Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Return... Act 2
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2017, 08:56 AM

The Return... Act 2

14/5/17
Family Video
Grand Rapids, Michigan
-------------

Continued from The Return...

Bearded War Pig and Kensey Kane make their way outside the Family Video, the glass door closes behind them. Kensey's heels click on the cement with every step. The moon is barely visible from all the city lights and smog effect from the factories. Bearded War Pig is not a very big fan of the city or its inhabitants. If it wasn't for Kensey he probably would never step foot in cities besides for the XWF. Obviously, the majority of the venues will be in cities. The new but not super new couple interlock fingers, clasping one another's hands tight enough to compress sweat into a solid. Not really but you get the point. Bearded War Pig glances over to his love, yes he had already developed the feelings of love, which isn't very hard for a man who has endured the hardships of war. One who commits to such actions and commands must find the love of a woman to keep him balanced. His whole humanity could wash from his soul if not.

As they exit from under the hangover in front of the entrance the Nerd Fan exits his Prius and begins to awkwardly walk toward them. B.W.P takes his eyes off his gravity and to the fan, no longer does Pig wear a smile on his face. Instead, it almost looks like a face he would have made if he ever had the chance to bayonet an enemy combatant on the battlefield. Like what you would imagine the young boys and men doing during the storming of Normandy. When they finally made it to the trenches after trampling over wave after wave of brothers who were mowed down by machine gun fire. Their eyes filled with rage and hate as they thrust the end of their rifle attached with a sharpened knife the size of a small sword into the enemies head or chest repeatedly and with every ounce of strength in their bodies. That is the look Pig wears now toward the fan who stole his special time away from his woman.

Kensey can sense the rage boiling within his body and mind, she quickly reacts. Rubbing his hand with her thumb gently until she can tell it sends chills and tingles up his arm reminding him he is human. Not just a killing machine that should treat everyone like a threat to his life or the way of life of his people. A slight smile creeps its way to his mouth and cheeks as he looks deep into her eyes. Feeling the energy of their deep conversations after nights of amazing and astronomical love making. His blood begins to cool and he stops allowing the negative and hatefulness to consume. The fan makes it just an inch from entering their personal bubble before he opens his mouth while aiming his phone's camera toward himself with a goofy nerd smile.

Nerd Fan: "Hello XWF fans, this is Chucky again and today on my Underground Wrestling Talk show we have XWF superstar B! W! Fricken P! People can you fricken feel the excitement running through my veins! Seriously I was just in Family Video about ten minutes ago and bumped into him. The man is a beast, many people who were believing the man was just out of shape blob under his body armor. Well, let me be the first to confirm he is a beast."

"Damn right I am a beast and any haters or doubters can step in the ring and find out. Open challenge anytime, any place, anywhere! Want rules okay fine by me, want to really test yourself and make it something XTREME even better! My return match is a number one contender ship for GOLD. The best part about that match though, is I don't just have one man to smack around and show the XWF, Bearded War Pig is back! OOOOHHHH, now daddy is getting excited, let us take a stroll over to Kensey's Chevy Tracker, it's the silver one. I need to roll up a burner to help keep my anxiety and shit from flaring up during this interview. Don't worry I have my medical card for Michigan, plus it's decriminalized here"

"YouTube Shithead" Chucky: "No problem boss, lead the way."

Kensey giggles a little as her panties become moist at the fact another man called her man boss. Bearded War Pig always carrying himself with that Military discipline and the thousand yard stare almost constantly engaged. His presence alone demands respect from the average bear, striking discomfort and fear into most people's eyes. Pig and Kensey lead the way as Chucky follows behind recording the couple on his phone, well mainly Kensey's ass. A couple of times Chucky makes grabby hand gestures without actually grabbing her ass knowing a deserved ass whooping would be the outcome. After about twenty some steps the three make it to the Chevy Tracker, Kensey takes the front driver's seat, War Pig takes the front passenger, while Chucky takes the driver side back seat for the best available spot to focus mainly on B.W.P the XWF superstar. Pig reaches under the glove box pressing a button a hidden compartment opens from under and behind the glove box. B.W.P pulls out a small mason jar with some very crystally Bruce Banner #4, a small grinder, and a two pack of 100% Organic Hemp CBD Infused blunt wrap from Amsterdam. Chucky smiles and begins to speak as Pig continues the procedure to roll a blunt.

"YouTube Shithead" Chucky: "I'm going to assume you are a professional at this, so if you don't mind while you are prepping, I begin the questions?"

"Chucky my weird little YouTube Shithead, fire away, because I could do this without any eyes by now. Shit, I could probably do it without any fingers by now. Smoke has been in my blood since I was eight years old bub. My cousin got me started, I stopped for a little over five years while in the Corps. Well, not completely but only once and a while after I signed up."

Bearded War Pig now has a couple buds broken off the stem and placed in the grinder. He then begins to twist the lid back and forth, clockwise and counter clockwise. Allowing the teeth on the inside that were developed by a samurai sword company to slice right through the bud. You know kind of how Bearded War Pig plans to cut through the competition come Saturday on Savage and future ones as well for on Warfare. Kensey just sits quietly and sexily as she scrolls through her phone, most likely on some sort of social media application.

"YouTube Shithead" Chucky: "Okay well we all know The Pig loves his chronic, what we don't know is why the sudden disappearance. Hell, you were at the top looking at the elimination chamber for the Universal Championship. You competed against the likes of Doc and Unknown Soldier and damn if you didn't hold your own. So why out of nowhere just poof no more Bearded War Pig?"

"Simple Chucky. Once a Marine always a Marine, I still dabble in private Military operations and well my true calling, called! Don't get me wrong I love wrestling and I'm most likely going to be putting it first over contracting for now on. Especially now that I have the drop dead gorgeous lady next to me in my life now. So I headed overseas for a little private recon in Syria since the USA doesn't have authorization yet for boots on deck."

"YouTube Shithead" Chucky: "Holy shit, you mean to tell me someone in the private military sphere is already working on gathering ground intel in Syria? Dammit, Pig now you are getting me off topic, this isn't my political channel. Screw it give me a little detail on that if you don't mind. Then well personally as a fan, I want you to know it kind of hurt. No, it really hurt, we fell in love with your voice, your actions, your talent, and well your loyalty to the people. Should we get behind you again and pay your checks by buying tickets to shows and merchandise? I know I personally and I am sure most wrestling fans agree, we don't want to be abandoned again..."

"Ha... Well damn, Chucky I never looked at the whole situation from the fans point of view and for that I am sorry. I'm not sorry for making the decision to leave and do what was asked of me for my country. My fans and just wrestling fans, in general, may not understand were it is I was coming from. See not just the dreams and entertainment of people are involved in Syria, it's life and death over there. I am a master of life and death, many lives I have taken and many lives I have saved. So I felt that my talent would be utilized more over there. With all sincerity, I do apologize for not coming forward and explaining myself, but when you are involved in shadow operations or the shit we don't display in media, we have this thing called op sec, to keep our operations secure.

With that said I am not going to beg for forgiveness or ask for fans to jump back on the bandwagon. I really could give a fuck less because I know my real patriots out there understand and will be proud to come to the XWF events waving the red, white, and blue. My real fans wouldn't bail if I disappeared for a year, two, five, hell not even ten years. Yeah they may be butthurt a little it's a part of life, everyone gets butthurt now and again. Even with the people closest to them. It is only real if you can eventually let the butt hurt just engulf that ass and let the callus form! I'm not here to babysit people's feelings, I came to the XWF for the adrenaline rush, the entertainment, and most importantly the therapy. Inside the squared circle is where I get most of my healing done that and behind a weapon."

"YouTube Shithead" Chucky: "Holy crap! Bearded War Pig that right there is exactly why the people love you. You don't sugar coat, you don't beat around the bush, you lay it out. You said what you needed to say about the whole situation and you tell us to get the fuck over it or find the next fab or trend. I love it, if only we had more people like you running out country eh! So you know I'm still a fan, I don't care anymore why you left, I am just amped for this in-ring return! So I only have a little time left so why don't we just have you openly speak on your return match?"

Bearded War Pig smiles as he places the already half smoked burner the three have been sharing during the show recording in his mouth and takes two long and hard drags on the blunt. Holding in the delicious THC filled smoke in his lungs and mouth his eyes begin to glaze over even more. Exhaling the smoke from his mouth he licks his lips before speaking.

"See Chucky I don't really know any of the men I am stepping into the ring with. I know one of them has experience in the military, well at least that is what I was told. A lot of men like to make that claim and just like I have broken it down before, 1% serves, 1% of that 1% sees combat, then to add special operations to the list? What is the XWF recruiting from the military now? No, I am not calling him a fraud, I am just stating the facts. As for the other two guys, well let us see what they have in the ring. I know I haven't been on the mat in a while, hopefully, it is like riding a bike, and it just comes back. If not, then I'll throw wrestling out the window and utilize what I know. Straight hard nose, no shit, bare knuckle, brain damage causin brawlin. XWF the Warhog is back, OINK, OINK Mother Fuckers!"

Kensey hits the unlock button and waves bye to Chucky who exits the Chevy Tracker, as Bearded War Pig and the sexy, bad ass, nasty gal Kensey Kane drives away. Chucky's YouTube show cuts black.

The end.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
JimCaedus (05-20-2017), Mezian (05-19-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2017), R.L. Edgar (05-19-2017)