Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feast my son, FEAST!
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-23-2017, 10:45 PM

Making my way backstage filled with complete rage and the need for violence. Charging through everyone and everything in my way. Passing superstar after superstar, until my eyes lock on to my prey. There she stood all five foot one and ninety-seven pounds of her underage feistiness. Licking my lips underneath my mask, my legs begin to press forward, faster and faster. Until I am up to a sprinting speed, right before where my prey stands rests a rollaway bin full of trash. Two feet in front of the bin I leap through the air spiraling at a forty to forty-five-degree angle. Completing two rotations before connecting with all two hundred and thirty some pounds of a crossbody to Dolly "Freaking" Waters. Crumbling her to the ground like the twin towers on nine eleven. Rolling off her body quickly I flip up to my feet and begin stomping a mud hole in her petite torso. Shaking back and forth while laughing psychotically during the whole twenty-five to thirty seconds of the aggressive gang like stomping.

I stop for a second to take a moment to admire my prey half way through the hunt. She is a mess her hair sporadic and covering the majority of her face. Dolly has a little blood on her bottom lip and chin from the impact of my body and my boots on her torso that caused her to cough up blood. Tilting my head to the left to really admire, she attempts kicking my balls into my throat. Quickly my right-hand catches her foot and instantly I apply a standing knee bar. My eyes can't help but stare at her teary-eyed face as I wrench on her knee from the standing position. Her nails begin scratching at the concrete floor like a feline pawing away trying to escape a trap. I chuckle aloud before delivering my massive size fifteen boot into her pretty little head, knocking her into next Warfare. Releasing the knee bar, I quickly drop to a knee and lift Dolly to her feet as I climb to mine. Preparing her for what I once called Tidbit of a Headache, now is known Htaed Driver. Placing my boot on her unconscious underdeveloped preteen chest.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-24-2017, 10:42 AM

Dolly kicks the fuck out. Battered and bruised she stands up, dusting herself off as she looks over to the mummy looking mother fucker who sucker punched her.

"Oh lookie... you must be Slathe's newest bitch."

Dolly walks around the ass crack picking man monster thingy and gags horribly as she takes a whiff of his scent,

"Oh- yuck! Fuck excuse me... it's just Tidbits. Tiddy you mother fucker! How many time are you going to-"

Dolly kicks the Monster of Htidbits in the crotch.

"TRY! FUCKING!"

Now on his knees Dolly sends a roundhouse kick to his face knocking him out cold.

"WITH ME!?!"

Dolly stands overtop of Tids and starts bashing his face in with he heel of her boot until worms and bugs and shit starts crawling out of his eyes.

"Turns out we have a match next week. I suggest you go rest up for it, pal. Yer' not looking so good.

Dolly limps away while scratching her ass cheek

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-24-2017)