Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Say It To My Face.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-30-2016, 09:27 PM

Different from the pack
I follow a path of my own
I don't restrict myself to your rules
I leave the disbelievers resting in pools
Think of me what you will, but I am not detered
You dismiss me as many have before
But I don't heed the criticisms of those with shallow vision
I am much more than what you see on tv
I am me
Stronger than those in the past, present, or future
Guided by confidence, will-power, raw talent and skill
You're not my undoing, I'm too motivated to lay down
Listen now, believe now, I AM The Hero of the Day, Your Only Hope
My sight is locked on the top, I will not drop I WILL NOT STOP...

...till I feel the glass ceiling shattering around me as I rise to the sky
Unparalleled.

That's me.

~ + ~

"Annoying? Repetitive? Dude, my voice soothes the savage soul, I've got the voice of Corey Feldman for fuck's sake! My babe LOVES it, it's the voice that lulls her to sleep at night, while a guy like you would turn the poor chick into an insomniac! As for fear, ch'yeah RIGHT. The only thing on earth I fear is having all of my George Michael records stolen by some batty WHAM-loving thief!! I'm confident because I KNOW what I'm capable of... and soon, you'll learn first hand.

"You spout off all these hard-to-follow riddles, trying to make yourself into some kind of enigma, something you aren't. But when you listen to me, you KNOW what's coming at you. I'm not some simple, generic bad boy, I'm the man that rises from adversity and carves out his own place in this company, and that place is about to be etched in your face. I might come off bright and colorful, a frat boy party-hopper, but I BRING THE FIGHT, to EVERY GODDAMNED SOUL that gets in my way.

"Why don't you drop the poetry and give me one, just ONE, sentence of real talk? You HIDE behind these rhymes so you seem tougher than you really are... you build yourself up through words wrapped in mystery, but the ONLY mystery is why I should be afraid of some gimmicky, Papa-Shango adoring, two-bit voodoo douche! Then we've got this video with a dancing pig........... WHAT?? Sometimes it seems like you're just digging for SOMETHING to say. And you say I spout off too much about too little. Great vid, raYne. YOU, my friend, YOU are the joke. From your maniacal laughter, to your indecipherable poetry, all the way to your ugly, disgusting WitchDoctor FACE...

"... I just hope you know what's coming your way Saturday. It's time to pay the piper."

~ + ~

Our camera opens to Kid Kool and Christina Nash driving through the city in Kool's Ice Blue Jaguar... He raises his Ice Blue Raspberry Icee to his mouth and takes in a few sips, before returning it to the cup holder.

Nash: Hun, did you see Braddock's promo? I'm worried he might win... he's CRAZY!!

Kool: Ya know, he is a bit nuts, but if I said I was afraid I'd be lying. He's just another guy with an 'insane' gimmick, nothing more, nothing less.

Nash: Ya know, he could be crazy enough to not care what he does in the ring... he could KILL you baby! :^O

Kool: I know you're concerned, sugar, but don't be. I'm resilient, I'm tough and I can take a beating. I'm not gonna lay down and crawl away with my tail tucked... I'm gonna bring the fight to Bear harder than he's ever felt before, and I WILL eviscerate him with my bear claws..........get it? XD

Nash: .... Yeah, I get it. But I'm being SERIOUS honey, I don't want him to hurt you.... I love you. :^(

Kid Kool wraps an arm around his lovely gal, as she rests her head on his shoulder.

Kool: Believe me... HE'S the man that should be afraid. He's heading into this thing thinking I'm some kind of punk rookie without a prayer, but I'll tell you right now-- I'm entering that ring with one goal; WIN. I love you, Christina... believe in me?

Nash: Of course, boo... always. <333

Kid smiles from ear to ear, kissing Christy on her cheek, as the camera fades out...

~ + ~

"Bear, I don't know that much about you, and I feel that the same can be said about you as it pertains to myself. But I will tell you this; I am NOT going to continue losing matches as I have been. I have the ability to be champion here, I have the potential, and I am NOT going to let a guy like you to deter my road to greatness. I don't need you to tell me what kind of man I am, what you can do to me, cuz I AM the trend-ender. You may think things are gonna stay the same way they've been for years now, but you're lost in the trend. I change up the picture, I set the New Wave, I begin things again... from a new perspective. You're talented... but I'm THE hot prospect.

"I don't want to run at the mouth too much, but when I speak? People listen, because I bring the entertainment to sports entertainment, and THAT's a fact. I'm not brought down easy, it takes a REAL warrior to bring down the 80s Throwback, and I'm convinced you just ain't got the goods. I'm a fighter even in the darkest days, and I bring the HEAT. I'm like Kobe in the 4th, David with Goliath, I come through in the end, every,single,TIME. Maybe not every battle, but each and every war, when it matters the most, I have the fire and desire to pull it out. Thank you, for being the first victory in a long, LONG line of many. When I win my first title, I'll look back and say you're where it all began.... thanks."

~ + ~

Say it to my face, bring your problem to my desk
Tell me what your issue is, come on up and take the risk
Believe you have the upper hand, so tell me at my table
Do what you must, if you're willing and you're able
Tell me straight up, no backing down this time
Trust me, my friend, the truth is not a crime
If you want to succeed, sometimes we must bleed
Sometimes we must heed the issues that we need--
--to solve as they appear, so do not worry, do not fear
Do not fret, for I bet in the end the fans will cheer
Go up against me, kind sir, and put it all on the line
Prove your words true, prove you have the time
Prove your prayers were not wasted, show me your wares
Lay it all before me, and prove you've earned your share
As the New Year's ball descends, show you have the nerve
To reach out in the world and earn what you deserve
Don't back down, don't give up, don't surrender to another man
Fight with every ounce of blood and sweat, strewn about the land
I will not step back from any assault you bring
I'll cross any sea, I will do ANYTHING... to win.
So see me on the battlefield, bring everything you've got
For it be only a matter of time till you wish you had what you have not
Either reach out and grab what you need, or drop to your knees...

...and bleed. Say it to my face... or don't say it at all.

#TheDoctorIsOutOfBusiness

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post