Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes II RP Board
Living for the Perished Pt. Two
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-04-2017, 06:26 PM

"Living for the Perished" Pt. Two

Sometimes when one is sad, distraught, and or depressed they don’t want to live. After failing once many humans today will give up and never attempt to achieve their full potential again. Slowing right down as if they had been caught in sludge. Being swallowed like quick sand and allowing the dark to smother the light. Often we forget about the loved ones we have lost. Not just in tragedy but those who pass from natural causes and just growing old. Many times when one is grieving we as humans forget to LIVE for the ones who are no more. Instead of celebrating the gift of life we drown in the death of others and let our lives rot away. Fuck that is what I am here to say and prove. Life is precious in my eyes and obviously, I have a talent for wrestling specifically XWF style wrasslin! There isn’t enough time in anyone’s life not to spread cheer and joy with one's talents, skills, and abilities. High Stakes II is exactly a time and place for me to utilize this new skill of mine. Inside the ring has now become more than just a competition amongst gladiators to me. It has become therapy, a celebration of life, and the embrace of our fallen. Wrestling has become my lifeline, the blood pulsing through my veins, and the reason I chose to breathe every day. Breathing isn’t quite enough; we must spread the cheer of life through smiles and neighborly gestures amongst strangers. Something the XWF Champions excluding Thomas Nixon know nothing about. Mainly I am talking about AX3: Michael Graves, Jim Cadeus, and Robert Main who live for themselves.

High Stakes II I will face Steve “King Slayer” Davids, his nickname says it all and Charon a new guy I believe. High Stakes II will host the Ladder match of a lifetime, with twenty-five thousand dollars on the line. That isn’t even the best part; we get to leave an imprint and inspiration in the souls of our fans. Some who may need the thrill, the excitement, the sportsmanship, and the dedication of our matches to be able to continue striving toward true happiness. Not everyone is blessed to be able to find his or her passion before death like I have now for the second time. With good luck maybe King Slayer and Charon feel the same and our Ladder match will ignite the fans in such unity in joy, the top of the Four King’s Coliseum will crumble to the ground as the fairest warrior amongst us hangs from a briefcase filled with the money and the respect of the XWF Universe. High Stake II with the force of my hand our match will bring life into the deadest of souls. We will honor the fallen in the ring, we because I will bring LIFE to every match from the opening bell until the ending bell!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continued from the second half of Rage Thy Enemy - "Living for the Parished"...

2017, June 3rd
Bearded War Pig's Eighty
Lake Station, Michigan
-----------

With my attention away from my camcorder I begin tampering with my moonshine still.

Thump!

Thump!

The bass from one of my favorite songs “Rollin Stoned” by Upchurch gets my foot tapping, like a dog with fleas. After I get a small flame burning and the valves turned, the homemade still begins to function. Liquid gold begins to pour from a nozzle aimed into a quart size mason jar. Straight clear corn liquor and I'm talking no less than one hundred and eighty proof, the mash was fermented damn near perfect. That’s right the shit that puts hair on your chest and asshole. After the jar fills about a third of the way up. I dip my pinky finger in swirling it around for a brief second before sucking it like a tit. My eyes widen in happiness for the batch of mash turned into a nice clean and deliciously powerful alcohol. Looking back into the camera I take the jar, replacing it with another empty. Air cheers the camcorder I then take a decent gulp of one of my most potent runs I have ever stilled.

“Holy Goat Fucking shit, now that there will give yah some real man wood! I shit you not. Honestly, any of you War Hogs out there want to come party just shoot my Gmail a shout out at BeardedWarPig@gmail.com. Don’t worry about money to live off from just get your ass to Central Michigan and the Famn Damily will take care of your living essentials! Seriously, motherfuckers, it is amazing. Fuck if my opponents wanted to come see how the backbone of America gets down, come on out. Just bring good vibes and be prepared to live a little!”

Flashing a supermodel smile toward the camera through my thick burly beard, before taking another shots worth of shine. My eyes widen again not quite adjusted to the strength change. All day I had been drinking close to a six percent beer known as PBR, yeah the man shit. No, it isn’t because I’m a cheap bastard but when you party likes a fucking American, you need a beer the majority won’t bum. Luckily my stomach is just as strong as a Pig. Once the burn settles and my soul returns to my meat suit I sniff my nose twice and take another swig. This time the quantity doubles and instantly I lick my lips.

“Seems like my mouth, throat, and stomach is now all adjusted. Looks like the rest of the night will be moonshine for this guy. To be truthful I wouldn’t mind missing the rest of the bonfire until the majority passes out. It would be much more intriguing to set up shop here drank shine and bullshit about High Stakes II and the XWF in general. *In between my sentence I slam doubles worth of the shine with a devilish grin. See alcoholism well it runs in the Damn Family, luckily for me, I know how to control it.

Sometimes it takes control but since my last two losses, something has changed. Inside my body, a spark has ignited. Yeah, I got a little too cocky when it first happened before my Universal Championship match. Let its fumes instantly swell my head. Now I know the key is to let the spark feed, now that means continue feeling invincible after taking a defeat. Marines we don’t retreat, we take a tactical leave of absence only to return even more ferocious. With a hunger that will never be fed until it is fed exactly what it wants!

Oh FUCK, I should calm that shit down. Damn made the testosterone spike like taking an MRE spoon to a goat fucker’s eyeballs! Oh sorry didn’t want to go there, my bad. Some of the viewers might not like to hear stories of war. Bah ha, ha, ha! Who’s ass am I puckerin up to? You weirdo motherfuckers probably would enjoy some gruesome and grotesque detailed war stories! Well if that is what you are hoping for too bad, not this time, try going down to your local VFW hall if that is what you want.

No, no tonight we are about living and enjoying our rights as breathing human beings. Hopefully, every single XWF fan or just plain old bored web surfing fuck stain out there tonight is enjoying himself or herself. Seriously friend and enemy enjoy that time you have. Yah never know when it is going to end!

Take the triple threat Jackpot Ladder match. Every single one of our careers even lives could end. Your thinking come on Pig it is just a twelve maybe fifteen-foot ladder! Maybe it isn’t that high up, not to me, maybe not to Davids or Charon either. No, that fall couldn’t end a career let alone a life. Fuck you it can and it gives me a Fuckin Rager (Super Stiff and Erect Boner) dammit!

Oh not to mention the majority of it is made from steel, yeah cold hard American STEEL! OOOOOHHHHHH BOOOOOOYYY! Yeah someone is getting hurt. The question is will it be me? Possibly but I don’t give a damn! Will it be the King Slayer? Hopefully not too bad, seems like the KINGS could still need a slaying. Possibly Charon? XWF suits are hoping not, investment failing so fast doesn’t look good to investors.

Oh wait that is right, I am sure the war for control has been scaring off plenty of those people. No not those people, investors you racist bastards. That is all fine and dandy, XWF fans don’t worry Bearded War Pig will make sure to play hero. I know when I was overseas tucking the nation under the Blanket of Freedom wasn’t enough. Nah Pig has to make sure High Stakes II is full of animated life and enthusiasm. You bet your ass I will be leaving it all in the Coliseum.

That goes specifically to Davids and Charon, but as well as whomever all makes it to the RUMBLE! Not one but two intense matches will I be blessed to take part in. Oh I know I’m not special and every High Stakes participant has the same opportunity. That doesn’t mean they all have the big fucking balls and even larger heart to last through every single swinging dick to compete! Hell, you all probably doubt me, which is okay. Doubt away fuckers, long ago I learned haters’ gone hate.

Won’t bring me down nor change my attitude toward it all. Shit if I lived my life giving a damn about what people think and what others said. I would just be another bastard in prison without any dreams or goals. Nope my DNA is compelled of too much pride, hard headiness, and self-worth. Damn straight I won’t mind smashing the doubt and negativity down my hater's throats like a hero does!

Dominating everything does not make you a hero and that isn’t why I am here. Not at all, this little piggy is just here to have fun. As well enjoy a good ole fashion competitive brawl, fight, wrestling match, basically any warrior like activity. Delivering ass whoopins and making the green grass grow motherfuckers! How do you get the green grass to grow? Davids, Charon, and the rest of the fucktards participating at High Stakes, hopefully, you are aware of your surroundings.

BLOOD!

Blood!

BLOOD!

Makes the green grass grow! What the fuck, psycho? Was my first thought as well. Until having thirteen weeks to have it soaked into my brain, now I believe the madness. Blood, the river of life and death does make the green grass grow! Damn straight it grows the nicest fucking grass your eyes have ever seen. Better than cow shit, miracle grow, and anything else you can use. Promise yah, I don't know why I ain't a fucking God or a super smart fucker. It just fucken does! That would make no fucken sense to most. I want us to live and feel alive to the fullest. Now blood must be shed to achieve the truest feeling of life?

Straight fucking savage, tell me about it! Don't worry though this devil dog knows the worth of shedding blood. I've shed plenty of my own and have had the pleasure to walk amongst men who bleed themselves dry for us all. That alone makes it all worth it to me if the fans want the greenest of grass I will be honored to give them it. Yeah, that means we all bleed! Not only do you viewers want the green grass but it sure would be nice on my road to gold as well. It won't end at High Stakes but it damn sure is going to take a powerful shift. Wait a minute...

What the fuck is that?"

Taking my largest chug of my shine almost finishing off what was left in the first jar. Quickly and sternly I set the jar down in place of the now full one and grab the full as I begin to exit the hidden still spot. The noise that caught my attention begins to creep closer and closer. My drunken smile begins to turn into a pleasurable smile of violence. Oh please let it be some strange party goer sticking their nose in trees they don't belong. Not that making my own personal shine is illegal at all. Sometimes it is just about principle and point of when a stranger opens his home to you. You mind the fucking rules. My body feels like it is on fire as I stealthily approach the trespasser(s)...

To be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
JimCaedus (06-08-2017), Theo Pryce (06-05-2017)