Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Areukiddingme Du? 2/2
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-25-2017, 07:56 PM

[The scene takes up after a night of confusion and bullshit. We see JB and Du holding guns at ones heads, as they hear a knock on the door. This voice made her quiver in fear as she hears it booming through the door.]

???: Yo, why you in this room?

Du: Don't mind me, i'm with a costumer!

[JB quickly interjects.]

JB: She trying to kill me, save me bro--

[Then he quickly shoves her to ground, as both of their guns slide across the dirty floor. Then they do some type of wrestling on the floor, with Du placing a headscissors on his head, then he was struggling to get until he elbows her thigh until she let go and he gives her a boston leg lock and she was moaning.]

Du: Hurt me some more motherfucker!

JB: You really are a far leftist bitch, well I need to stop this before I--

[Then he lets go of her leg and heads to unlock the door, as soon he unlocked it; we see this short lanky security man looking at disgust, then he tries to come up on JB, but he wasn't having that.]

Security: Sir, you need to not put your hands on our ladies or esle you will be kicked out of the establishment this evening.

JB: Bruh, she was on me... she wanted to kill me, you wouldn't believe me. Well look at the guns on the floor, hers is right next to mine. I am about to head elsewhere, this place is nothing more than a trap.

[Then JB leaves the strip club and his rented bucket is on the far side of the club. As soon he walked towards his car, he ended seeing the same lady who tried to kill him inside his car. He enters the car, and looked shocked as he starts his ignition. But she turns it off, and sits on his lap smiling at him devilishly. He tries to push her off her, but she smacks him in the jaw.]

JB: You shouldn't be out of the strip club, I don't want no part of it. You caused me enough trouble tonight with your bullshit. I don't want to dance in water with you.

[Du puts something inside her mouth, either Xanxs or Acid, and she makes out with him. They passionlessly make out to the point he is under the influence; then everything became a blur until the next morning.]

>>Fast Forward<<<

[It's about ten in the morning in Cali time, and we see him laid up beside Du in his hotel room. He see's her morning face, he pukes off the bed, and he hops out the bed and splashes on his face thinking it was a dream. But she awakens and she snuggles on his sheet, then he looks at her with some slight remorse.]

Du: Good morning, John or in the street, JB!

JB: Good morning, you are a mistake and I want to apologize for my erratic behavior.

Du: Oh that night, it was nothing more than whole lot of fun for me. I am secretly erratic myself, the gun I pulled out was FAKE. I wanted to scare you, see if you are man.

JB: Man, I wanted to legit shoot you, but I don't truly roll like that. But now, you need to leave my hotel room. I need some space...from you, don't take it as an insult, but you... just get the hell out of my room.

[Then she drags her feet to the door, buck naked, in walk of accomplishment outside of his hotel room. Then he slams the door behind her and goes back to the bathroom mirror and reflect some shit he's done.]

JB: Acid, Water, Fire.... fuck, why am I such a lunatic when offended? I don't know when to cool myself down. I should have shot the bitch point blank, but I would got ten to twenty five in the state pen. But she was kind hot though, but she, without the cake reminds me of a wicket witch of the east with morning breath. As a stripper, she couldn't do that at all. I fell for her Acid Lips in my car, and now I might end up paying for a child I didn't want under Trumps time in office. But for now on, each time i am out of town, my ass is going to no more strip clubs or bars. I need to focus on taking out Random, who hasn't been on my radar lately, in a tables match. Well, John, you got this kid under and over table this coming Saturday.

[Then JB heads back to the bed, and lays back down with him rubbing his head assuming her has a migraine as the scene fades off.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post