Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Diary
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 09:25 AM

04/28/2017

Dear Diary,

Dolly seems open to the idea of my proposed courtship. I found myself momentarily overwhelmed with emotion when she first responded to my query. I realize that our love is a forbidden one and the XWF roster doesn't seem to mind throwing that fact in our faces every change they have. They just don't understand that the love that we share transcend's all law. When two halves of a soul finally find one another, nothing can stand in the way of them uniting as one. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that they're constant taunts and pretty remarks may be starting to effect my loves judgement. She is young of both body and mind, so I can't blame her for succumbing to peer pressure, if that is in fact what's happening. Upon reviewing the audio of our last encounter, I realized that Dolly muttered something that I did not at first hear. "It's your funeral pal". I can't help but feel that her judgment has been compromised. I've sat here for a while now, trying to figure out how I can ask her without seeming too needy or desperate. I'd just like to know how she really feels about me. Terry was listening to the radio earlier, some shitty country station like he always does. I was annoyed by the fact that I have to listen to that stuff, but just as I was going to yell at him to change it or turn it off, it happened. It was a sign from the gods when that song came on the radio, and I knew exactly what I needed to do.

Later that day, Micheal attached the following note to Dolly's front door. She will find it held in place via a 10 inch bladed survival knife. Graves eagerly awaits her response.

[Image: pIYJgFg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-28-2017, 09:31 AM

[Image: 7ElYMPM.png]

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
drezdin5788 (04-28-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-28-2017), Super Mario (04-28-2017), Theo Pryce (04-28-2017)