Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 09:13 PM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

Coming at you from the Olympic Park in Rio De Jeneiro, Brazil... XWF is kickstarting CARNIVAL!!!! ... THIS IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

Reeve
- vs -
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi

Jim Caedus
- vs -
Robert Main
- vs -
Seraphina
Elimination Triple Threat!

"The Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves
- vs -
Killjoy
Carnival Parade Match! Competitors will fight their way through a massive crowd of ridiculous Rio Carnival paraders... falls count anywhere!

Hart Title Match
Robbie Bourbon
- vs -
Isabella Ravenwolf

"The Radical" Gabe Reno
- vs -
"Mister F'n Dominance" Trax
Number One Contender's Match for the Universal Title!

CO-MAIN EVENT

XWF Tag Team Championship Match
Dr. Louis D'Ville & Unknown Soldier
"Doctor Satan"

- vs -
Ronnie Cage & Brandon Moore
"HAVOC"
With David Stone out, HAVOC may defend the tag titles with the Freebird Rule if they win.

CO-MAIN EVENT

XWF Universal Championship Match
Chris Chaos
- vs -
Peter "F'n" Gilmour

Pyros and fireworks blast off as the next edition of Wednesday Warfare kicks off! The camera pans the capacity crowd of well over 50,000! The camera then switches to the commentator's table where Dewey Gobblecoque sits ready to go!

Dewey Gobblecoque: Hello fans and WELCOME to WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!

The fans continue going absolutely ballistic.

Dewey Gobblecoque: We have one HELL of a show planned for you tonight, folks! We are just TWO weeks from kicking off the FIRST round of LETHAL LOTTERY IV! The teams are set, the brackets are made, and we're ready for another year of one of the biggest events the XWF has to offer! Not before tonight, however, tonight we have not one! Not two! But THREE titles on the line! First, Robbie Bourbon defends his Hart Championship against a VERY interesting opponent.... Isabella Ravenwolf! She can cast one of those spells on ME anytime, baby!

Dewey flips through a few pages on his table and looks back up to the camera.

Dewey Gobblecoque: The Tag Team Champions, Doctor D'Ville and Unknown Soldier will be defending their titles tonight, as well, against Ronnie Cage and Brandon Moore, HAVOC! Doc has faced both of those men in the past two weeks, and I gotta say, it didn't pan out to well for the boys from Havoc! Let's see if they can pull something out and walk out with the titles tonight! Also, the RADICAL Gabe Reno takes on Trax to finally decide WHO is the #1 Contender for Chris Chaos's Universal Title which will be on the line tonight when Peter F'N Gilmoure FINALLY gets his rematch for the gold! All of this could BARELY fit into one night, but it's all for you, FANS! Let's get this shit ROLLING!

Instead of the first competitor's music starting, Die Motherfucker Die plays.

Dewey: Well! It looks like we're going to be joined by the Universal Champion first, as usual. Let's see what he's got for us this week.

Chris walks out of the steam hand in hand with Jenny, who has a red short skirt on. He is wearing a black tee shirt with CHAOS IS THE BEST REVENGE on it and the XWF logo below it. He has a skill cap on with the TB Rays logo and jeans with dress shoes. The belt is over his right shoulder.

The two make their way to the ring and Jenny walked the apron. Chris holds the ropes open for her and she steps through, Stacey Keibler style, giving the Brazilian crowd a show of what lies beneath. Chris walks over and grabs a mic from Tigs and makes his way to the center of the ring.

Chaos: It's Febuary and I am STILL your Universal Champion! I know I haven't had a title defense since winning the belt, and that all changes tonight. Peter Gilmour managed to whine and cry his way into a title shot. That's fine. But I will address Peter after this. A lot has happened in a few short weeks. I found out I will be teaming with the biggest slimeball in the XWF, Gabe Reno, at Lethal Lottery"

The crowd cheers. But hey, what do they know, they're Brazilian.

Chaos: Despite him being a giant bag of douche, the dude has skills. He has a number one contender shot tonight vs. Trax. You best believe I will be watching that match intently. I need to know who my next victim is. But there is a rumor floating around the back that if Gabe Reno loses tonight, he will walk out of the company yet again. That will leave me up shit's creak come Lethal Lottery. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. If he refuses to team with me and Vinnie fires him, I will deal with it when the time comes. The reason I am really out here is to address another piece of snot, and that is Michael Graves. For those who may have seen it, Graves and I had a bit of a back and forth. Graves, who can't seem to win a match, suddenly thinks he can hang with the best in the world. He challenged me to a non title match, and if he beats me, he gets a shot at this belt. Well I know that Savage is taking a bit of a break for Lethal Lottery, but once Savage is back on the airwaves, Graves, you are on! I will beat you to within an inch of your life and show you that to hold this belt you have to be the absolute best. Just like tonight, when I face Peter Gilmour....."

The crowd boos. Maybe Brazilians aren't so dumb after all.

Chaos: Graves I want you to watch this match tonight. I want you to watch Gilmour's career come crashing down in front of your eyes. I want you to watch the demise of one of this company's greatest champions. There is a new face of XWF, and it is ME! ME Graves. I am the the champion this company needs. Tonight, I will pin Gilmour in the center of that ring 1---2---3. And when I do, I want you to take notes. I want your career to flash before your very eyes. Graves, The "Dark Warrior", you are nothing more than a pink princess.......and after Warfare tonight I want you to think long and hard about how out of your league you are really going to be........."

He goes to leave, but then looks into the camera with a sick grin.

Chaos: "Maybe I will come to Portland Oregon on Saturday and watch your match from ringside. You see, I like to see my prey before I eat it."

He drops the mic and the two laugh and leave the ring.

Dewey: Mind games from the champ here..... Chaos just accepted Graves's challenge! The Universal Champion will be at Savage! There's gonna be chaos in Portland, for sure! Mind games from the champ here.....

Tig O'Bitties: “THIS MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!”

Tig O'Bitties: “INTRODUCING FIRST, STANDING WEIGHING IN AT 228lbs, FROM ROME, ITALY... THE 42-0 KID ALDO NARDOZZI!”

Aldo walks out onto the stage with a blunt in his mouth after his music plays for 12 seconds. He looks at the crowd and stretches his arms out while fireworks go off around him. He then walks to the ring and jumps through the ropes. He then climbs up to the top rope, blows smoke into the air, and tosses the blunt into the crowd.

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Dewey Gobblecoque: “STONE COLD, STONE COLD, SONE COLD... Oh wait...”

Tig O'Bitties: “.STANDING 5'11 AND WEIGHING IN AT 212lbs, FROM NOWHERE, OKLAHOMA... STONE COLD REEVE GORDON!”

Dewey Gobblecoque: “It's just Reeve Gordon.”

A Steve Austin and Dean Ambrose mash up hits, and the fans give a mixed reaction for the returning Reeve Gordon, who garners a much more positive reaction than usual as he has used his demonic powers to transform into Stone Cold. He stomps down the ramp, followed not too far away by his girlfriend Chastity."Stone Cold" Reeve Gordon rolls into the ring, before motioning for a beer or two from the timekeeper. He's tossed two cans, just as Chastity slides into the ring... Reeve glances over his shoulder at his girl friend, before tossing a can her way. They both pop the tops and toast to one another, before Reeve chugs the whole can down, tossing the empty remnant into the crowd. Reeve hops down and kisses Chastity on the cheek, as the music dies down.

:DING: :DING: :DING:

Dewey Gobblecoque: “And the action is underway!”

Stone cold lays into Aldo with a series of punches that rock the 42-0 Kid. Reeve grabs him by the hair, and lifts him back to his feet, whipping him into the ropes, and leveling him with a strong clothesline on the rebound.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “My God what a devastating Clothesline by Stone Cold!”

Reeve again going for the hair, when Aldo comes to his senses and breaks through the grasp of Reeve. 42-0 Kid then goes on to land devastating punches of his own. Aldo whips Reeve into a corner, and with full head of steam hits a devastating Clothesline dropping Reeve to the mat.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Looks like Aldo has a spark of life!”

42-0 Kid takes a step back and taunts to the crowd with a mini pop. As he looks back to the corner to size up Reeve. He takes off with a running start as he hits a dropkick to the already downed Reeve.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “OH MY GOD! That had to hurt!”

As Aldo starts to pander to the crowd. Reeve makes his recovery in the corner. Reeve now back to his feet, has a look of pure hatred n his face. An unsuspecting Aldo turns back around to face Reeve only to be met by a fist to his jaw. Reeve then goes on the attack hitting Aldo with a series of rights and lefts. Reeve then takes Aldo by the arm and whips him into the ropes. Reeve awaits the rebound by Aldo, but as Aldo approaches he evades Reeve's clutches and turns the momentum into an impressive belly to back suplex.

Reeve lays on the mat. As Aldo starts to again taunt with the crowd. Reeve slowly gets back up to his feet. He stalks Aldo as if he were simple prey. As Aldo turns around he is greeted by Reeve in mid air as he hits a Lou Thez press, and starts to rain punches down on to Aldo. Reeve then steps off of Aldo. As he looks enraged he begins to pace around the ring like a caged animal.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “I don't like the look on Reeve's face. Business is about to pick up!”

As Aldo rises to his feet, he is met by a series of unrelenting Clotheslines by Reeve. Reeve keeping with momentum grabs Aldo into a Spine- buster that leaves Aldo flat on the mat. Reeve then goes for a lateral press hooking the leg.

and Aldo kicks out at 2.......

Dewey Gobblecoque: “That was only 2... I thought he may have had it there!”

Reeve picks Aldo off the canvas and whips him into the ropes. As Aldo rebounds he is caught by a powerful Scoop Slam. Reeve takes his first shot at playing off the crowd with a decent pop. Reeve looks at his downed opponent, he takes off bouncing off of the ropes. He comes toward his downed opponent giving a “Stone Cold Salute” to his opponent before driving both elbows into Aldo's chest. (The Crowd Roars for Reeve)

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Reeve hits the elbow drop. The end is near.”

Reeve now highly confident he has the match at hand. He takes his time walking over to Aldo. Reeve the picks up Aldo gives him another “Stone Cold Salute” kicks Aldo in the gut and goes for the “Stone Cold Stunner.”

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Oh My God! Here it comes Stone Cold Stunner!”

As Reeve attempts the stunner. 42-0 Kids pushes Reeve away towards the ropes. A stunned Reeve clinches to the ropes. Aldo then takes off running and hit a Clothesline on Reeve dumping him to the outside. Aldo shortly follows after Reeve. As he gets to Reeve the referee starts the count.

Aldo makes the most of the opportunity. He picks up Reeve into a powerful Scoop Slam on the floor.

Aldo then picks up Reeve and throws him into the barricade. Aldo getting frustrated hits a devastating Superkick.

Aldo is relentless on the attack. As Reeve tries to mount an offense he is caught by Aldo into a Fallaway Slam into the ring post.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “I think Aldo has tapped into another gear.”

Aldo rolls into the ring to break the referee's count.

Aldo then goes back on the attack. He picks Reeve up and whips Reeve into the barricade again. Aldo steps back and waits for Reeve to come away from the barricade.

As Reeve comes away from the barricade he is met by a Spear from Aldo.

Aldo plays off the crowd. He taunts them and he taunts Reeve saying “This is my time.”

Aldo then picks up Reeve and places his head between his legs to set up for something devastating. Aldo then picks Reeve up and hits a massive Jack-knife Powerbomb on the apron.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Oh God I think Reeve is out cold!”

Aldo slides back into the ring awaiting the count out victory.

Then all of a sudden the light go out in the arena.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Wh... What the hell is going on here? I”

The lights come back up to reveal the “ICON Sting” standing in the middle of the ring.

Dewey Gobblecoque: “Is that... It is! Reeve has transformed into the ICON Sting and this match will continue!”

But as soon as "Sting" attacks Aldo, referee Mika Hunt calls for the bell!

Dewey Gobblecoque: “I don't think the official realizes that's the same person! She's calling for the DQ due to outside interference! Oh man, Reeve can't be happy about this!”

Winner by disqualification – "The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi

Tig O'Bitties: “THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A CARNIVAL PARADE MATCH! TONIGHTS COMPETITORS WILL FIGHT THEIR WAY THROUGH A CROWD OF HOMELESS LUMBERJACKS THAT SURROUND THE AERA TONIGHT IN A FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!

Tig O'Bitties: “INTRODUCING FIRST, WEIGHING IN AT 123 POUNDS, AND HAILING FROM SPOKANE, WASHINGTON, SERAAAAPHINA!”

As “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry cues up, the entire crowd rises to their feet, as everyone wants a look at the gorgeous goddess of fire. Seraphina hits the stage in a black pair of boy shirts, accented by a black short vest that barely covers the silver bikini top that she has on underneath. In her hands is a fire extinguisher, and as the crowd starts to cheer she aims it at the ground in front of her and begins to fire it off in bursts. Her bodyguard Knuckles comes out behind her, shirtless and not afraid to show his muscular build. They both begin to walk down the ramp toward the ring, heading right through the clouds of smoke that Seraphina is creating on the ground in front of them with the fire extinguisher. After laying down a path to the ring, she tosses the extinguisher onto the apron and pulls a lighter out of her sleeve. She masterfully flips it in between her fingers and hands without even looking at it as she heads down to the ring, Knuckles right on her heels.

She then places a leg onto the apron and slides under the bottom rope in the splits. When she gets into the ring she rises to her knees and runs her fingers through her hair seductively before slowly raising the rest of the way to her feet. She then makes her way over toward the corner, continuing to flip the lighter in her fingers. She climbs up onto the first rope and lights her lighter before licking and then ‘eating’ the flame on the lighter. Knuckles remain at ringside with his arms crossed. Seraphina walks over toward the corner. She spins and sits down before crossing her legs at her ankles and then plays with her lighter as she waits for her next victim to walk down to the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: “And her opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...RESIDING FROM LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, AND WEIGHING IN AT 220 POUNDS... “ROBERT “THE OMEGA” MAAAAIN!”

Robert Main walks down to the ring, and gets in it.

Tig O'Bitties: “And their opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “RESIDING FROM THE HIGH DESERT, CALIFORNIA, AND WEIGHING IN TONIGHT AT 230 POUNDS. THE CURRENT REIGNING XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION, JIM CAAAEDUS!.”

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, TV Title strap around his waist, steps out and the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smarks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television Title lovingly upon it then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

:DING:DING:DING:

The three competitors slowly walk towards one another in the center of the ring. Seraphina and Robert Main look to each other briefly and nod to one another before rushing in to attack Jim Caedus. Caedus tries valiantly to fight them both off, but the numbers game proves too much as he drops to the mat absorbing strike after strike.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Robert Main and Seraphina double teaming the Television Champion from the start of this match!"

Robert Main lifts Jim Caedus up with a full nelson as Seraphina strikes a lighter and holds the flame just inches from his face, trash talking him the entire time. Jim Caedus leans back into Mains full nelson and plans both feet directly into Seraphina's face, sending her down to the mat, where she rolls out of the ring. Caedus then uses his forward momentum to slip out of Robert Mains grip and the two men face each other exchanging right hands. Miller stumbles back, and Caedus rushes in with a spinning heel kick that levels Robert Main. Seraphina slides back into the ring and chop blocks the legs out from under Jim Caedus. She mounts Jim and delivers a few punches to the head, but Caedus reaches up and rakes the eyes, causing her to fall off of him writhing in pain.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Jim Caedus has made it clear in the past that he will do whatever it takes to win. It's not like he cares what anyone thinks afterwards!"

Jim Caedus is quick to get back to his feet. He grabs Seraphina by the hair and lifts her off of the mat. Jim throws her over his shoulder and turns around to...

Dewey Gobblecoque : "ROBERT MAIN WITH A DROPKICK!"

Main connects a picture perfect drop kick square in the face of Jim Caedus. Caedus tumbles to the mat, dumping Seraphina behind him on his way down. Robert Main with a series of stomps to Caedus allows Seraphina to get back to her feet. Seraphina begins motioning for Robert Main to pick up Caedus. He does, and she gets in his face, screaming and yelling before dropping to her knees and hitting a low blow on Jim Caedus!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "That's illegal... but there's no DQ in this match! Triple threat rules apply!"

Jim Caedus falls to the ground as the referee checks on him... and Seraphina turns around right into a Dead Man's Hand from Robert Main!!!! Main with a cover, and the ref leaps over for the count!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DING:DING:DING:DING:DING:

Eliminated - Seraphina

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Seraphina has gotten herself eliminated!"

Attendants assist Seraphina to the back as she is barely conscious.

Meanwhile Robert Main creeps up to the fallen Jim Caedus and hits a standing shooting star press with a quick cover.

KICKOUT!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Jim Caedus may be down, but he's not out!"

Robert Main argues with the referee before turning his attention back to Jim Caedus. Main lifts him up and plants him back down with a back body drop! Main stands up and walks around the ring soaking in the mixed reaction.

Caedus back to his feet. Main throws a big right hand, but Caedus ducks it, and connects with one of his own. Caedus whips Main into the ropes, and levels him with a clothesline on the rebound. Caedus drags Main to the ropes, and rubs his eyes across the bottom rope. The referee yells for Caedus to release Main. Caedus backs up, allowing Main to get back to his feet. Caedus rushes in with Equal Ground!

BUT Main ducked it!

Robert Main lifts Caedus to his feet, and whips him into the ropes. Main attempts a clothesline one the rebound, but Caedus ducks it and rebounds with a clothesline of his own, but Main baseball slides under that one! Caedus catches himself over the ropes, and the two men stare each other down in the center of the ring.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "These two are very closely matched! This should be interesting!"

Both men rush in and a flurry of punches. Neither man is attempting to block anything, just wildly wailing away on one another! Caedus begins to gain the upper hand in the exchange, and sends Main staggering back with his last big blow. Caedus bounces off the ropes and hits the Wrexus Plexus on Robert Main!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Robert Main looks to be out on his feet!"

Caedus set up for Katabasis.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "He did it! Jim Caedus just won this match!"

Caedus for the cover.

THREE!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "NO, NO WAIT! HE KICKED OUT AT THE LAST SECOND!"

Caedus can't believe it, he sits there momentarily in disbelief.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Jim Caedus thought he had this match won, but somehow Robert Main managed to kick out!"

Caedus lifts Robert Main off of the mat, and sets up for a second Katabasis

But Robert Main connects a few elbows to the head and manages to slip out. Main rocks Caedus with a couple of punches, then connects with a snap suplex!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Robert Main seems to be changing his fortune in this match."

Main bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop on Caedus, before locking on The Begger Lock!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "THIS COULD BE IT RIGHT HERE! CAN JIM CAEDUS ESCAPE THE BEGGER LOCK!?"

Caedus reaches out for the ropes, but they're a good foot out of his reach. Robert Main rears back applying more pressure on the hold.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Caedus could give at any second!"

Caedus slams his fist off of the mat, then again, and again. He's pumping himself up. Caedus pulls and wiggles as much as he can, trying to position himself closer to the ropes.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Main has it locked in tight, but Caedus is refusing to surrender!"

Caedus reaches out and manages to grab hold of the bottom rope.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "HE DID IT! Caedus made it to the ropes!"

The referee calls for the break. Robert Main releases the hold and backs away from Caedus. The referee quickly checks on him, but Caedus just waves him off as he gets back to his feet.

Robert Main impatiently grabs Caedus and turns him around to face him...

WREXUS PLEXUS!!!!

Caedus drives that kick hard into the torso of Main, buckling him and causing him to stagger forward. Caedus scoops Main up onto his shoulders....

K
A
T
A
B
A
S
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
S
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

NO!!!! Main slipped off of Caedus' shoulders! Jim Caedus gets rolled up in a snug schoolboy, and Main has a hold of the bottom rope for leverage!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Robert Main just pinned the Television Champion! Holy balls!"

Winner – Robert Main

Tig O'Bitties: “THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A CARNIVAL PARADE MATCH! TONIGHTS COMPETITORS WILL FIGHT THEIR WAY THROUGH A CROWD OF HOMELESS LUMBERJACKS THAT SURROUND THE AERA TONIGHT IN A FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!

Tig O'Bitties: “INTRODUCING FIRST, WEIGHING IN AT 200 POUNDS, AND HAILING FROM NOWHERE IN PITICULAR, KILLJOOOY!”

Killjoy comes out waving to the crowd, half walks/half dances to out of an open arena door, trying to give high fives to the homeless lumberjacks along the way. Killjoy continues to make his way out into the crowd of less fortunate people who seem to not really care about him one way or another.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Killjoy looks ready for a fight, and he's better because Micheal Graves has completely lost his mind. This is the kind of environment that he Graves would call home. "

Tig O'Bitties: “And his opponent...”

Tig O'Bitties: “...CURRENTLY RESIDING FROM PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA, AND WEIGHING IN AT 255 POUNDS... “MICHAEL GRAAAAAVES”

Mayhem blast over the PA system, but Micheal Graves doesn't walk out.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "I had heard that Micheal was having trouble getting to the arena earlier this week. Is it possible that he didn't make it?"

The music stops playing as Tig O'Bitties stands there for a moment confused.

Tig O'Bitties: “um ...CURRENTLY RESIDING FROM PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA, AND WEIGHING IN AT 255 POUNDS... “MICHEAL GRAAAAAVES”

Dewey Gobblecoque : "I don't think Micheal Graves is here tonight."

Suddenly the camera cuts back inside of the arena, where we see Jefferson Jackson walking down to the ring.

Dewey Gobblecoque : "What is the XWF Business and Financial Superintendent Jefferson Jackson doing out here?"

Jefferson Jackson climbs into the ring and ask Tig O'Bitties for her microphone. She hands it to him, and as she does he takes hear hand into his and kisses it smiling to her s he backs away. Mr. Jackson then turns to face the hard camera.

Ladies and gentlemen, to all of our disapproval, it appears that Mr. Michael Graves is lacking a bit of integrity. In a match that he personally requested from management, Mr. Lane specifically, he has the audacity to not even show up for the event.

The crowd boos fiercly at JJ.

He has let down the boys in the back. He has let down management. Hell, Dewey! Aren't you disappointed?!

Dewey Gobblecoque : "Is he talking to me?"

Jefferson Jackson: "Worst of all he has let down all of you! The fans! The paying customers! We're all here to do a job, Mr. Graves, and I'm just trying my damndest to do mine. Don't make it difficult for me. You think you have what it takes to be a champion in the XWF? You think you have what it takes to headline MY show? Well, we can hardly look your way when you can barely hold onto the mid card. Which brings me to announce your winner, due to forfeit, KILLJOOOOOOY!!!!"

The camera cuts outside to Killjoy, who stands there confused for a moment before mildly celebrating his “victory”.

Winner – Killjoy

Dewey Gobblecoque: "What the hell just happened? Why didn't Graves make it to the ring? We need answers here! Let's head to commercial!"

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Man, these sponsors are getting weirder and weirder..."

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP!

O' Death begin to play over the P.A.The lights go out in the area and all is silent for a few moments before three lighting bolts strike the top of the ramp. Soon afterwards the lights turn back on and there is sitting on top of a large black horse, with eyes red as blood.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing first, the challenger, from SALEM, MASSACHUESETTS.............. ISABELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA........ RAAAAAAAAVEEEEEENWOOOOOOOOOOLF!!!

The horse begins to makes it way down the ramp and soon reaches the ring. Isabella hops off. She pets her mighty Shire before releasing him of his duties. The horse runs off busting into flames and disappears into smoke. Isabella gets into the ring and waits for the match to start.

Dewey Gobblecoque : This chick here. Damn.

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out.

Tig O'Bitties: Her opponent.... From our NATION'S CAPITAL!!! HE IS THE XWF HART CHAMPION.............. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOBBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..................... BOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of Robbiebomb onto the hood of the car. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd, which is singing along to I, Don Quixote. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, jawing at him. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

The two meet in the center of the ring and Robbie surrenders his Hart Title to Head Official, Old Man Johnson. The official takes it, holds it high into the air, and hands it over to Time Keeper Nipsey Russell outside of the ring. The bell sounds and this one gets underway!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Izzy Ravenwolf! Robbie Bourbon! Hart Title!

The two come in for a tie up in the center of the ring, but Izzy ducks and swings behind Robbie and tries locking her hands together from behind. Robbie is far too wide and Izzy is far too small to be able to do that! The champ laughs and throws an elbow behind his right side that catches Izzy in the side of the head. She stumbles back into the corner agains the turnbuckle. Robbie bounces off the opposite ropes and uses the momentum to jump and hit a splash in the corner! Izzy manages to roll out of the way at the last moment and the champ hits the turnbuckle instead!

Dewey Gobblecoque : That's EXACTLY what Ravenwolf needs to do in this match! Use her speed against the 300 pound Robbie Bourbon! This is definitely a Dana and Goliath experience fans!

Robbie loses his breath from crashing into the bare corner and hesitates before turning to his opponent. When he does, Izzy springed from the middle rope and caught Bourbon in a tornado DDT!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Bourbon goes down!

Izzy crawls over and can barely lift Bourbon's leg for the cover. Old Man Johnson gets into position!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Izzy trying to put this one away early!

ONE!!!

Bourbon kicks out almost immediately and Izzy springs into the air. As Bourbon rises up, Izzy is back to work with kicks to his side and legs. It doesn't seem to phase him as the blows seem to just bounce off and he finally reaches his feet. Like an angry giant he swings down and chops Izzy across the head with an open hand! Izzy smacks the mat with the brute force from the blow and immediately rolls out of the ring.

Dewey Gobblecoque : Good idea Witchy! You're definitely not going to win a pissing contest against Robbie Bourbon!

She regains her composure as the champ stands in the center of the ring with a smirk. He hoists his arms into the air and holds them at 45 degrees as a mixed reaction from the crowd barrels in. Izzy takes her time as old man Johnson barely begins his count, she climbs the steel steps and climbs back into the ring.

Robbie slowly stalks her as she avoids being trapped into a corner. She bounces off the ropes and charges Bourbon, he waits for her and tries to grab her, but she baseball slides between his legs! She jumps into the air and dropkicks Robbie in the back of the head! He stumbles forward a couple of steps and turns around, only to get smacked with a hard spinning heel kick! Bourbon goes down again and Izzy is on her feet! She looks down at the champ and heads to the top rope! Bourbon is moving slowly and has made it to his knees as Izzy leaps from the top turnbuckle and hits a leg drop that could have decapitated the champ! Bourbon's face smacks the mat first and blood splatters onto the mat!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Ouch! Ravenwolf just smashed Bourbon's nose! That mask of his is a blood mess! How can he breathe?!

Izzy tries her damndest to get Robbie onto his back, she manages to turn the 300 pounder over for the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!

KICKOUT!!!!

Bourbon manages to kick out right after two and pushes Izzy high into the air once again. She lands on her hands and feet like a cat and charges the opposite set of ropes. She springs off and baseball slides right into the side of Robbie's head!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Wow! Izzy is really targetting the head area of the champ! She's carrying on through this match pretty smart thus far! Keeping her distance and using her speed to take the champ down!

She leaves the ring and heads to the top rope again. Bourbon is still flat on his back as Izzy looks out and takes a deep breath! She leaps into the air and flips 450 degrees!!!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Ohhhh!!!! Bourbon got his leg up! Izzy just got impaled with that boot!!

Ravenwolf attempted a 450 splash, but right as her feet left the top rope he immediately through his leg up and he caught his boot to the chest and crumbled like rubble down to the canvas.

Dewey Gobblecoque : As bloodied as he is, I think Bourbon was playing possum there! Now, he can get his hands on her!

Bourbon reaches his feet and pulls the sticky, bloody mask away from his face a bit to air it out. He reache down and pulls Ravenwolf to her feet by her hair and slaps her back down to the mat against with a big forearm! He picks her up again, and again, the same thing!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Robbie's not going to let her out of his grasp now. He's going to keep this up and wear her down.... Taking the speed out of the match is defeinitely smart on the champ's part.

Robbie has the challenger back up to her feet and throws her into the corner. He follows her and starts landing rights and lefts on her like a vintage Van Vader back in the day. He pulls her by the arm and Irish whips her into the oppisite corner and follows up with a big splash. Izzy melts in the corner like butter and is sat back in the corner. Bourbon lunges across the ring in a few big steps and is to the opposite corner. He chugs back across the ring and turns, burying his back into the already crushed body of Ravenwolf! The champ grabs her by the ankle and drags her to the center of the ring where he takes one more bounce off the ropes and drops a HUGE elbow onto the chest of the challenger! Bourbon hooks the leg and rolls Izzy into a little ball! Old Man Johnson drops to the mat!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Bourbon with a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICKOUT!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Unreal!! Izzy got a shoulder up! How did she get out of that one?! 300 pounds just consecutively crushed her three times! Such resiliency from the challenger!

Robbie begins picking up the lifeless body of Isabella Ravenwolf, but she just keeps falling flat to the mat. Makes no difference, the 117 pounds is nothing for Robbie to grab around the waist and hoist up on to his shoulders!!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Oh Izzy's going for a ride! Here comes a Robbiebomb!!!

Just as Bourbon gets her up to his shoulders, she slides off the back. Izzy runs to the corner and jumps to the second rope, spins around, and kicks Robbie in the face as he turns around to charge her! He stumbles backwards and Izzy springs off of the ropes! She charges towards the stumbling champ and leaps through the air like Raiden's Electric Fly!

Bourbon stumbles back even further and falls between the middle rope and onto the apron! Izzy wastes no time and climbs to the top turnbuckle again! She leaps off as Bourbon reaches his feet and attempts a frankensteiner from the apron onto the floor!

Dewey Gobblecoque : THIS COULD BE BIG!!!

Bourbon holds onto the top rope and with his strenght, manages to block the move! He keeps a hold of Izzy as she dangles from Bourbon's shoulders... He pulls her back up........

Dewey Gobblecoque : ROBBIEBOMB!!! ROBBIEBOMB!!!! OH MY GOD!!! ROBBIEBOMB FROM THE APRON ONTO THE FLOOR!!!

Bourbon countered the frankensteiner in to a Robbiebomb and folds up Izzy on the floor outside of the ring. He follows up by dropping another big elbow onto her just to add to the punishment. He effortlessly grabs her and throws her into the ring. She rolls just from the momentum of Robbie pushing her and lies flat, face down on the mat. Robbie crawls back into the ring and goes right after Izzy. He stops and looks out to the people for a moment and signals for the end!

Dewey Gobblecoque : It looks like the champ is ready to put her away!

Bourbon picks up Isabella and hits the Robbiedriver in the center of the ring! Bourbon crawls over her and hooks a tight leg.....

ONE!!!

TWO!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey Gobblecoque : Robbie Bourbon has pulled off another big victory here tonight fans! Defending his Hart Championship once again, Robbie Bourbon has definitely found himself the past couple of weeks. With Lethal Lotto coming up, I can't wait to see what this guy is capable of in one of the most popular tournaments this industry has to offer!

Tig O'Bitties: The winner of the match and STILL..... XWF HART CHAMPION.............. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE................................ BOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRRRRRBOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Winner and STILL XWF HART CHAMPION - ROBBIE BOURBON

When Warfare comes back on the air, we see XWF Owner Vincent Lane standing in the ring alongside his fiance and Head Assistant, Roxy Cotton.

Vincent adjusts the cuffs of his pink suit blazer and smooths back the blonde hair under his bandanna as he,seemingly nervously, clears his throat and brings a microphone to his lips to address the wild Rio crowd.

Fans of the XWF, both here and worldwide watching at home and via the XWF Network, saw earlier today a horrible miscarriage of justice perpatrated by one of the XWF's hottest rising young stars, a second generation XWF talent, Thaddeus Duke.

Let me replay the video for you all... Rox?

Roxy lifts up a remote control and points it at the massive X-Tron at the entrance to the arena, forever answering the question of how that damn thing works.

(02-01-2017, 02:30 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Venice, Italy.

Islamabad, Pakistan.

Nairobi, Kenya.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Everywhere. I have literally been everywhere.
Now I find myself unable to travel to one place.

The United States of America.

Last week, the American President put an end to that.

As it stands now, the Illuminatus is listed as religious extremists.

Now I have to withdraw from Lethal Lottery.

Even though I carry dual citizenship, the United States of America and its incompetent government have refused my entry into the country. It is my hope that I can get this sorted out very soon. Until I do, it is with great regret that I can not compete on American soil.

Good luck to Random, and hopefully the also incompetent XWF powers that be can find him a legitimate partner.

The crowd boos heavily as the tron fades out again, and Vincent holds up a hand to try and assuage the derision coming from the throng.

Folks, I agree with you. It's a bunch of crap that a guy like Donald Trump, who himself has a conflict of interest as a participant in the Lethal Lottery tournament and should clearly divest himself of any and all XWF business, would stoop to such low levels.

Honestly, there is literally no reason whatsoever for him to have added the Illuminatus to his little immigration ban other than to prevent Thaddeus Duke from being present in the tournament. And you know what? I can't say I blame him... if I were Donald Trump, I wouldn't want to face anyone the caliber of any member of the Duke clan.

Vincent pauses, looking down at the mat while Roxy gives him a reassuring smile.

So... as a result of Trump's unconstitutional, but unfortunately effective, procedure... I was forced to go out and find a suitable replacement. Random deserves a good partner, and not to just get saddled with a scrub right off the couch or a trainee. And the XWF fans deserve to see someone of equal stature in that spot. Also, and quite frankly perhaps the most motivating reason for me, Donald Trump deserves to have his plan backfire.

The crowd pops a little as Vincent smirks.

Donald Trump has his tiny hands full this Warfare when he face Unknown Soldier, one of the greatest performers in the XWF's long history. IF by some miracle he manages to pull a fast one the same way he did at the polls this past November and get into the second round, I can PERSONALLY guarantee that he will come face to face with his worst nightmare.

Mister Trump... you were afraid of Thaddeus Duke, with good reason. But as a result of your illegal actions, Duke is being replaced by a living XWF legend. A man with a list of accolades a mile long, and a man who is UNDEFEATED against the Duke family.

Allow m to introduce to you, Thaddeus Duke's official replacement for Lethal Lottery Four!

Vincent turns and sweeps his arm toward the X-Tron, which stays silent.

Moments pass.

Awkward moments.

Until.

Finally.

I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Sister's classic "I Wanna Rock" rips across the sound system of the arena.

The crowd goes nuts as pink and purple strobes dance around the arena, and Vincent Lane rips his perfectly tailored hot pink suit off, revealing his ring gear underneath.

Roxy Cotton spins around and looks at Vincent... at Loverboy... with an expression of total shock, her mouth hanging open an the remote falling from her hand.

Loverboy lifts his arms over his head and dances to the corner, scaling it and pointing into a nearby camera with his trademark shit-eating grin slowly spreading from ear to ear.

That's right, XWF... DADDY'S HOME!

Don't worry your pretty little head though, Chris Chaos... I'm not interested in plucking the Universal Title out of your hands, which I could easily do to become the only three time champ in XWF history... no, I'm just stepping up to fulfill the dreams of the fans around the world who want to see the best god damn show they can. And how the hell can they do that without the biggest MEGASTAR the XWF has ever seen?

Spolier: they can't!

So for one event, yours truly is UN-RETIRING and getting back into the thick of things. Random? You're fucking welcome. Oh, and Gilly? Scully? Sorry about your fuckin' luck dudes!

ENJOY THE REST OF THE SHOW!

Twisted Sister's classic jam contunues to pump over the PA system as Loverboy and Roxy exit the ring, Vinnie strutting and bobbing around while Roxy looks to be in shock.

Tig O'Bitties-The following match is to determine the number one contender for the Universe Championship!. Making his way to the ring first."

Tig O'Bitties-"Standing at Six Four and weighting in at 204 pounds! He hails from San Diego California! The Radical' Gabe Reno!!!!"

Green strobe lights and dimming fill the area as Bad Company hits the loudspeakers. Mixed reactions of love and hate fill the mixed crowd as The Radical emerges in green and black tights reading 'The Very Best, Nothing More, Nothing Less' across the back. He smiles under a Black hood before sprinting and sliding into the ring, removing his hood and telling the ref to "start the fucking match already".

Trax walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling. Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more in a clenched fist, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start.

Tig O'Bitties-"And his opponent, standing at Six Four and weighting in at 270 pounds! Hailing from Brooklyn, New York! TRAAAAX!"

Reno wasted no time in attacking Trax, Reno threw lefts and rights at his opponent, but Trax was able to dodge most of them, even if Reno got in a few shots, but soon Trax started to counter attack when he caught Reno's fist with his hand, Trax headbutted Reno hard, which caused Reno to stumble backwards. Reno went back to the ropes and bounced off, Trax met him with a dropkick to the face SMACK! You could hear it throughout the arena. Trax was quick to his feet, He grabbed Reno and lifted him upright before Irish whipping him into the corner post. Trax backed up to the other side and lined up his target. He flipped off Reno before running right at him. Trax hit top speed right before jumping into the air, Trax aimed his knee ar Reno's dome BUT RENO ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY just in time, Trax crashed and burned on the turnbuckle, his knee taking most of the impact. He would have been hanging upside down, but Trax grabbed the ring post before falling back. Reno didn't let this moment escape him, stood up and rushed to Trax and delivered a running Forearm smash to the mid section of Trax's back, the shot caused The Dominus to release his grip on the ring post, Reno went back to back with Trax before lifting him in a Crucifix. Reno ran and dropped Trax on the his back hard onto the mat.

Dewey Gobblecoque-"Holy fuck, that had to hurt."

Reno was quick to pin Trax by hooking his leg. The ref slid in.

ONE

TW-KICKOUT

Trax wasn't going to go down that easy, Reno punched Trax in the face a few times before getting up, he brought Trax with him but the former Uni champ shot up and landed an European Uppercut straight to Reno's jaw, Trax quickly wrapped his arm around Reno's head and hit a running bulldog but didn't let go, he chained the bulldog into crossface, Trax locked that shit in and pulled back on The Radical One grunted in pain from the hold, he reached out for the ropes, but he was a little too far way but that didn't stop him from clawing his way to them. Trax wrench the crossface as far as Reno's body could possible go, The ref asked Reno if he wanted to give up, but Reno told the ref to fuck off and crawled to the ropes with even more conviction then before, he got closer and closer. Trax gave it all got, it looked like he was going to snap Reno in two, but the Radical dude did a pretty rad thing and got hold of the bottom ropes!

Dewey Gobblecoque-"Trax almost had it! These crazy fucks want that number one spot. You have to wonder if Chaos is watching in on this."

Trax broke the hold, the ref made Trax give Reno some air but Trax wasn't having any of that shit and moved passed the ref, Trax grabbed Reno and got him up, he Irish whipped him into the ropes, Trax timed himself for Reno on the rebound, Mr FN Dominance stepped up and spun in a circle and went for the discus clothesline, Reno ducked under it, he leaped to the second rope and launched himself into the air, he twisted his body in mid air and landed a wicked Springboard Crossbody on Trax below. Reno took some damage but not enough to take his mind off his task. He got back up and walked over to the ropes then stepped through them, he waited for Trax to get back up to his feet and once he did, Reno pulled on the ropes before pushing himself off the top ropes and blasting off like a rocket ship.

Reno connected with the RADICALITY! The Hurracurrana was quick, Reno hooked the legs of Trax and held on as the ref counted.

ONE

TWO

THR-KICKOUT!

Reno couldn't believe it, he started to fight the ref on the count, saying it was a three as he held up his fingers. While Reno and the ref were having words. Trax was getting to his feet. Reno got to close to the ref, he threatened Reno with a DQ if he didn't back off, Reno held up his hands, saying okay before turning back to the job, just as he turned. SMACK!

TRAP SILENCER!!!

The crowd was going ape shit over this match!

Dewey Gobblecoque-"Out of fucking nowhere! Trax just landed a super kick that could rival Shawn Michaels!"

Reno hits the mat hard, but as Trax moves to make a pin, Reno smartly rolls out under the bottom rope, landing with a thud on the concrete floor.

Trax throws his hands up in frustration, but doesn't hesitate too long before running across the ring and hitting the ropes... he leaps over the top ropes and executes a picture perfect corkscrew plancha onto Reno on the floor!

And Reno gets his knees up in the nick of time!!!

Trax rolls off of Reno, clutching his ribs.

Dewey: "I swear I heard a crack from up here! Trax might have some seriously damaged ribs! Good thing he can heal himself, but it won't help him during the match!"

Reno lies mostly motionless, trying to regain some composure, while Trax clutches his battered rib cage and coughs up a spew of blood onto the floor.

Eventually, Reno manages to get to his feet and grabs Trax, bashing the former Universal Champion's skull into the ring steps. Trax crumbles to his knees, and Reno quickly capitalizes by laying the boots to Dominance's decimated ribs.

Reno then pulls Tra up and drapes him over the apron before hopping up onto it and stepping back against the parallel corner. Reno runs forward and baseball slides right into Trax's face!

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Some unique offense from the Radical here! He's got Trax reeling!"

Trax is splayed out across the steel steps now, and Reno smells blood in the water. The Radical climbs up the corner and stands over the steps and Trax... then leaps down with a double foot stomp!

TRAX MOVES!!!

Reno hits the steps hard and off balance, and it looks like he may have tweaked an ankle with that impact!

Reno stumbles to his feet but can't put much weight on that ankle, he uses the ring post to steady himself while Trax crawls on his hands and knees to try and put some distance between the two men.

Trax finally manages to get up and roll back into the ring, getting away from the steel and concrete. Gabe Reno limps onto the apron and enters the ring as well... and Trax yanks up the second rope just as Reno was straddling it!

Reno is clutching his pearls with both hands, allowing Trax to get a head of steam and lift Reno off of the ropes... he folds Reno's leg under him... SHINBREAKER ON THE INJURED LEG!!!

Reno howls and drops to the mat clutching his ankle, spewing a stream of profanities that might mike a sailor blush. Trax moves in and stomps the injured leg, still wrapping an arm around his own torso to support his ribs.

Reno grabs at the bottom rope and tries to pull himself away, but Trax grabs him by the feet and hoists him off the mat... INVERTED WHEELBARROW SUPLEX! HUGE IMPACT!!!

Trax slides onto Reno!

1!

2!

RENO KICKS OUT!

Trax grabs his ribs as Reno shoves him away, scooting into a sitting position in the corner.

Trax gets to his feet, hunched over, seeing Reno in the corner and rushes him, leaping forward with his knees out....

Reno ducks! Trax crashes into the corner and Reno grabs him in a roll up from behind, with his feet up on the ropes!

1!

2!

THE REFEREE SEES RENO'S FEET!

Referee Chaz Bobo admonishes Reno and starts a five count, forcing Gabe Reno to abandon his pin! Trax stumbles away, getting the blood flowing back through his knees as Reno jaws with the ref...

BIG DROPKICK FROM TRAX RIGHT OVER BOBO'S HEAD!!!

Dewey Gobblecoque: God DAMN he got some air! Good thing for Chaz he's only 5'5, another inch and he might have a concussion!

REno is sent flying into the corner from the drop kick, and Trax doesn't give him a second to recuperate... Trax hits the ropes and jumps onto the middle strand, turning in a springboard and grabbing Reno's head, flattening him with a huge bulldog!

Before Reno can react, Trax snatches up his injured leg and grapevines it in an ankle lock! Reno's face is a picture of anguish!

Dewey Gobblecoque: Reno is a mile away from the ropes, he's stuck! He's got to tap!

Referee Chaz Bobo is asking Reno is he wants to submit, and Reno is wailing right in his face inaudibly. The pain is so great that Reno is actually grabbing Bobo's shirt with both hands, shaking the man!

Bobo is fighting get free from Reno's grip, and he trips and falls, landing right on top of Trax! Trax has to let go of the hold, and Reno hops up on one leg, backing away as Trax and Bobo untangle and exchange words.

The ref gets in Reno's face, warning him about the contact...

TRAP SILENCER FROM TRAX!!!!!

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Oh my god..."

Just before impact, Reno saw Trax coming and pulled on Chaz Bobo's shirt once again, pulling him into the line of fire. Bobo caught 100% of the Trap Silencer and is out cold on the mat with Trax looking dumbfounded.

As Reno sees Trax looking down at Bobo, he grabs him by the arm and catches him in a collar and elbow, quickly getting top leverage...

Reno hits a big swinging neckbreaker!

Trax arches his back as the impact rattles his ribs, and Reno reaches into his tights.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "What the hell is Gabe Reno doing? He's got something in his hand!"

Trax slowly gets to his feet, and Reno stalks him, waiting for him to turn around...

THEN THROWS A FISTFUL OF POWDER INTO HIS EYES!!!!

Finally, a second referee races down to the ring, just in time to see Gabe Reno leap into the air with an enzuigiri, and then follow it up with a second enzuigiri in the opposite direction!

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Reno Rise! That son of a bitch blinded Trax and he's gonna get away with it!"

Trax is flat on his back, and Gabe Reno scales the ropes, then zeros in...

RATED R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reno's drops the leg across Trax's throat, and hooks both legs as new referee Mika Hunt makees the count!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner and NEW Number One Contender for the XWF Universal Title - "The Radical" Gabe Reno

Dewey Gobblecoque: Gabe Reno with a blatant act of theft right in front of our very eyes ladies and gentlemen! There's your number one contender, a cheating little bitch who's partners with the champion! I'm gonna be sick!

Tig O' Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is part of tonight's Co-Main Event... and it is for the XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing first, at a combined weight of five-hundred and two pounds... The team of Brandon Moore and Ronnie Cage...
HAAAAAAVOC!!!!!!!

Moore and Cage make their way to the ring, cursing and spitting at the fans as the boo loudly.

Dewey: Well, Havoc has certainly not endeared themselves to the XWF Universe, but none the less, tonight they face their stiffest challenge as they square off against arguably one of the greatest tag team duos ever... Doctor Satan.

And we have to give credit where credit is due, Ronnie Cage did last twenty minuets in the ring with D'Ville just to earn this title shot, which is indeed something that not many men can claim.

Ronnie Cage and Brandon Moore stand in the ring, soaking in the heat they're receiving from the crowd as they await the tag team champions.

Tig O' Bitties: And introducing their opponents... weighing in at a combined three-hundred and seventy pounds. THEY ARE the XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... The Team of Dr. D'Ville and Unknown Solider....

DOOOOOOCTOR SAAAAAAAATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cage and Moore leave the ring and rush toward the ramp!!!

Dewey: It looks as if Havoc is going to try and ambush Dr. Satan!

Havoc waits underneath of the XTron... but the tag team champs are no where to be found. After a few minuets of waiting, referee Old Man Johnson leans over to Tig O' Bitties and says something in her ear...

Tig O Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen... I have just been informed by head official Johnson that if Team Havoc reenters the ring and Dr. Satan is still no t present then Dr. Satan will be forced to vacate their titles by forfeit!

Dewey: This is unbelievable! Team Havoc is about to win the tag team championships!!!

Moore and Cage begin laughing and celebrating, clapping hands as they make their way to the ring. The crowd boos loudly as the two men re-enter the ring with smug looks on their faces. The two hold one another's arms laughing as they annoyingly jump around in the ring.

Dewey: WAIT A MINUET!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!?!?

Tig O' Bitties appears to be ripping her own face off... no wait! It's a mask!

Dewey: HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS DR. D'VILLE DRESSED AS TIG O' BITTIES ALL NIGHT!!!!

Team Havoc is still totally unaware as Old Man Johnson looks on in horror. D'Ville shoves a few fingers down his throat and begins to gag, blood and semen begins pouring from his mouth all over the mat... suddenly...

Dewey: MY GOD! Dr. D'Ville literally just vomited-out what appears to be Unknown Soldier!!! This is quite possibly the most terrifying, vile and horrific thing I have ever witnessed!

Unknown Soldier emerges from the pool of blood, vomit and jizz and walks behind D'Ville, unzipping his dress as the two stand in the ring now both completely naked! Old Man Johnson calls for the bell, halting Havoc's celebration as the two turn around in utter shock.

Soldier rushes Moore and lands a vicious clothesline knocking him completely unconscious. Soldier slowly lifts his feeble body back from the mat as demon cock begins to grow long and ungodly while wrapping around Moore's neck. He suspends Moore above the ring, choking him with his cock as Ronnie Cage looks on in disbelief.

Cage feels a tap on his shoulder, he turns around...

Dewey: LOBOTOMY!!!! D'VILLE JUST CRUSHED CAGE WITH HIS FINISHER!
TEAM HAVOC NEVER SAW THIS AMBUSH COMING!

Soldier leaps into the air, grabbing Moore with his arms, while grabbing his own cock and all and drops Brandon on his head with a DarkStarr!

D'Ville laughs while covering Cage's lifeless body...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winners and STILL XWF Tag Team Champions: Dr. SATAN!

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Well duh."

Dewey: And its time for the main event......this is gonna be a good one!

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Mia Yim come out to the ramp.

Tig O'Bitties: And making his way to the ring, accompanied by Mia, he is the challenger, from Los Angeles California, Petttterrrr Gilllmourrr....

They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Mia as they await the Universal Champ.

Peter flicks off the crowd, smiling and looking towards the ramp.

The lights go dim, then off. Smoke billows at the top of the ramp. "I Am The Best In The World At What I Do", Chris's voice could be heard over the PA system before the beginning riff to Die MF Die hits. Just as the drums come in and the "Ahh!" of the song comes on, Chris and Jenny step through the smoke. Chris has the belt over his shoulder, and his red wrestling tights that he won the belt in in the elimination chamber. Shirtless, he has the long trenchcoat with the metal button holes, and Jenny is wearing a short red dress that barely coms to her quad. White and red lights flicker and illuminate the arena.

Tig O'Bitties: Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Jenny Myst, from Tampa Florida, he is the XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.....CHRIS CHAOOOSS

Jenny is laughing and pointing at Mia and Chris is staring at Peter. When they reach the ring, he holds the belt high above his head as the crowd cheers.

Taking off his jacket, he hands that and the belt to Jenny, who leaves the ring and sits in a chair by the timekeeper.

Chris and Peter stare each other down as the bell rings. Peter makes the belt around waist symbol with his arms and Chris shakes his head with a sick grin.

Gilmour chargers Chaos and shoves him into the corner and begins with a barrage of punches and kicks. Chaos battles out, kneeing Gilmour in the gut, and then clubbing the back of his neck to bring him to one knee. Once Gilmour got to one knee, Chris knees him in the face to lay him flat on his back. He throws his hands up in a shrug then kicks Peter, who rolls away. Using the ropes to get himself up, Chris charges but Peter ducks, sending Chaos over the top rope and crashing to the mat below.

Dewey: I figured this match would end up out here. But I didn't see it being this quickly.

Gilmour takes Chaos by the arm and whips him into the far ring post, bouncing the champs head off of it as the ref begins to count.

Gilmour takes Chris again and goes to throw him towards the steel steps but Chris counters and whips Gilmour. Gilmour jumps over the steps, but Chris is on him, going for a clothesline but Gilmour again moves and Chris hits the barricade hard.

Dewey: The ref is at 6, Gilmour can't win the title out there!

Gilmour grabs Chris by the hair and rolls him into the ring, following quickly behind. He kicks Chris twice and lifts him up by the hair. Peter yells in his face, "THAT TITLE IS MINE" then hits a monster DDT on the champ. Chaos is down!

Cover!

Chris powers out of the pin. Gilmour slaps the mat but stays of the offensive. As Chris gets up Peter bounces off the ropes and goes for a facebuster but Chris catches him in mid air, throws him off, Peter lands on his feet and turns around and is hit with a massive clothesline!

Dewey: Huge display of power by the champ!

Jenny is on the outside pointing and yelling. Chris grins and grabs Gilmour, whipping him into the ropes. On the way back he knees him in the gut, and as Peter doubles over Chris bounces off the other rope and his a running knee to the face. Gilmour flops and rolls over towards the turnuckle. Chris steps over, goes to the second rope, and drops a knee down on Peters neck/face.

Dewey: The champ taunting Gilmour with raw power here.

Chris picks up Gilmour, locking him in position for a firemans carry slam, and executing. But, the champ doesn't go for the pin. He wants to punish Gilmour a little more. Gilmour is trying to get up, and Chris helps him to his feet by his head and hit Gilmour with a big uppercut, causing him to stagger. As Gilmour wobbles, Chris bounces off the ropes, trying to end it with a spear. As he gets close Gilmour side steps and grabs Chris's arm, locking in a cross face! This is new for Peter! Is this even in his move set? Chris yells out and reaches for the ropes. Gilmour tightens te grip, but Chris rolls Peter onto his back. Gilmours shoulders are on the mat. What a counter!

3----No, Gilmour is able to break out!

Dewey: Chaos almost used a technicality to steal one there!

Chris is wobbly but is able to exchange blows with Gilmour, but Gilmour this time gets the knee into the gut of Chaos. FALCON ARROW!

Gilmour hits the Falcon Arrow on the champ!

1!

2!

3---CHAOS KICKS OUT

Gilmour is up yelling at Old Man Johnson! "THREE! THAT WAS THREE!" Holding up his fingers. Suddenly, Jenny Myst gets onto the apron. She slides over a set of brass knuckles to Chris, who puts them on. Just then, Mia pulls Jenny to the matt and the two roll around in a cat fight on the outside!

Gilmour turns around, Chris swings, but Gilmour ducks! He has Chris up going for a second Falcon Arrow but Chris punches Gilmour in the face with the knucks as he is in the air. The refs missed it. Gilmour drops Chris, who lands hard, and Peter is out cold! Chris slides the knucks into his tights, but Chris is slow to cover. He throws Finally, about 10 seconds passes and the dazed Chaos crawls over.

Dewey: Don't even tell me he's going to win it this way!

1!

2!

Dewey: Damnit! He needed knucks!

3------NO!! PETER GOT A SHOULDER UP!

Dewey: MY GOD! Chaos took too long and Peter recovered! Gilmour just kicked out!

Chaos rolls over holding his head. He can't believe it.

Mia and Jenny are being separated on the outside.

Chris rolls onto his feet and goes to the top rope. As Gilmour gets to his feet Chris drives and hits a drop kicks, knocking Gilmour to the outside. Chris is enraged now, following Peter outside. As soon as he grab Gilmour, Pete uses his leg strength and drives Chris's back into the ring apron. Gilmour wobbles and goes up the steps. He goes to the edge of the apron. Chris's neck is under the ropes as he lays half in the ring, half out. Peter gives the suck it pelvic trust then jumps, going for a leg drop. He is trying to break the champ's neck! At the last second Chaos moves and Peter's leg comes down awkwardly on the edge of the apron!

Dewey: OH MY GOD! Gilmour could have just snapped his leg there! Gilmour is hurt!

Chris takes him by the head and rolls him into the ring. Then he rolls in briefly to break the count before rolling back out. Grabbing Gilly's leg he wraps it around the ring post, pulls it out then slams it in! Peter yells out and grabs his lower legs. Chris smirks. Grabbing his leg he does it a second time and a sick thud can be heard. Chris rolls into the ring and grabs the injured leg of Gilly, wrapping it into a Figure 4! My god! He is trying to cripple Gilmour!

Gilmour tries to roll to reverse the pressure, but Chris is holding firm! Just then Jenny gets onto the apron! The ref goes over to get her down and Chaos grabs the ropes, increasing the pressure! GILMOUR TAPS! GILMOUR IS TAPPING! But the ref missed it! Mia is now on the apron on the other side and she takes the knuckles that had falled out of Chris's tights and punches his hands! Chris breaks the hold and grabs his hand/wrist. Jenny jumps down when Mia comes over holding the knucks! Mia chases her around the ring again! Chris is up and suddenly Gilmour rolls up Chaos! He's got a fist full of tights!

1!

2----Chaos kicks out.

Both are back to their feet but Gilly is having trouble standing. Chris chop blocks Gilmour in the bad leg, taking him to one knee. Chris bounces off the ropes but Gilly catches him, SAMOAN DROP!

Cover!

1!

2!

Chaos kicks out!

Gilly gimps to the ropes, then bounces off. Fist drop to the face! The champ's forehead begins to bleed a little! The Universal Champ has been busted open! But he doesn't stay down as he goes to get to his feet. Gilly tries to charge, but his leg gives out. Chris uses the split second opportunity to hit a Lou Thez press! Punches rain down on the face of Gilmour! Rolling off, he signals for Gilly to get up! Gilmour eventually uses the ropes to pull himself up. Chris goes for Wrong Side of the Tracks! Gilmour ducks and comes off the ropes on the other side, and THIS TIME HE CONNECTS! WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS! Gilmour spins and falls back chest first against the ropes before wobbling back into the clutches of Chaos! EQUALIZER!

Dewey: Equalizer! It's OVER!

Chris falls on Gilly for the cover!

As the refs hand hits, Chris Chaos does his head banging impression, throwing his head up and down with each tap.

1!

2!

3!

WINNER and STILL XWF Universal Champion - CHRIS CHAOS!

Dewey: CHAOS DID IT! THE CHAMP SURVIVED A VERY GAME PETER GILMOUR! HE'S STILL THE UNIVERSAL CHAMP! CHAOS SURVI----WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

Chris and Jenny are in the ring, he's hugging his belt when the crowd cheers. IT'S TRAX! TRAX HITS THE TRAP SILENCER! Chaos is out cold and the belt goes flying. Just then Gabe Reno comes out of the crowd. Reno and Trax are exhanging blows! Jenny is outside the ring and Mia is tending to a downed Gilmour on the other side of the ring on the outside.

Reno gets the upper hand and whips Trax into the ropes then hits a huge flying elbow. Rolling out of the ring, Reno shoves Tigs off the chair and slams it shut. He rolls back into the ring. Trax is back to his feet, but wobbled. Chris is in the corner. Reno goes for the chair shot to the back of the head just as Chaos goes for a spear! Trax moves and Chaos spears Gabe Reno to hell!

DEWEY: MY GOD! Trax moved! Chaos just broke his Lethal Lottery partner damn near in half with a spear! My god this is getting interesting! Lethal Lottery is shaping up to be Lethal, for damn sure! The champ is still champ tonight, but for how much longer?!

Trax is outside the ring holding his head and wincing, but he gives Chaos the belt around the waist motion as the two yell back and forth as Warfare goes off the air.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(02-02-2017), Bobby Blackcoat (02-02-2017), drezdin5788 (02-03-2017), Guppy Parsh (02-02-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-06-2017), Rain (02-03-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 10:13 PM

I forgot guys! I forgot that I was booked! I tried to make it in time! I was walking from Texas to Portland for Savage when I remembered!

Nobody cares, just shut up...

Vinnie... Mr. Lane, I tried to call you, you didn't answer! Why didn't you answer?! Jesus came!!! I thought he would save, but Jesus doesn't Save. No! Not Graves! Jesus Douches Graves!

You're making us sound like idiots!

You're making us sound like idiots!

Yeah, good one... Nothing to see here folks, move along!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 10:16 PM

P.S. Mr. Jackson...

FUCK YOU!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Vincent Lane (02-03-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-02-2017, 10:19 PM Video  re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 -->

A video surfaces shortly after Warfare of a wrestling news video channel interviewing Bobby Blackcoat backstage at Warfare. The interviewer's voice is heard off-camera.

SW: Any word on your law suit with XWF?

Bobby Blackcoat: I actually just got a really interesting text message. I'll talk about it more soon.

SW: Were you kept off of the show because of the suit?

BB: No, I was never scheduled to appear on this show.

SW: Did you watch the show?

BB: Yeah, I am an XWF fan, of course.

SW: What did you think? Any highlights?

BB: Look, despite my filings XWF always puts on a great show. The fans were with it until the very end. Robert Main did great and I congratulate him. Gilly looked great despite his loss.

SW: You had some words for his opponent Chris Chaos. What's going on with that?

BB: I wanted to speak with whomever would take responsibility in the XWF about my issues. The proper party got involved and my team began discussions. Chris Chaos had no part, but I think he has some kind of false pride that pushed him into standing up for XWF but his words went too far. But don't worry, we're working on some kind of disciplinary action being issued on him.

SW: Can you explain your feelings on Chris Chaos?

BB: Well... To be honest, I was advised not to go here. But... Let me explain something about these guys at the top like Chris Chaos. They've heard so many people kissing their asses that they think they're unstoppable. But you see, a guy like him would never give a shot to a guy like me. They create this false barrier between themselves and the people who are the most hungry and the best matched opponent for them. This is typical of a lot of top guys.

Chris Chaos is the type of guy who can do a lot of threatening outside of a competition, but I guarantee you this-he would be far too terrified to ever put his title on the line against someone like me. Gilly is a great man who gave him a great effort tonight. But I'm fresh. I'm something Chris Chaos has never seen before. I promise you, I guarantee you. I have a mystery factor, he would have no way to know how to prepare for me.

Put Bobby Blackcoat in the ring one on one with Chris Chaos and the title on the line, and I would become XWF champion on my first day. But, you know... These top guys are way too afraid and way too comfortable lining up their opponents and competing in their comfort zone with other guys who are complacent. No, I would bring it all and topple the king-no doubt in my mind. I would be humiliated if I could put Chris Chaos away in ten minutes.

SW: Strong words. Anything else you want to share?

BB: Yes. Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in my XWF career and everything else happening. It has been a crazy beginning, and it would be a lot crazier if a guy like Chris Chaos took a chance for once in his career and put the title on the line against a sharp, fresh newcomer like myself. Someone hungry.

I even heard someone from the inside trying to protect, literally standing in front of him and stopping him, not allowing him to have a match with me-for that obvious reason. No one wants to let their guy face someone hungry that they can't prepare for.

SW: Well their response was that Chris Chaos is competing in the Lethal Lottery, so he is booked.

BB: The way Chris Chaos is boasting, the way he is acting, why wouldn't he just double book? Plenty of guys have had two matches in one night. Add on a singles match with me, an extra bonus, and put the title on the line. If it's so easy-why not? Why couldn't they make that happen?

SW: I guess... I don't know.

BB: Exactly. You would like to see it. We all would like something new like that. But he's too protected, too scared. With all of those tag matches on one night, I think it would be cool to have just one quick singles title match on the card. Just an extra bonus. Chris Chaos would probably say he could handle three matches in one night. But he would never actually do it. All talk.

SW: Thanks for the interview, bro!

BB: Something big is coming, and his name is Bobby Blackcoat.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 10:21 PM

P.P.S. Bring it Chaos!

Would you just fucking stop it already!

Stop what? I'm gonna murder him!

If by murder, you mean rack up yet another loss to a guy that's out of your league, then your damned right.

SEE CHAOS! EVEN I AGREE WITH ME!
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-02-2017, 10:36 PM

Earlier in the night, after the events of Trax vs Gabe Reno.

Trax is back stage leaning against a wall covering his eyes with his eyes, still stinging from the powder that temporarily blinded him. XWF's resident reporter Steve Sayors approaches Trax, nervously, mic in hand.

Trax would you like to comment on what happened tonight...Trax... are you OK? Do you need medical assistance?

Trax lets out a roar and Steve Sayors steps back, Trax removes his hand and reveals his eyes which are no longer full of powder, but glowing bright amber.

The ONLY person that's going to need medical assistance is GABE RENO. Couldn't get the job done the proper way could ya kid? Couldn't beat Mr FN' Dominance clean so had to resort to SEVERAL underhanded tricks. Ref as a human shield? Powder in the eyes? Pathetic. Your win over me tonight is as legit as you "beating" Chris Chaos in that triple threat...which is to say...not at all.

Trax spits on the floor and then surprisingly, grins.

Heh, but now I can't help but feel sorry for you and everyone else in the LL, because now I'm pissed off, and now I'm coming for blood, as well as that briefcase. Nice going Reno, I wouldn't celebrate being the number one contender so soon, you might not make it past Lethal Lottery to get your opportunity.

Trax barges past SS and heads to his locker room as the scene fades.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 10:40 PM

Chris smacks his lips together in a smirk. He pulls his wide oakley shades up to the crown of his head, and adjusts the Universal Title on his shoulder.

Chaos: So, now all of the sudden I am the bad guy for standing up for the company that gave me a second chance? I mean, I am their champion, should I NOT defend their honor? That is asinine to think. But, Mr. Blackcoat seems to be a bit over-sensitive doesn't he? First he whines and complains about some match that nobody knows about and nobody seems to care about, and then he wants to bring "disciplinary action" towards me? What are we, 3rd graders? Real men handle their problems in the ring.

He clears his throat, and re-adjusts the belt.

Chaos: AND, he wants to claim that I don't know him or his history, or his mystery? Well I could say the same for him. He has no idea who I am, what I have been through and endured, who I have beaten. He has NO CLUE who Chris Chaos is. He claims he can beat me for the title in 10 minutes? That is interesting to me. But you see Mr. Blackcoat, I don't know where you came from or how they ran things in the hell hole you crawled out of, but things are MY way here. I control the chaos. SO. You wan't a shot at this belt? Fine. BUT you will have to earn it. There is a line, pal, and you are at the back. So let's do this. I have to put Michael Graves in his place and take him out of the title picture, why not do the same for you? If management is on board, let's have a match. Timed. If you can beat me in 10 minutes---not survive for 10 but BEAT ME in 10---then you get a Universal Title shot. But IF I BEAT YOU, or rather, WHEN I BEAT YOU, you are gone. No more law suit. No more match with some scrub noone has ever heard of, no more bitching. Can you get down with this? Can you back up your words, Mystery Man? If so, name the card.

He gets up with a smirk and blows a kiss at the camera

[Image: MQciXNa.png]

[Image: jgRiobE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 10:45 PM

P.P.P.S. Killjoy, if you think for a minu....

No, that's enough of that. Hand me the camera.

Micheal glares at the camera with his arms outreached.

Give me the God damned camera NOW!

Micheal takes the camera and smashes it to the ground. The video feed cuts out, but through static and a weird buzzing, we can still faintly hear the audio.

Aw, why'd you do that?

Because you are making us loOK like idio....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2017, 10:53 PM

After unfolding events, Gabe Reno is caught up with by a camera man in back holding his ribs with a sick smile across his face.

Lottery looming... and Reno does what he has to... to keep rolling. Trax can attack. He can try to take it bareback. But the truth must hurt... when he swallows my worth. #1 Contender, to a partner I must embrace... until we win Lotto, then I take the title... with radical grace. Beat me... destroy me, but you will never find, Reno's shoulders down again... because BITCH IT IS MY... FUCKING... TIME!

[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-02-2017, 11:00 PM

Oh so now Mr. Blackcoat is quiet? Didn't want to pony up and eat his words?
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-03-2017, 12:00 AM

(02-02-2017, 11:00 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Oh so now Mr. Blackcoat is quiet? Didn't want to pony up and eat his words?

Do you have NOTHING better to do than to address every little puppy that comes scratching at the door?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Thomas Nixon (02-03-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-03-2017, 12:23 AM Video  re:Wednesday Night Warfare 2/1 -->

A video surfaces online from the phone of a fan of XWF. At a neighborhood hangout, where Bobby Blackcoat seems to be visiting after leaving Warfare. He is standing near a telephone pole wearing his black trench coat. A smattering of XWF fans are standing in a circle around him chiming in with questions.

Bobby Blackcoat: So I spoke against advice of my team and I think they were right. I spoke up against the protected princess of XWF and now I got word back that he's screaming and stomping his feet about me and completely ignoring the fact that he barely scraped out a victory against Gilly by the skin of his teeth. That is really telling if you want to know how insecure Chaos is.

It's impostor syndrome. He's insecure because he knows he is a fake, and so the moment anyone questions his protected position, he remembers that he is a fraud and gets defensive. This is how a lot of those protected guys are with belts. He would never straight up put the title on the line against me one on one like I asked for. But I did happen to see what he had to say so I thought I would offer my opinion on the matter.

Fan 1: Did you see his response to you earlier?

Bobby Blackcoat: Actually, yeah, um... It was interesting. A very interesting response. A little unexpected. I mean, first off, he seems to forget the fact that I'm an XWF fan and I know exactly who he is and the matches he's had. I've seen a lot of strats that worked on him, and ones that didn't. I mean damn, we all just saw Gilly push him to the absolute limit tonight. Just barely got out of there. In fact, if they have a rematch, I might go with Gilly.

It's almost as if he wants you to believe he's being brave because he has so much pride that he can't simply back down like he's supposed to. Look-his offer was completely irrational. The higher-ups probably told him he has to back out, so he made up this idea of two matches and 10 minutes so he could have an excuse out of it. Excuses aren't real, if you think about it. If he was serious, he would compromise with me and give me a match on the same night of the Lethal Lottery. The ten minute part is fine. But this whole two for one match thing is confusing for me and the fans.

Fan 2: Man, you are in trouble if he does accept.

Bobby Blackcoat: I highly doubt we'll ever have a match, and it definitely won't be for any title. He just wants to create as many barriers as possible between actual competition and being a champion with integrity. He has no integrity as a champion, the fans all know it. Someone like me, personally, I would grant absolutely anyone a title match. But I would just say this. He wants his ten minute rule? That's fine. Because confidence isn't the problem. But I want him to put the title on the line. I want the XWF to have a fighting champion. We can't have a guy holding the XWF losing twice in a row to the same guy who is a newcomer. That just wouldn't fly.

Fan 1: He's scared!

Bobby Blackcoat: Haha... Look... Chaos wants to talk about what real men do? And then say "Oh no, I have to beat this guy, that guy, lines, beat me twice" so on, so on. Give me my fair shot, be an actual champion and prove me wrong. Be a real competitor. That's what people want. They want excitement. And look, I'll give you your rematch after I win anyway. But let's make history.

Bobby notices the fan recording with his phone and gets close, looking into it and pointing.

Bobby Blackcoat: Ten minutes, your title is gone. One match.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-03-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-03-2017, 12:58 AM

As Chris is getting to his black Lincoln Town Car rental, on his way to the airport to fly back to the states and leave this cess pool known as Brazil behind, Steve Sayors comes running up to him with a microphone in hand. Shortly behind him is a camera crew.

Steve is clearly out of breath, the out of shape bastard. But he has his cell phone out in the other hand.

Steve: Chris! Chris! Before you go I was wondering if you could get a response to Blackcoat's response to your response!

Chris puts a hand on Steve's shoulder.

Chaos: Whoa. Calm down there buddy, breath. Here have a sip.

He hands over his Evian water bottle and Steve takes a sip, panting.

Chaos: Now what response are you talking about? Did the XWF's new mystery man finally grow a pair and accept my offer?

Steve, still panting: Not exactly.

He hands Chris the phone and the Universal Champion watches the video of the response. Not saying a word he opens the back door. We see Jenny sitting in the front seat, applying makeup. He throws his duffel in the back and shuts the door. Turning back towards Steve, he has an almost crazed look in his eye.

Chaos: My offer is illogical? Irrational? He wants to face me on the same night as Lethal Lottery for a belt when I don't even know who the fuck he is, and MY offer is irrational? What has he done to deserve to even be mentioned in the same sentence as me? You see, he ONLY knows what I have done here. You know, become the champion of champions in 4 short months, beat pretty much every top tier superstar on the roster with the exception of those I haven't yet faced, and brought a new face of extreme to Xtreme Wrestling----but he has no idea my extensive career outside of these walls. My Phoenix Wrestling days. My independent promotions in AWF in Tampa and SSWF up in Jacksonville. He has no clue who exactly he is stepping into the ring with, and I have no clue who he is. What I do know is that he must have some big endorsement deals, because it must take the entire Crayola factory to do up his face that way.

Look--Steve, it's simple. He, whoever he is, wants a shot at the title like everyone else. Just an hour ago he was bitching about not having a match with Buronan and getting the law involved. This dude is clearly unstable and has to not be in the correct state of mind right now. Why do I smell Jew? Do you remember that little back and forth I had with Paul Heyman where he said something about "sharks" and the apocalypse or some nonsense? Guys who I would shudder to think of getting into the ring with? This must be one of those patented "Paul Heyman Guys". No substance. All bark and no bite. He got mad because I stood up for my company and now wants to stand up to the bully on the playground. Well, Mr. Blackcoat, let me tell you what happens to those playground hero's. They get taken to the ground, their face gets rubbed in dirt, and they get a wedgie up over their ears. You want a shot at this belt? I said I was going to be a fighting champion....and I am.....but I am not even 100 percent certain you are employed here.

You need to earn this shot, big guy. There is nothing confusing at all about my offer. But, you want to "comprimise", you want to play hard ball? I'm game. Let's dance. You want a shot? That is fine, BUT----you need to wait your turn. You see, I am going to win Lethal Lottery, I am going to dispose of Gabe Reno, and I am going to put Michael Graves in his place. Then, after all that smoke has cleared, if you are even still around here, you can have your precious shot. BUT--I will up the ante. IF you take the original match I offered, and you somehow manage to squeak out a win in 10 minutes, then you will be bumped to the head of the line to be the first one with a title shot any time you want one. We earn things here, Bobby, we don't demand things. You need to play nice or don't play at all. This is MY title, MY company and MY rules. This place is nothing but a smoldering pile of ashes without me. Who would be the champ without me? Doc? He's older than Christ the Redeemer. Soldier? He's a strung out meth head who also enjoys face painting. Reno? Please, this place would shut down in a week. Trax? Well he showed his true skill tonight. Gilmour? Well we all see what I did to him. Get it through your head, I am the best in the world at what I do and YOU play by MY rules. I have made an offer, accept it or get the fuck out of my way. I have a company to carry."

Chris shoves the microphone away from his face and stares at Sayor's for a minute before getting into the car and slamming the door. The Town Car quickly peels out, leaving a trail of dust and cameramen behind it.

[Image: O8J9Hnd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-03-2017, 01:19 AM

ooc: Fuckin-A Vin, writers, another spectacular show! I don't know how you all keep up so consistently with match quality, that's a talent I don't think I've attained just yet lol It's doin that shit AGAIN boss, I had to cut and paste and I can't access the Like tab =/ Anyway, thank all of you involved for delivering another fuckin' epic!

Robert where are you!? You should be on here celebrating brother! Excellent job on your win man, I TOLD you (well in character but sincerely) this is where anyone can walk in a contender and walk out a champ and you're a fuckin champ in my book, bud! Keep up the good work! You've got a future here in your new home, the XWF!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(02-03-2017), Rain (02-03-2017), Vincent Lane (02-03-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-03-2017, 01:37 AM

Main and Crowe. For fuck sake.

Fuck off whitecoat blacksoul.

Go play in the kitty pool.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2017, 05:15 AM

{ooc} Great show guys! Jim thank you buddy. I like what you do man! I always read your stuff! Thanks for giving me a great match and pushing me to become better.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (02-03-2017), Rain (02-03-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-03-2017, 06:00 AM

(02-03-2017, 12:58 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Who would be the champ without me? Doc? He's older than Christ the Redeemer. Soldier? He's a strung out meth head who also enjoys face painting. Reno? Please, this place would shut down in a week. Trax? Well he showed his true skill tonight. Gilmour? Well we all see what I did to him. Get it through your head, I am the best in the world at what I do and YOU play by MY rules. I have made an offer, accept it or get the fuck out of my way. I have a company to carry."[/b][/i][/color]

I showed my skill? Or did Reno show his LACK of skill having to throw the rulebook out the window to get the better of Mr FN' Dominance, which he did because he knew that was the only way he COULD win? Is he better then me now? Hardly. Is Robbie Bourbon better then you because he pinned you although he had to cheat to do it? You'd be quick to say no, meaning you're a hypocrite.

Yes you walked out the Chamber with the title but even YOU have gone record to say you never won the chamber, merely survived it, Bourbon took me and himself out with that suicidal dive and you merely capitalized. You think you're better then me now? You think a win over Gilmour validates your title win now? Peter, the guy I've pinned twice now? One of those times being in the chamber? Please.

You've never beat me and similarly I've never beat you, so who wins when you pit Trax vs Chaos one on one is still anyone's guess, unless of course, you cheat to beat me like your Lethal Lottery partner. Speaking of Lethal Lottery, whether I do it by winning the Lethal Lottery or by other means, whether I take it off you or Gabe Reno, I WILL get another shot at the title and when that next time comes around, I WILL be walking away with the title.

Now continue bickering with that newbie, Doctors right, you MUST be bored. Letting a rookie get under your skin, pathetic.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-03-2017, 06:17 AM

Mikey and...uh...other Mikey...listen, if you needed a ride I would have gladly arranged something for you. Yes, I know you guys are like "He's kayfabe! KAYFABE!" but darn it I don't totally loath my opponents...not all of the time anyways...

...not like the rest of you guys. Sheesh...so much animosity. This call for...balloon animals!!

*Killjoy pulls out a bag of balloons and begins to blow them up as the screen fades to black*

[Image: HYcOmH9.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
(02-03-2017), Vincent Lane (02-03-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-03-2017, 12:00 PM

Rob, If you don't mind a challenge how about facing me with the title on the line. I'm bored of all these bottom feeders, I do not want to climb through all these wastes of time, I'll rather face someone who would give me a bit of excitement.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Rain (02-03-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Shade's post!
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2017, 12:24 PM

Can't believe chaos kicked gillys ass

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-03-2017, 02:41 PM

NOCMM: I guess Vinnie 's career ending diagnosis wasn't so career ending after all. He must've been faking it. We already knew Mr. Lane was a liar. He lied about blocking me then to save face he lied about un-blocking me. He lied about the fans wanting him to come back. They don't. The old skool fans hate liars.

NOCMM giggles at the thought of Vinnie actually telling the truth about his condition, taking a bad fall, and then ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

NOCMM: And if he isn't lying, obviously he's a , and deserves to look like one too.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-03-2017, 04:08 PM

Welp im losing in first round.. thanx Vincent

Peter limps off screen

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2017, 04:09 PM

OOC: If anyone was interested, I spelled out my replacement in plain sight.

Venice, Italy.

Islamabad, Pakistan.

Nairobi, Kenya.

Copenhagen, Denmark.

Everywhere. I have literally been everywhere.
Now I find myself unable to travel to one place.

The United States of America.

Last week, the American President put an end to that.

As it stands now, the Illuminatus is listed as religious extremists.

Now I have to withdraw from Lethal Lottery.

Even though I carry dual citizenship, the United States of America and its incompetent government have refused my entry into the country. It is my hope that I can get this sorted out very soon. Until I do, it is with great regret that I can not compete on American soil.

Good luck to Random, and hopefully the also incompetent XWF powers that be can find him a legitimate partner.

Additional OOC: I'll update the Heyman rankings probably on Sunday

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
(02-04-2017), Jefferson Jackson (02-04-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-04-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-04-2017, 07:47 PM

Too bad vincent will lose again to me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post