Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOOOOOLLY!!!
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 09:59 AM

The scene cuts into Micheal Graves walking through some mall in some unknown town. He is recording this video via a selfie stick, much like Dolly Waters sometimes does. Graves is wearing his new found mask that hides the deformities that Dolly Waters inflicted upon him, but more surprisingly, Graves is also wearing the ill-fitting pink Hello Kitty t-shirt that Dolly Waters had loaned him a few weeks ago during their shopping trip.

"Doooolly! I know that I said that the only reason that I got close to you, to begin with, was because I wanted to lure you in and get a shot at that title, and it was true. IT WAS true! Then... Warfare... You beat the ever loving shit out of me girl! For a moment, I literally thought that I was dead, but I wasn't dead! No, in fact, I felt more alive than I've ever felt before, and it's ALL THANKS TO YOU DOLLY! It was right then and there that I realized... I love you... no...

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!

Please, Dolly, say that you feel the same way about me! I know that the age difference is a little weird, but age is just a number, and I don't count so good anymore anyway! Besides, Jerry Lee Louis married his 13-year-old cousin, and we aren't cousins, so totally not as weird! Although, even if we were cousins, I still wouldn't care! I'm so madly in love with you, that you could grow a penis tomorrow, and I would accept the fact that I was suddenly gay! Please Dolly, please say that you'll give us a chance! I've never met a woman that has managed to captivate me the way that you have. I need you in my life Dolly, and I will have you, one way or the other!"

Suddenly and abruptly the feed cuts out.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Imperial (04-27-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
(04-27-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-27-2017, 12:37 PM

I think you and me need to have a little chat over a pair of brass knuckles and your teeth pal...

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Theo Pryce (04-27-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 01:18 PM

"MmMmm sounds like a good time, but my heart is already spoken for, sorry."
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-27-2017, 01:55 PM

"Oooohhh Michael! I am just so THRILLED to hear that you feel that way! Believe it or not, I've actually never been courted by a guy before so I am REALLY flattered sugar.

Hehe

But dont'cha think yer' rushing into things a little bit? I've always heard it's a bad idea to jump in to a relationship so quick. Tell ya what...

I've heard of a great, real classy place out in Las Vegas we can go to on our first date: High Stakes 2.

Ya know? Get to KNOW each other a bit, FEEL one another out before we just rush into such commitments.

Because you may just find out that I'm a bit too much fer' you to handle. So wuddya' say, Mike? I'll be yer' Olsen twin and you'll be my Heath Ledger?"

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 02:16 PM

Ooooh, how delightful! The idea of our first official date being inside of the ring is an absolutely exciting prospect! The fact that the love that we share all grew from the seeds of pain planted upon one another from Savage to Warfare, makes for this to be an absolutely enchanting idea. As a gentleman however, I feel that it is my duty as a man to properly plan this date. So Dolly allow me to propose this idea... How about we meet inside of a House of Horrors match?

Ooooh my, think of all the pain that we can inflict upon one another. Sweet loving pain... We can make this an absolutely Unforgettable experience for the both of us, an orgasmic experience!

High Stakes shall mark the begining of the truest love since Romeo and Juliet!

I love you pumpkin!
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-27-2017, 03:10 PM

"A house of horrors? Sounds romantic!

It's yer' funeral, pal..."

She mutters,

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
(04-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-27-2017)