Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Out Cold (Party Starter)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2016, 03:38 PM

Kid Kool is walking hand in hand with Christina Nash, passing down the path through the snow-covered hills that surround his Winter cottage. They smile together, when ALL OF A SUDDEN A TREE FALLS ON BOTH OF THEM.

They're in the hospital. FUCK YOU TREES, WE DON'T NEED YO' BOOKS!!

Kid Kool and Christina Nash are in the hospital. Fuck you Smokey the Bear...

They're both covered in guaze, breathing machines attached to them, Rebecca, Becca's son, Snow, Broken Hart and Chastity all visiting the couple, showing solidarity between this 'family' of sorts.

Chastity: Are they gonna be ok, they can't even talk?

Rebecca: They're out cold!! I hope they'll be ok...

Snow: Anybody got a dollar for the candy machine?

Chastity+Rebecca: .....

~ + ~

Snow is at the vending machines, when suddenly she orders a Butterfinger.

SUDDENLY.

Suddenly, someone taps on her shoulder. She turns around...

"OH MY GAWD RAYNE!! XD"

[Image: Picture141-deal_zps0ad42d0a.jpg]

RAYNE: OH MY GAWD, MY COUSIN SNOW, gurrrllll, you are FABULOUS, gimme some sugar!

They give eachother a peck on the cheek.

Snow: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's, cuz!

Rayne: Right back at ya, sweetie! Uhm... you ever get in touch with Tony?

Snow: You mean Tony Santiani, your boy-toy/best friend?

Rayne: You got it!

Snow: A few months back, seemed to miss you a lot. I got a gal, btw! ^__^

Rayne: OH, you GO girl!!!

*they high-five*

Rayne: Well, I need to get back to my volunteer work. I'm helping out around the city, trying to make it better. I want to make the world a better place.

Snow: Always have, always will. Just like your older cousin.

Rayne: I've always looked up to you, Sarah... love you. <3

Snow: Love you too, hun. <333

Snow tussles Rayne's hair, as he giggles softly... Snow waves as Rayne holds up the heart symbol...

~ + ~

Snow returns to the hospital room with a Butterfinger, Broken Hart missing from the group.

Snow: Where'd Hart go?

Kid Kool rolls his eyes. Somehow.

~ + ~

Yo, this is Kid Kool. I've been in the hospital for like, a week, and the guaze has finally been removed... I'm talkin', and I'm talkin' about a WitchDoctor, FUCK ME FREDDY, FOR REAL. A WitchDoctor? Really....REALLY??? Dude, there's no chance in hell you're gonna walk outta there with the win, not after I've been letting myself down lately... I'm TIRED of being on the losing side, I wanna bring myself outta the gutter and get my name up on that marquee. I'm the Koolest Kid on the block, and I DESERVE to be a champion, DO YOU HEAR BE WITCHDOCTOR JOSHUA RENO?! You're friends with that Josh.0 cat, and I'll tell you this straight-- he SQUEAKED out a win, you WON'T, plain and simple.

Apparently you helped Josh so he wasn't so white-bread, so he had more personality, well personality is JUST what the Doctor Ordered, and with that personality and confidence he found himself with a victory. You pulled his strings and led him to a 'W', but I won't let you do that voodoo that you do so well on ME, buddy boy!! I'm the 80s Classic in the 2K Jungle, the WildSider with a Knack for Whippin' It... The walkin' talkin' Sledgehammer, and I WILL bring it down on ya, BAY-BAYYY!!!

If you feel like I'm a lost cause, like I'm destined for the lower card, you gotta 'nother thing COMIN'. I'm better than half the boys in the back, and I know what it takes to make it in this biz. I've trained all across the globe, from Texas to Bangkok and back, and I've picked up everything I need to make myself into the best thing goin' in the XWF today. And now, I've aligned myself with the right people to make an impact here... One that'll influence the XWF for years to come.

Bear Braddock... that ball's about to slide down in four days and it is gonna be 2017... the Year of the Kid. There's nothing you can do as I storm through the doors, I know you're frightened but I'm bringin' ya more. I'm bringin' the heat, so let's get real. I know the deal, you know the drill. I'm gonna make you feel the fist that'll make you kneel. And when you drop before me, your fate will be sealed. I spit hot fire, I have the desire........face it, Braddy--

I'm just that damn better...than....YOU. Word.

I don't want to see you come into this thing at less than 100%, I'm bringing my all, I want to see you do the same... but I'm worried you're off somewhere eatin' donuts cuz I haven't seen you lately. I want a challenge, so I can finally, truly, crediblly break my losing streak and begin my ascent to the next level. I want gold, I want fame, I want legions of fans that wear my merchandise and buy my action figures.... I'm a throwback to the days when wrestlers were loud and obnoxious, colorful and spaced out.... I'm going to bring that era to the XWF, and I'm going to use it as a launchpad to become a bigger star than ANYONE who's ever passed through the hallowed halls of Xtreme.

Braddock, I've seen your work, you've got talent... but I've got that in spades. What I bring to the table is charisma, and I've got that on tap, on lock, and ready to catapault me into the uppern echelon. I'm not where I need to be quite yet, but with each win, I get closer, and when I reach the stratosphere, there's not a DAMN person in the back that'll be able to bring me back down. I have the ego of a winner, I have victories to my name, and I'll have more for years to come... Totally.

When you do show your face, IF you show your face, bring your A-Game... cuz you can bet your left cheek I am. I'm no pushover, I'm not just another step to greatness, I'm the goddamned PARTY-STARTER, the only man in this company who knows how to play the crowd and get them fully behind me. The people like someone who they could have a drink with... and maybe just a pinch of 'snow', if ya know what I mean. I live for the moment... we could die any day, any minute, so I throw everything on the table...

...Cuz that's the only way to get the most out of life. #YOLO

See you soon, "WitchDoctor".

--end transmission--

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post