Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From exile with love...
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-23-2017, 10:22 AM

Dearest XWF Universe:

As I'm sure you're all aware, the events that unfolded during the live broadcast of Wednesday Night Warfare on January, 4th 2017 led to my formal banishment from global competitive combat athletics by the World Anti-Doping Organization; and forced Vincent Lane's hand in vacating from me my Hart Championship.

What you're likely not aware of is that I am completely innocent, and that I am being illegally imprisoned in the poorest of conditions- treated as if I were a murderer, or a terrorist. All of my assets have been frozen and I have been unable to find legal representation, nor have I been given a date in which I will be extradited back to the United States or given a hearing in regards to these bogus allegations.

I have been provided with no motion of discovery in regards to the "evidence" that was ILLEGALLY obtained from my residence, and since my imprisonment I have submitted three separate clean urine samples which for whatever reason have yet to contradict the very reason of my detainment.

I would like to tell each and every one of you that no matter what you may hear, no matter what the media says, no matter how quickly the XWF tried sweeping this entire issue under the rug, turning their collective backs on me and leaving me to rot in this disgusting prison cell- I am completely innocent, and further more it has become abundantly clear that I have been framed.

I am begging you, each and every one of you- and I don't say this often... but I need your help. Vincent Lane, Paul Heyman, Jefferson Jackson, Tommy Gunn, they've all turned their backs on YOUR Hart Champion, even though I helped the XWF flourish in ratings and in merchandise sales, they've turned now and sold me up the river.

So I'm begging you, write your local Congressperson, write your Senator, write that Orange-Skinned buffoon, Donald Trump. Tell them to push for my extradition. Tell them that I am innocent. Tell them that what is happening to me is a great injustice, and only furthers the narrative for the needs of women's rights.

For fuck sakes I am a child being detained in a foreign prison! Last night they fed me an ounce of rice with mil-worms crawling throughout it.

XWF Universe, Dolly Waters' fans... I have NEVER given up on you, and I will continue to fight these ridiculous allegations, but right now I need for you not to give up on me. Something about all of this stinks to high-heaven with corruption, so please, help me expose it.

Thank you all for your continued support.

With best regards and solidarity,

Dolly C. Waters
01/23/2017

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Maverick (01-25-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2017, 10:02 AM

Seeing the open address by Waters, Gabe grabs his calligraphy pen, and dips it in the XWF company ink. Just outside the XWF mailroom where the mail is being divided before delivery to our favorite stars and upper management talents.

To whom it may concern,

Our friend and local child prodigy has been defamed by a vicious campaign to make her seem "unfair". I ask you, is it unfair to toss grown men far beyond typical stature around arena's across the globe like rag dolls? Is it such a stretch to believe this small girl has strength to defeat us the likes of which has never been seen outside of a comic book or Gigli. Is it beyond comprehension that Dolly Waters is, in fact, that damn good? I don't have the answers. I didn't even know this was a test. One thing I do know is this... she is a damn fine entertainer. And we can use as many of those as we can muster. The competition is always evolving. I say, a little enhanced performance is a good thing. Naturally, of course.

The Radical

Yes, it's me, bitch.

Gabe blows the ink dry, then tucks it in an envelope titled "Dolly, oh golly"... then drops it into Vinnie Lane's personal mailbag.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Dolly Waters (01-25-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-26-2017, 05:29 PM

If ya need help dolly just holla. My girl Ava will help to as well

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post