Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Shock The Monkey, Part Three
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-17-2016, 11:57 PM

"Brandon... stop it. Bro, you're trying to make some kind of name for yourself, but dude? The only name you're gonna get isn't suitable for family programming.... CudFucker!! I will take your arms, yank them behind your back and rip them off like they were nothing cuz THAT'S whatcha are BITCH-LIPS!! You're a damn monkey spinnin' his wheels in some kinda goddamned laboratory... that's what you Havoc boys amount to, you're all three test subjects for Snow, Hart and I to show the world that we are NOT losers. Snow lost her belt, Hart lost his TV title match, and I lost to Joshua, but we are not losers, no matter what you might think, FuckNuggets!!! You are our guinnea pigs and we will use you to show the world that WE ARE THE BIG DOGS... and you WILL be our prey.

"I came to this company to shake things up a bit, and though I lost to Just Josh, I'm not giving up. I want everyone in the lockeroom to know who I am, to know me as the man that gets their girls all hot and bothered, the man that doesn't back down from a fight, the MAN that all the fans adore, and all the wrestlers FEAR! You fuckwads couldn't stand the heat if you knew I was facing you, and that's why I love this game. Once I'm booked, I head to the arena, I stand at the gorilla position, I hear my music hit, and I'm READY. I go out there, see all of my #KoolKidz stand up and put their hands together... they're ready. And so am I.

"And those who stand against me? Well... they BETTER be ready. 'Nuff said."

- - - - -

Kid Kool, Christina Nash, Chastity and Broken Hart sit at a fancy table in the fancy ass Mexican resteraunt, El Charro. They're sitting and dining and here comes that lezbo bitch, Snow, ready to chow down on some fine cuisine. She has her debit card and is looking to order her own meal. She smiles at Kid Kool, the man who invited her to this, a meal serving as the game plan station for Team Anti-Havoc. She sits next to Christina Nash, and hollers to the waitress, "How 'bout a margarita, and drinks on me?! XD " The whole resteraunt hoots and hollers, as Snow beams. "So, what'cha guys been talkin' 'bout so far?"

KK: Well, we didn't really cover the match quite yet, we've just been exchanging pleasantries. How've you been since the party?

Chastity: Hun, Christy and I are both sorry for the way we talked to ya... and I'm double sorry for fightin' ya...

Snow: BITCH.............it's fine. I recover quick, and apologize quicker. Don't do no good to hold a grudge. I'm sorry fer bein' so riled up, that leather jacket was kick-ASS... you deserve a thank you. Thank ya, darlin'.

Christina Nash: Snow, I am sorry about what I said, but you're going to need to focus on the match. Broken Hart?

BH: Well, this is the plan as I see it... We all three are fresh off losses, if we include Snow's 24/7 loss of the Federweight Title she won at WildCard. So, we NEED this win, to solidify ourselves as legit threats to the roster. If we put all the b.s. aside and work together, we can do this... I only wonder if you guys are willing?

Snow: Yer DAMN right I'm willing! Whatever it takes to get a victory... that title loss hit me hard. I'm sorry about the things I said guys...

Kid Kool: Don't you worry your pretty little head, SnowFlake... you're one of the coolest chicks I've ever met. Mean, brash, and unflinchable. You're a born ass-kicker, and I think you're a better brawler than most men from that shitty ECW company Paul Heyman led to bankruptcy. You're a handful, for damn sure, but you make for a great friend.... As you would say; 'Trust'

Broken Hart: I think you owe her an apology for getting in her face at that party we had. Only seems fitting...

Snow: Nah, I'm good. He didn't do it fer nothin', I DID provoke him. Kid, Chastity, Christy... I'm sorry fer bein' such a hot head. I'm workin' on it...

Nash: No problem, gurl. Love from me to you, and I hope we can all work together!

BH: If we CAN work together, I believe this match will be ours. Do the four of you have any idea why we were put together as a team?

KK: I think it has to do with the fact that we're new, and we're headed for a collision course with six other combatants who are just the same.

Chastity: So, just cuz the three of you are new, they shoved you into a team and tossed you into war? That's THE dumbest idea I've heard in some time. A team needs to be cohesive, it needs to be a group of people that get along together on every level. The three of you HARDLY know eachother... Havoc knows eachother like the back of their hands, and Lyianna and Drezdin were MARRIED... I don't like our odds, sorry tah say.

Snow: Well, I've ALWAYS been a risk-taker, so any time I got a chance to prove the world wrong, I'm up for the challenge. I wanna take those Havoc chumps, flambe' their hides and drop 'em in a vat of burning oil! Why? So I can fulfill my destiny to disembowel every fucking male on earth that talks shit about the fairer sex. Havoc thinks they're better just cuz they's "Real" men, well lemme tell ya, I could outdrink 'em any ol' day of the week..... and I could fuck their women harder than they could on their best day. TRUTH.

BH: We may have been thrown together, but that's not something that's going to affect this team. We're all three top-level talent, we all three know what we're doing between those ropes... the only problem I see is the fact that we've been hostile with eachother for the past two weeks or so... we can and we WILL change that, and this meal is a good start. I want the three of us to work as a well-oiled machine. Together, with the three of us on the same page, there is nobody on earth that can stop us.

The waitress returns with a platter full of tacos, burritos, enchiladas, tequitos, chimichangas, churros, beans and rice. The party of five begin to chow down and slurp their soda... a kid walks by holding his mom's hand. The kid wears a '#KOOLIOZ' t-shirt, and the mom wears a 'Let The Snow Fall Down On Me' tee. They both squeel with delight when they see their fave XWF stars. The kid speaks up--

Kid: Hey, Kid Kool, dude! It's my tenth birthday and my mom brought me here... You're my FAVORITE hero! Could you sign my shirt please? All the guys at school would be SO jealous!

KK: Of course! I love all my fans, and you kids light up my life. It's awesome to know I'm a child's hero. [KK speaks as he writes] ...So, you popular with the girls?

Kid: You know it! Just like you! [KK finishes with the signature] Thank you man, hell yeah!!! Just wait till the others see this, their jaws are gonna DROP!!

Mom: Uhm...Snow...I'm bi, and I LOVE YOU!! My God, I can't believe we're meeting you guys in person... would you sign one of my breasts?! ^__^

Snow: Not a problem! You single?

Mom: I am! Uhm......why do you ask?

Snow: Let's make this a date, how 'bout it?

Mom: OHMIGOD!!! Seriously?! THANK YOU!!!

Snow: Take a seat, the two ah you, we'll chill, eat, and talk. Which one you want me sign, lil lady?

The mom and kid sit down... "The left. And... the name's Rebecca. I love you, and if we could do something, catch a movie maybe--" Snow cuts her off with a smile, "Hun... it's a done deal." They both smile at one another, as the camera fades out on the seven sharing a wonderful meal.

- - - - -

"I don't want to be a loser. I don't want those who stand beside me to be known as losers. I want victory, I want success, I want to call myself a champion one of these days. I want something monumental to happen in my life, something life-altering. And I wanna #MakeItHappen. We are all striving to be the best in the world at what we do... I'm putting everything on black. I'm doing just as Brandon did and I'm taking a risk... that's what it takes to get what you want. And I WILL get exactly what I want, don't doubt it for a second. I'm better than this shell I've been for far too long..... I'm a champion in waiting, I'm a hometown hero waiting for his spot. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY knows how it's like to step in these shoes but me. Look into these eyes and tell me, do you see a loser? Or do you see a man on a mission?

"My NAME... is Kid Kool."

#LetsRoll

|my own brand of havoc|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post