Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woof
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2017, 05:55 PM

Yeah you would hope someone would "CROWN" you while I take a nap or something.

Loser say what?

What?

Nevermind.

Just so you know, James, this new breed only sleeps for about 3 hours a night at max anymore so I hope, I hope, I HOPE you don't have the life and you're able to sit here all night and compare me with more celebrities. I would hammer the SHIT out of Emma Stone, by the way. I'm glad we're still on the subject of my good looks, too, and the fact you haven't seen me on the road for a while.

Which road are you traveling on anyway? The road that you haven't been on for ten years? I don't see you jumping on the card on anymore shows coming up. When's the next time we're going to see you? Another Pay-Per-View? Need a break or what, tough guy? Three times in one night too much? That's what SHE said. I admit I haven't been humping my record very hard, but there's a method to my madness, homie. Again, I have an umbrella dude. Might as well take that shit down.

I'm glad you took the time to do some research on Calypso though. I doubt the XWF even has RECORD of you anymore. The only thing I can see is what you throw out for yourself. I don't even see you on the updated XWF Top 50. What fed were you an ICON in again?

Anyway. Jamaica Jay and I haven't caught up in quite a few moons now that I think about it. He's moy boyyyeeeeeeeeee!! As for JC, Jim Caedus, not Baby J, of course.... Yeah. We've had our run around with the Federweight Title, and that's why I'm telling you bro. I've had a taste of both of you and you should just.... just step away dude. There's a thousand other guys around here that don't stand a chance against you, but did you notice the ONE guy that wasn't in that battle royal? L O L. Besides Calypso, of course....

I can understand your frustration about YOU putting in so much work and some dude coming straight out of the word work and blind siding you with a bunch of nonsense. That wasn't a bunch of pish posh, fucker, I was seriously trying to get in you. I wanna---- Not in you... but.

I was trying to get to know the REAL James Raven. The guy behind the Loverboy. The guy that was pretty much handed the same opportunity as those Kings a couple of nights ago. Win a battle royal and pin an old man. Gee whiz. Should I start bowing down now? You're a fraud, James Raven. That's a strong word. I'm sure you could stand by and take every slap to the face like the champ you were back in the day. You should've stayed on the couch bruh. #pin #hasbeen #mommaiamcominghome

And, by the way, I mentioned the chipped tooth because it IS chipped. It's not a gap you asshole. Calypso takes care of his teeth, unlike the fine $500 crackheaded, coke whorin', wallet stealin' fine fine fine... mmhm, pieces of tight ass you've been bragging about banging for the past ten years. No wonder your mother died so young.

Dance puppet.

Caylpso prepares an Appletini for James Raven whether he likes it or not and smashes it over his head. He pins Raven on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
JimCaedus (07-02-2017)

Messages In This Thread
Woof - by The Blue Tango - 06-15-2017, 05:59 PM
Woof - by James Raven - 06-15-2017, 06:57 PM
re:Woof - by The Blue Tango - 06-16-2017, 04:25 AM
Woof - by James Raven - 06-16-2017, 06:58 AM
Woof - by The Blue Tango - 06-16-2017, 08:12 AM
Woof - by James Raven - 06-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Woof - by The Blue Tango - 06-16-2017, 02:50 PM
Woof - by John Whyte - 06-16-2017, 05:33 PM