Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 03:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWE Wrestlemania 33 - 04/02/17
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 12:07 AM

Well Wrestlemania is just on the horizon and I wanted to get some thoughts from the fans here about what's going to happen. I was a little surprised to see that not much discussion on Wrestling outside of fedding actually occurred here. Regardless, I'm going to try and do this for all WWE PPVs and if it gets enough traction, I'll throw in Impact/ROH/NJPW as well.

THE WWE NETWORK PRESENTS
WRESTLEMANIA 33

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar (Universal championship)
[Image: e48e58282cca6cd61a9ecde44b5d32f3_crop_no...=630&h=420]

The Unstoppable Force meets The Immovable Object for the Universal Championship, a match that goes back years and has since dwindled in both wrestling quality and match time. Who will come on top? What will his win mean and where will they go from here?

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton (WWE championship)

[Image: 69f482ae1fef346ccfd742f10e1dd01c9d2725ca_hq.jpg]

Randy won the Royal Rumble, pitting him up against his leader and master. After weakly refusing to fight and opening up the match for AJ to headline Wrestlemania, he comes back, burning Bray's Sister Abigail and beating AJ to claim the spot. Its been a whirlwind of matches leading up to this, with Bray handling being Champion with a lot of dignity. Will his run continue? Or will they hand the title to their baby of years past?

Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

[Image: taker-reigns-1489373046-800.png]

Probably the weakest built up Taker feud in recent memory. Reigns and Taker have absolutely no reason to go into this, but WWE squeezed it out like a mother giving birth to a watermelon. I'm sure we can all agree on who's going to win, unfortunately, but what will this mean for Taker, who will Reigns go up against next? Will his push ever stop? Will this watermelon ever be delivered? Do you see the pain in Taker's eyes?

Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens (United States championship)

[Image: WWE-May-Cancel-Feud-Between-Kevin-Owens-...ericho.jpg]

Probably the best developed match on the card and they didn't even have Heyman on their side. This match is set to be a spectacle, best friend vs best friend, Canadian vs Canadian. Who will take the championship? Will the feud continue on pass WM? What does this mean for KO and Jericho as individuals? WHO WILL MAKE THE LIST.

Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin (Intercontinental championship)

[Image: extreme_rules_2016___baron_corbin_vs_dea...a14wrv.png]

Eh. I dislike both of these wrestlers. But Corbin has been getting a nice slow push to the main event and Ambrose is still a blabbering twat, who will win? Corbin's expression is my soul.

Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax (Raw women’s championship)

[Image: 20170320_WM33_BayleyCharlotteNia--7e54a0...e68978.jpg]

The hell is Nia Jax in here for. Both women's title bouts feel like an orgy just waiting to happen. I adore the first three competitors and think they could put on great singles matches, I'm unsure why WWE feels the need to stick them all on the card. Regardless, will Bayley retain? Will Sasha take it home? Will the Queen regain rule or will the Beast devour her prey? Also doesn't Charlotte just look like such a nice person in that picture?

SmackDown Women’s Championship Invitational

[Image: 0c6070ea9ad8be8eee6577c25bcc020340621256_hq.jpg]

"They don’t really have a clear direction for Alexa Bliss right now so they decided that literally every woman on the roster who is available to compete that night will get a shot at her. They’ve teased returns, debuts, and even a gimmick match."

Couldn't have said it better myself: Stolen From

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

[Image: Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_andreTheGiant.png]

Announced participants so far: Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins

This could be an exciting bout, and we can be sure that the winner will get a decent push. I'm hoping to see Nakamura in on this. So who do you expect to win? Any surprise entrants? Will they give the Big man a good send off for his allegedly last WM?

The Club vs. Enzo & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus (Raw tag team championship)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Storylines haven't been great in the Raw Tag Team division, Cesaro and Sheamus have been doing their part with some decent promos, Enzo and Cass are as over as always and The Club isn't really anything. Regardless, where would you like to see the belt go, or stay, and what will become of the tag team championship?

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse

[Image: d92c95b380ad57e3f338bcbbe06c8325_crop_ex...crop_y=top]

The mixed-tag team match that will make you pee your pants in frustration. I'd have been far more glad if this was split into two singles matches, but I can't always get what I want.. Or in this Wrestlemania's case, not get anything I want really. Will vagina's get punched? Will makeouts happen? And will John really propose?

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

[Image: 06IrzovP.jpg]

Well built up, Rollins has to win for the fued to even make the littlest of sense. If it doesn't come to culmination or begin at Wrestlemania, it shouldn't happen, is what I believe. And since this started years ago, its about time they gave it a good ending. I'd be glad for this to lead up to a New Evolution vs New Shield-esque storyline

AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

[Image: mcmahon-styles-1489852332-800.jpg]

I agree that Styles deserves a match at WM, but to pair him with Shane is just a mockery. Shane doesn't get the crowd love that he used to, and this feud was just two weeks in the making. Regardless, Styles is sure to put on a good match, I think. This is literally the bottom of the barrel of Wrestlemania matches for a man who's carried Smackdown for a year. Goes to show, no matter how bomb you are, Orton will always be more loved by Vincey than you. Who will win? Will Shane do a coast to coast? Will Styles do some flippy shit? Where is Styles' future at?

Neville vs. Austin Aries (Cruiserweight championship)

[Image: 20170313_WM33_NevilleAries--5200398cdb54...93004d.jpg]

Eh. I love both these participants, but the no.1 contender has been jumping all over the cruiserweight division and Aries hasn't gotten the right development, nobody is popping for him and the crowd seems pretty lukewarm in general when either of them are in the ring.

I'll update with the results spoilered when it happens, or if anything changes this week. Do discuss it, don't make me feel alone, thanks.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 12:27 AM

HHH VS ROLLINS

Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 12:39 AM

(03-27-2017, 12:27 AM)Colton Kato Said: HHH VS ROLLINS

Felt like that was still in the air so I didn't throw it in there, similarly the Usos defending their titles.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-27-2017, 03:04 AM

Owens/Jericho steals the show

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 06:04 AM

I'm pretty sure Enzo and Big Cass are slotted to win the title.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2017, 08:11 AM

Enzo and Cass take the titles, and then continue to feud with Gallows and Anderson after mania.

I'm happy with every match on the card except for Taker/Reigns. And that's only because I get why Goldberg/Lesnar 3 had to happen(which is going to be garbage imo)

But I'm more excited this year than I was last year because the feuds were built up better. And there is a story for a lot of the matches this year.

The only thing I wish Mania had this year, is some sort of ladder match. I wish they'd get rid of the Money in the Bank ppv and just have the match on Mania like back in the day. But ya can't always get what you want when it comes to WWE. So I'll shut up and eat the crap they are feeding me

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-27-2017, 08:33 AM

Goldberg whoops lesnars ass...........again

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2017, 09:00 AM

In terms of long term booking, I feel that Goldberg drops the belt to Lesnar.. And as much as I hate to say it, but I can see what the dirt sheets saying being true... Reigns/Lesnar 2 next year at Mania or even as soon as Summerslam. And the golden boy wins the goofy looking Universal Championship. I think this will happen whether or not Reigns is moved to Smackdown. I hate the thought of it. But maybe they know what they are doing. I've enjoyed the product as a whole since the brand extension. So fingers crossed on that shit.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates LJ Havok's post!
drezdin5788 (03-27-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 09:13 AM

(03-27-2017, 09:00 AM)LJ Havok Said: In terms of long term booking, I feel that Goldberg drops the belt to Lesnar.. And as much as I hate to say it, but I can see what the dirt sheets saying being true... Reigns/Lesnar 2 next year at Mania or even as soon as Summerslam. And the golden boy wins the goofy looking Universal Championship. I think this will happen whether or not Reigns is moved to Smackdown. I hate the thought of it. But maybe they know what they are doing. I've enjoyed the product as a whole since the brand extension. So fingers crossed on that shit.

I think the most intelligent thing to do is to drop the title to lesnar and have him keep it till Reigns takes it next year. I don't think a title swap between now and next Mania off Lesnar will add any worth to the their efforts at getting Reigns over.

I think Jericho should retain against KO and have their feud stretch till Summer Slam at the least.

Enzo and Cass to win the title and feud with Gallows and Anderson

AJ needs to win so badly and start feuding with Lesnar until Reigns comes into the picture. AJ in any title picture is always a good idea to make the title mean something I feel.

Bray should retain the title and face Finn Balor next, which seems like what is going to happen. I want this followed by a

Finn Balor/Jericho/Zayn/Rollins vs KO/HHH/Samoa Joe/??

Two new stables, the teasing of a new evolution with KO/HHH/SJ has been too much, I'm just about ready to bust a nut. Anything with KO and Zayn together is good in my books, and Finn + Jericho just adds so much to the Mic quality.

Don't really care much for the other titles.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
LJ Havok (03-27-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-27-2017, 12:05 PM

Y'all know that lesnar is 0-2 against Goldberg right?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2017, 02:47 PM

yuh. that's why I think Lesnar is winning.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-27-2017, 03:16 PM

(03-27-2017, 12:05 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Y'all know that lesnar is 0-2 against Goldberg right?

You know its scripted right? Lesnar is squashing Goldberg in a 5 minute match.

In all honesty this WM looks terrible, Taker can barely wrestle these days and he's gonna job to a guy who gets more heat then anyone else in the company despite being a face. AJ Styles, the best performer in the company, is instead of getting a WWE title main event match like he deserves is facing a guy whose only redeeming quality is that he can jump off stuff. Miz has been a MVP on Smackdown, killing it with promos, and Cena is well John Cena, BOTH deserve better then being in a mixed tag team match (although I admit the build up has made me care about the match slightly). And BOTH the women title matches are mult-person cluster fucks, why the fuck is Nia in the RAW womens title match really? Oh yeah because she's Rocks cousin.

Only matches that will be great both storyline AND wrestling quality wise are the cruiser weight match, Owens/ Jericho and Wyatt/ Orton (if Wyatt Retains...don't care who wins the other two matches I'd be happy with any outcome)

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Dolly Waters (03-27-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-27-2017, 03:22 PM

I got nothing against you LJ but I don't know what god roled up to give you to smoke but you thinking that lesnar will win.....is waaay off. I mean the only way in hell that lesnar can win the title is if he has to make damn sure that he doesn't get his ass kick in less than five minuets again by wrestling a quote on quote a perfect match, or if it's in a hell in a cell match. There is no way that he can whooped Goldbergs ass for the title if he's 0-2 against him but able as ease defeat the undertaker at wm30. Honestly I just don't see him winning, for me he's going to be 0-3.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-27-2017, 03:23 PM

(03-27-2017, 03:16 PM)Mister Fn Dominance Said:
(03-27-2017, 12:05 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Y'all know that lesnar is 0-2 against Goldberg right?

You know its scripted right? Lesnar is squashing Goldberg in a 5 minute match.

In all honesty this WM looks terrible, Taker can barely wrestle these days and he's gonna job to a guy who gets more heat then anyone else in the company despite being a face. AJ Styles, the best performer in the company, is instead of getting a WWE title main event match like he deserves is facing a guy whose only redeeming quality is that he can jump off stuff. Miz has been a MVP on Smackdown, killing it with promos, and Cena is well John Cena, BOTH deserve better then being in a mixed tag team match (although I admit the build up has made me care about the match slightly). And BOTH the women title matches are mult-person cluster fucks, why the fuck is Nia in the RAW womens title match really? Oh yeah because she's Rocks cousin.

Only matches that will be great both storyline AND wrestling quality wise are the cruiser weight match, Owens/ Jericho and Wyatt/ Orton (if Wyatt Retains...don't care who wins the other two matches I'd be happy with any outcome)

Still.........

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-27-2017, 06:12 PM

I'm hoping the SD women's title match ends up being the ladder match and doesn't end up being a re-run of that 6 minute 14-Way match we got at WM30. Maybe Asuka will show up and Eva Marie won't return.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-27-2017, 07:58 PM

predictions:

Seth beats HHH OR Finn Balor takes Seth's place and beats HHH
Aries def. Neville to win CW title
Lesnar destroys Oldberg in 3 minutes
Roman ruins Mania by beating Taker
Sasha wins Raw Women's Title and turns heel or turns on Bayley on RAW after Mania
Eve Torres OR Naomi win SD Women's Title
Bray def. Randy Orton
AJ Styles beats Shane
Gallows/Anderson def. Enzo/Cass and Cesaro/Sheamus in a ladder match
Owens def. Jericho for US Title
Corbin def. Dean for IC belt
Nikki/Cena leave WWE after beating Miz/Maryse
Braun Strowman wins Andre battle royal

music guests will suck.. hope mics dont work..

if it gets added.. Usos def. American Alpha

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2017, 10:32 PM

(03-27-2017, 03:22 PM)drezdin5788 Said: I got nothing against you LJ but I don't know what god roled up to give you to smoke but you thinking that lesnar will win.....is waaay off. I mean the only way in hell that lesnar can win the title is if he has to make damn sure that he doesn't get his ass kick in less than five minuets again by wrestling a quote on quote a perfect match, or if it's in a hell in a cell match. There is no way that he can whooped Goldbergs ass for the title if he's 0-2 against him but able as ease defeat the undertaker at wm30. Honestly I just don't see him winning, for me he's going to be 0-3.

The reason Lesnar is going to win is because Goldberg is set to take time off from WWE. Lesnar in return has made it clear that he'll be more active on the roster after Mania leading up to WM 34. So they'd want to keep the title on a guy who's actually going to be able to defend it in anything more than 3 minute matches. Lesnar definitely can, Goldberg cannot, thats also why they waited so long to give him the title.

I really can't see Gallows/Anderson winning tomorrow, not with the push Enzo and Cass have been getting. I think with Owens taking it as a heel, lesnar winnng as a heel and anyone beating Taker being a heel, we need all the face wins we can get.

To be honest, I don't mind Roman defeating Undertaker, blaming his loss on his health etc but beating Taker dirty is important. Wrestlemania is the key spot to turn him heel, have him being an incredible heel and before WM 34 turn him face against The Beast, Lesnar. I'd pay for that.

The Unchained Prince

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-29-2017, 01:23 AM

WM UPDATE: lol AJ and Shane is gonna be a standard match, the cruiser weight match is on the pre show and The Usos (imo the best main roster tag team in WWE right now) don't have a match. Its like they're TRYING to make Wrestlemania terrible.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Imperial (03-29-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-29-2017, 06:07 AM

I can see cenas girl aa the miz

Hate Post Like Post