

Bruce Blingsteen, took the gorgeous, prestigious, Universal Championship... the single most precious championship in the entire industry... and he melted down into gold teeth like that sorry excuse for poor white trash that he is!

As I said, Jim Caedus is a Paul Heyman Guy so that means I talk to Jim on a regular basis. He called me up not even two full days before the long con came to fruition and he says "Paul... something is in the wind and I can feel it. There's someone out to get me and unseat me as Universal Champion."

I said, "no Jim, that's crazy talk. You're just paranoid."

And low and behold the crazy loud mouth son of a bitch was right!

He's a hell of a lot smarter than even I gave him credit for.

Bruce Blingsteen wants to be a legitimate Universal champion, wants me to consider him a legitimate Universal Champion, so here's what we're going to do. And since I'm a fair man and he has until the first of August to defend that title, I'm going to give him every single day that I can possibly give him before forcing him to defend.

So on July 29 right here on Savage, Bruce Blingsteen will have his chance to prove he deserves that universal title. Bruce Blingsteen will go one on one with Jim Caedus for that Universal championship and there will BE NO interference. No Kings, no former AX3 members, no BX3 members.

Not. One. Person.

Any interference from ANYONE will result in their immediate dismissal from this company. And before you wonder among yourselves if I have that power to make that stipulation, I'm happy to inform you that Vincent Lane has agreed to that stipulation.

NO.

INTERFERENCE.

Now, I said I was a fair man and I am. I'm giving Bruce Blingsteen every day that I can possibly give him before he voluntarily forfeits the Universal Championship. Keep that in mind, ladies and gentlemen, as I announce right now, just who will be the special guest referee!

Lane done lost his mind giving the power hungry Paul Heyman even more power!

On July 29, Bruce Blingsteen will defend the universal Championship one on one against Jim Caedus and the special guest referee for that contest will be...

PAUL HEYMAN!!!!

What!?

He said HE'S going to be the guest referee!

Heymans Xtreme theme plays again as Heyman along with Gunn and his riot cops exit the ring.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(07-16-2017), Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JackCain (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-16-2017), The Revival (07-16-2017), Thomas Nixon (07-16-2017)
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-16-2017, 10:35 AM

"Don't go squeezing your hairy milkers into a referee shirt just yet, Heyman. You said you admired the long con, right? Then you're gonna fucking love what I do next."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-16-2017, 10:45 AM

Need. I really even say it

"You...vs Caedus with Paul as ref and after you have been ducking him and practically EVERYBODY for the Gold Brucie Boy?

Five words in the form of a song come to mind here and quite appropriate ones too might I add...C'mon people sing it with me nice and loud you know the words I'm sure!

♪ JIM IS GONNA KILL YOU!, JIM IS GONNA KILL YOU!, JIM IS GONNA KILL YOU!" ♪

Hahahahaha!

I definitely want a front row seat for this one!

[Image: DrPsycho.png]

Record. 3 and 2

2X HEAVYMETALWEIGHT Champion (7-6-17) (7-16-17)

Personal STIPULATION: Dragon House Match
Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-16-2017, 11:21 AM

Can't help thinking that every fucker who wants a piece of me attacks me after a match. It's funny that they think there ain't any payback for that.

I mean c'mon Finn, the Doc beat me fair and square. Took what I had and gave it right back. I like that. Fair play to the guy. He's also a damned good psychiatrist.

But you? Jump over the rail and fuck me up while I'm down? Real brave kid. Real brave.

Congratulations. You got on my radar.

So I ain't gonna make it quick. You're about to find out what your left ball tastes like.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-16-2017, 11:28 AM

(07-16-2017, 11:21 AM)JackCain Said: Can't help thinking that every fucker who wants a piece of me attacks me after a match. It's funny that they think there ain't any payback for that.

I mean c'mon Finn, the Doc beat me fair and square. Took what I had and gave it right back. I like that. Fair play to the guy. He's also a damned good psychiatrist.

But you? Jump over the rail and fuck me up while I'm down? Real brave kid. Real brave.

So I ain't gonna make it quick. You're about to find out what your left ball tastes like.

"Nice joke. If you think I'm gonna be afraid of some washed-up, miltary hasbeen that has less feelings than the amount of times Peter Gilmour's made himself look like a fucking moron, you're even more than you look."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
JackCain (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 12:04 PM

(07-16-2017, 11:28 AM)Finn Kühn Said:
(07-16-2017, 11:21 AM)JackCain Said: Can't help thinking that every fucker who wants a piece of me attacks me after a match. It's funny that they think there ain't any payback for that.

"Nice joke. If you think I'm gonna be afraid of some washed-up, miltary hasbeen that has less feelings than the amount of times Peter Gilmour's made himself look like a fucking moron, you're even more than you look."

But am I more than you look?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017), Neville Sinclair (07-16-2017)
Abigail Away
1st EVER Bombshell Champion

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 12:10 PM

Are we on a playground?

We feel sorry for you boys.

[Image: NhkdMai.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abigail's post:
JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 12:17 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:10 PM)Abigail Said: Are we on a playground?

If we were on a playground, you'd be the girl pregnant at age 13 wouldn't ya?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017), Neville Sinclair (07-16-2017), Theo Pryce (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 12:38 PM

"You're seriously going to ask if you look more than a young wrestler, soon-to-be champ and all around the greatest thing that has happened to this business?"

"If I wanted to answer questions like that I'd call up Psycho or Panzer. But alas, brain damage seems to be commonplace in this federation. Don't worry though, when I'm done with you you'll be where you belong-- a hospital bed."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
JackCain (07-16-2017), JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Finn Kühn's post!
Brucette Blingsteen (07-16-2017), Neville Sinclair (07-16-2017)
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 12:43 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:17 PM)JackCain Said:

Is that supposed to be funny?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abigail's post:
JimCaedus (07-16-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 12:49 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:38 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "You're seriously going to ask if you look more than a young wrestler, soon-to-be champ and all around the greatest thing that has happened to this business?"

"If I wanted to answer questions like that I'd call up Psycho or Panzer. But alas, brain damage seems to be commonplace in this federation. Don't worry though, when I'm done with you you'll be where you belong-- a hospital bed."

So it's brain damage you're after? I can arrange that...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 12:52 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:43 PM)Abigail Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:17 PM)JackCain Said:

You're the comedian. You tell me.

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 12:57 PM

well, my first show win in three attempts i guess third time is indeed the charm.

as for you Kuhn what woman do you know would be interested in a wet behind the ears young whelp clearly in need of being taught a lesson in karma and how much a bitch it can be for your disreputable actions when she can have one who despite my ragged shaggy looks is an actual university educated graduate in anatomy and sport science from the university of Maryland

if you want to test my education I'll gladly school YOU with a scientific dissection in the ring if you want to step up to me unless you happen of course to be another relative of the cowardly lion in which case you arent worth my time!

You lost your precious belt, you try to hit on a girl who obviously is not interested in narcissistic ninny-boys like you when a real university educated man exists who actually values brains over brawn as that is what truly wins the day!

If you've the desire to suffer further embarrassment by losing to your obvious better in me say the word!

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 12:59 PM

ooc: Kickass card bros! I dig the use of commercials again, it always aids in immersing in the fantasy. To all the match and seg writers, to all those who participated, excellent job!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JackCain (07-16-2017), Vincent Lane (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:05 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:49 PM)JackCain Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:38 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "You're seriously going to ask if you look more than a young wrestler, soon-to-be champ and all around the greatest thing that has happened to this business?"

So it's brain damage you're after? I can arrange that...

"If by arrange you mean 'set yourself up for a major ass-kicking', then yes. Yes you most certainly can arrange that."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:08 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:57 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: well, my first show win in three attempts i guess third time is indeed the charm.

as for you Kuhn what woman do you know would be interested in a wet behind the ears young whelp clearly in need of being taught a lesson in karma and how much a bitch it can be for your disreputable actions when she can have one who despite my ragged shaggy looks is an actual university educated graduate in anatomy and sport science from the university of Maryland

if you want to test my education I'll gladly school YOU with a scientific dissection in the ring if you want to step up to me unless you happen of course to be another relative of the cowardly lion in which case you arent worth my time!

You lost your precious belt, you try to hit on a girl who obviously is not interested in narcissistic ninny-boys like you when a real university educated man exists who actually values brains over brawn as that is what truly wins the day!

If you've the desire to suffer further embarrassment by losing to your obvious better in me say the word!

"Become more than just another fucking spoopy dude in this federation. Work yourself up from being bottom-of-the-barrel cannon fodder. Stop getting fucking carried by your partner. Stop trying to insist the belt was 'precious' to me when honestly I didn't give a rat's ass about it, and even CLEARLY said that you just had to fucking ask for it. Do that, and we'll talk. Until then, you're nothing."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 01:17 PM Rainbow  SAVAGE Saturday Night 7/15/17 -->

Funny you call me another spoopy dude in this federation which is obviously what you'll become once either I or Cain snap your spine like a twig in the ring loud enough for everyone to hear round the world and you become so paralyzed not only will you be suffering from the prior brain damage he promised you you'll be eating your food through a straw for the rest of your miserable existence! if thats not the definition of "spoopy dude" then i don't know what is.

Pick your poison...and pick wisely

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 01:17 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:08 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "Become more than just another fucking spoopy dude in this federation. Work yourself up from being bottom-of-the-barrel cannon fodder. Stop getting fucking carried by your partner. Stop trying to insist the belt was 'precious' to me when honestly I didn't give a rat's ass about it, and even CLEARLY said that you just had to fucking ask for it. Do that, and we'll talk. Until then, you're nothing."

W - L - D
0 - 0 - 0
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Dr.Psycho (07-16-2017), Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JackCain (07-16-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-16-2017)
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 01:20 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:08 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "Become more than just another fucking spoopy dude in this federation. Work yourself up from being bottom-of-the-barrel cannon fodder. Stop getting fucking carried by your partner. Stop trying to insist the belt was 'precious' to me when honestly I didn't give a rat's ass about it, and even CLEARLY said that you just had to fucking ask for it. Do that, and we'll talk. Until then, you're nothing."

W - L - D
0 - 0 - 0

Bruce actually has the idea as your record says all

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 01:22 PM

"Shut the fuck up. He's definitely better than you."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), Phantom Panzer (07-16-2017)
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 01:23 PM

(07-16-2017, 12:52 PM)JackCain Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:43 PM)Abigail Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:17 PM)JackCain Said: If we were on a playground, you'd be the girl pregnant at age 13 wouldn't ya?

How would we know if you were trying to make a joke? We don't think like a 12 year old boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:24 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Funny you call me another spoopy dude in this federation which is obviously what you'll become once either I or Cain snap your spine like a twig in the ring loud enough for everyone to hear round the world and you become so paralyzed not only will you be suffering from the prior brain damage he promised you you'll be eating your food through a straw for the rest of your miserable existence! if thats not the definition of "spoopy dude" then i don't know what is.

Pick your poison...and pick wisely

"You... you don't know what spoopy is, do you?"

(07-16-2017, 01:17 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said:

W - L - D
0 - 0 - 0

"Glad you've pointed that out. See, I haven't even had a match in this federation yet and already quite a few people know who I am. People know that the Young Lion is going to be your next Universal Champion. People want these washed-up has-beens out of here. But see, Blingsteen, you just happened to be in the right place in the right time. You coasted your way to a 24/7 Briefcase. You've never really had to work a day in your life. 'What about all the matches I've fought?' I can hear you asking like the incessant moron you are. Sure, but let's be honest- you were just lucky. Right place in the right time. These people are has-beens fighting for the most prestigious prize this company has to offer. But you're a never-will-be that makes like he's a champion."

"Fight me."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 01:27 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:22 PM)Bruce Blingsteen Said: "Shut the fuck up. He's definitely better than you."

Would you be willing to lay down some cash to back that statement?

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 01:40 PM

What do we have here?

A group of guys having a pissing contest over a champion who isn't defending his title.

Thing is, how many of you are opted in to the next Savage?

None...

Okay, so how about you all shut up until you nut up?
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:44 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:40 PM)J.T. Washington Said: What do we have here?

A group of guys having a pissing contest over a champion who isn't defending his title.

Thing is, how many of you are opted in to the next Savage?

None...

Okay, so how about you all shut up until you nut up?

"Excuse me, would you like to repeat that? Because I seem to vividly remember opting in for this next Savage. Try harder next time."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 01:47 PM

Oh my bad, I must have missed you…

What's your name again?

I don't seem to have an opt in from a Generic Assclown #236.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JackCain (07-16-2017)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:52 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:47 PM)J.T. Washington Said: Oh my bad, I must have missed you…

What's your name again?

"Funny, because I don't seem to know what the hell your name is, Miss Generic General Manager #467. If you truly must know, I'm Finn Kühn. The best thing to happen to your show and this entire federation."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 01:53 PM

OOC: I'm opted in as well.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 01:55 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:52 PM)Finn Kühn Said:

What's your name again?

"Funny, because I don't seem to know what the hell your name is, Miss Generic General Manager #467. If you truly must know, I'm Finn Kühn. The best thing to happen to your show and this entire federation."

Oh yeah?

All I saw was some pussy jump the barricade and attack a man who could barely stand on his own.

You sure are something special kid.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017), JackCain (07-16-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 01:56 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:52 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Speaking of nuts I'm amazed you'd even show your face around these parts after the beating my boy Bruce gave you last week.

JT is sooooo awesome...

And sexy!

Awww... Thanks Josh!
Hate Post Like Post
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:

07-16-2017, 01:56 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:23 PM)Abigail Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:52 PM)JackCain Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:43 PM)Abigail Said: Is that supposed to be funny?

How would we know if you were trying to make a joke? We don't think like a 12 year old boy.
Who do you think like?

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

07-16-2017, 01:59 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:55 PM)J.T. Washington Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:52 PM)Finn Kühn Said:

What's your name again?

Oh yeah?

All I saw was some pussy jump the barricade and attack a man who could barely stand on his own.

"'Bout as special as a GM that doesn't even know his talent."

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:02 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:59 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:55 PM)J.T. Washington Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:52 PM)Finn Kühn Said: "Funny, because I don't seem to know what the hell your name is, Miss Generic General Manager #467. If you truly must know, I'm Finn Kühn. The best thing to happen to your show and this entire federation."

Oh yeah?

"'Bout as special as a GM that doesn't even know his talent."

Oh I know my talent, I just don't know YOU... Read between the lines kid. Now shut up and go do something to get noticed.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:03 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:01 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:56 PM)J.T. Washington Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:52 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Speaking of nuts I'm amazed you'd even show your face around these parts after the beating my boy Bruce gave you last week.

JT is sooooo awesome...

And sexy!

Awww... Thanks Josh!

What kinda basic bullshit is this? Did you take over my body or something? I would never say something so blatantly gay. Not ever.

Maybe you should think twice before bad mouthing someone who has access to the production truck?

Have a good day Joshy poo!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:09 PM

What did I say Reno?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:32 PM

What's that Josh? You want a match on Savage next week? I got you babe!
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:34 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:24 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Before or after I heard that pseudo Milton Matthews ass-ramming you in the server room?

Uh, that was a, um, routine prostate exam. Keep it up, and you'll be next.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darius Xavier's post:
Finn Kühn (07-16-2017)
Abigail Away

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:41 PM

(07-16-2017, 01:56 PM)JackCain Said:
(07-16-2017, 01:23 PM)Abigail Said:
(07-16-2017, 12:52 PM)JackCain Said: You're the comedian. You tell me.

Who do you think like?

Impossible to answer.

Hate Post Like Post
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-16-2017, 02:46 PM

Listen up and listen good Washington! I'm signing up so gimmie a damn good match! I want that little rick rude shawn michaels lovechild brat who calls himself the supposedly "greatest thing since sliced bread!" Finn Kuhn so I can surgically rip him apart and send his remains back to the sewer he crawled out of! and if I'm feeling generous I may just donate his brain to science

Record. 3 and 2

Pm me for details on it
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2017, 02:48 PM

(07-16-2017, 02:46 PM)Dr.Psycho Said: Listen up and listen good Washington! I'm signing up so gimmie a damn good match! I want that little rick rude shawn michaels lovechild brat who calls himself the supposedly "greatest thing sinc sliced bread!" so I surgically rip him apart and send his remains back to the sewer he crawled out of!

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Everyone should take notice of Dr. Psycho's grit and aim to be more like him!
Hate Post Like Post