Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negotiations - Cont'd from OPT IN 1/4 WARFARE
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-20-2016, 04:55 AM

(12-19-2016, 05:10 PM)Ronnie Cage Said: After Sunday's Savage, Ronnie Cage is seen wandering the hallways with Nami's locker room door tucked under his arm. He encounters an XWF cameraman who doesn't look to be doing very much. Ronnie drops the door, grabs the man and shakes him a few times while yelling at him to turn the camera on, and tape a message for him.

"Since signing our contracts with XWF, Bad Attitude has had three tag team matches and Havoc was just involved in a Trios Cubed match. In all four of those matches, we won!

So Ah'm sittin' here thinkin' that we've earned ourselves a little Tag Team title shot. But, as David has better things tew dew, Ah had mahself an ahdea. Doctor Louis D'Ville. Wah don't yew and Ah have a little one on one. If Ah win, Bad Attitude gets that title shot on the following show. And if Ah lose? Well Ah won't. So there's no point discussing it.

What dew yew say, Doc? Yew and me, first show of the new year!"

Ronnie picks up Nami's door and swings it at the cameraman knocking the camera to the ground and the mean clean out. Ronnie smirks and then chuckles to himself as he wanders off down the hall.

(12-19-2016, 05:34 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: As enticing as that sounds, my friend, and as open as Doctor SATAN! is with their XWF Team Team Titles, I'm going to have to inquire a bit more about the details in your little challenge.

So, you win and your friends and yourself, however your little faction works, get a shot at the titles. I'm fine with that. I'm sure my tag team partner would be fine with that as well. We're always up for challenges. You're the fool that is taking the long way about things. HA-HA!

Anyway.

More importantly, what happens if the doctor wins? Nothing? Well, that doesn't sound very fun now does it? If you haven't noticed, I don't lose very often, Mister Cage, so, the odds are... KIND OF in the doctor's favor, don't you think? Like, a lot.

Why not spice it up a bit so that I have something to think about, hm?

(12-19-2016, 05:48 PM)Ronnie Cage Said: "Well now, Doctor.

It's nice that yew think we're friends. But that just ain't true. When Ah beat yew, David Stone and Ah - Bad Attitude - will challenge yew fore the tag titles.

Howevah, Ah never said yew wouldn't get anything should yew win. Ah may be many things, D'Ville, but an idiot Ah surely am not. Ah just don't expect yew tew. And Ah'm not blind tew yore record. Ah know what yore capable of. But that's where things are uneven. Yew dew not know what Ah am capable of. But all of that is neither here, nor there.

What dew yew get if yew win? What dew yew want? Ah could offer yew money, but Ah hardly think yew need it. What would please yew, Doctor? Would a favour of yore choosing, tew be called in at any time, be of use? How about taking yore place in any match yew deem a waste of yore talents? What does a man such as yoreself desire?

Be careful what yew wish fore, though. Tew much spice can ruin a meal."

(12-19-2016, 06:06 PM)RADICALRENO Said:
Reno walks by eating a bowl full of his delicious new sponser, Honey Nut Cheerios. He overhears Cage challenging Doc and spits out his cheerios, then gathers himself against the wall outside, tucked behind the door.

WHAATTTTTT!?

He covers his mouth as not to be heard, and tip toes down to McBride's locker room. A few moments later, both return, ease-dropping and giggling to themselves. Doc eventually gets up and opens the door from his senses tingling. No one is there, except on the floor a tipped over box of Honey Nut Cheerios with a picture of Gabe Reno's new Honey Nut Mansion on the back with the phrase "sorry, Doc" written in blue magic marker, and a trail of cheerios toward McBride's lockeroom.

(12-19-2016, 06:08 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You're not very creative, are you? You come out of the woodwork with a challenge of sorts with demands and stipulations to go along with it? How far did you think that would honestly get you? Is that how you think things work around here, Mister Cage? Don't get me wrong, I'm always glad when a patient approaches me for a session. It IS my sworn duty around here to care for and repair the minds of each and every one of you in the locker room. I AM your friend, Mister Cage. I am Doctor Louis D'Ville, and I AM your KING. If ANYONE around here should be getting something out of this whole thing, it is me. So, again, try fixing the situation a little bit here and I'll be happy to give you what you want.

(12-20-2016, 02:30 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I've thought all night about this, and now realizing that it looks like it's solely up to ME regarding these stupid little stipulations, I think I've come up with something. Whether it appears I'll be forced into these regardless of them being unbalanced or not....

I'll tell you what.

I suppose before running my SHOVE IT: Where the Sun Don't Shine! RUMBLE, I grew quite accustomed to having quite a bit of XBUX in my pocket. So, let's lay everything out here Mister Cage. Since the side of the bargain I require filling involves the other two members of your little faction, why not involve them 100%??

If you defeat me on Warfare, Mister Cage, you will get your shot at the tag team gold that you desire. In fact, I'll even allow a third participant on your side. Ronnie Cage, David Stone, AND Brandon Moore... The three of you! Versus the two of us, Doctor Louis D'Ville and Unknown Soldier. Three versus two.

The catch? Well, other than this match never actually going to happening, the catch is going to be all three members' XBUX. Your $13k some-odd XBUX. David Stone's $10k. And the Federweight Champ's $10k, as well. Which could accumulate quite a bit until January 4, so we'll have to see. That's around $30k, at the moment, Mister Cage.

Let's break it back down here for a final thought.... I win, I get ALL of Bad Attitude's XBUX. You win, all three members of Bad Attitude get in on the title shot. THIS is how you negotiate, my friend.

(12-20-2016, 04:02 AM)RADICALRENO Said:
That isn't fair Doc, 3 on 2? How about you add The Radical, and we go 3 on 3...

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-20-2016, 05:00 AM

(12-20-2016, 04:02 AM)RADICALRENO Said:
That isn't fair Doc, 3 on 2? How about you add The Radical, and we go 3 on 3...

I see your point, Mister Radical. 3 on 2 is definitely unfair. However, I don't see how making the numbers even is going to make this fair for ANYONE. If we wanted even the tiniest step in THAT direction, we'd be better off throwing you on Bad Attitude's side, and making it a 4-2. Funny how that glove would fit so well, huh?

No reason to get your hopes up anyway, Reno. That's all if he beats me anyway, which isn't happening. I'm looking at this as a well-deserved, long-awaited XXXmas Bonus in redemption of my $60-some-K RUMBLE that you ruined by losing that Xtreme Title before the ring was even torn down. Outsmarted by an Irishman, of all people, too. Tsk, tsk.

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2016, 05:28 AM

Let's not get crazy, Doc. A Reno/Havoc team would be a bit much even for you two. Would you even call that a victory? Regardless. The pressure shifts to you, Cage. Nothing happens without you living up to your challenge. And from Doc's expressions, he doesn't hold you in high regard. I hope you prove him wrong.

One thing is for sure, any team with The Radical, improves its chances. Dramatically. Bitch.
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2016, 05:47 AM

Unknown Soldier: " Even 666 of these still couldn't beat us Doc."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-20-2016)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-20-2016, 05:54 AM

Bitch? Ha-ha. Bitch, indeed. I didn't mean to bruise your waffle there, Reno, but as your doctor, I speak from the heart. Never once has there been a time where I've been unable to handle my own affairs, or even Doctor SATAN!'s. You sneaking around sticking your beak wherever it fits is getting a bit old. You've been given about every opportunity a young rook in this place can be given, and you've squandered it like a fat little boy with a dollar at a penny-candy store. You're exactly right to warm up to Mister Cage's side now, too, because he's your only ticket to getting a piece of the limelight that Soldier and I are keeping warm.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Thomas Nixon (12-20-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-20-2016, 08:29 AM

You are not my doctor, you're a creep in the back, who needed to ride Soldiers coat tails to tag gold... don't talk about me, my start, I won your show, did I not? I don't need to stick anything anywhere, but if you wanna talk Reno, you better watch... your... mouth... your affairs are all over the place, or they wouldn't fall into everyone else's lap. By the way, you're welcome for the offer...

Bitch.
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-20-2016, 08:50 AM

My affairs are scattered? Get real, for once, Reno. Sure, you woke up with the Xtreme Championship after my SHOVE IT, but that's about the only thing that you have to be proud of anymore isn't it? You woke up again when reality slapped you in the dick and everyone wasn't riding on the Reno-Wave.

What the hell are we talking about coat tails? My partner and I are a well-oiled, unstoppable, destructive, massacring, raping, death machine. I rode his coat tails? Okay. Pretty sure we both won that tournament a few months back, but okay. Before your time, but O.K.

Coat tails. What was that about you trying to jump in on this situation with Mister Cage, Stone, and Moore? That wouldn't be THE RADICAL trying to grasp hold of anyone's coat tails, would it? Get your foot out of your mouth so I can kick you in the face.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-20-2016, 04:42 PM

(OOC: Ronnie Cage is on an airplane right now, but he told me to tell you we agree and he'll do an in character response when he's available later.)

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brandon Moore's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-20-2016, 07:08 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Ronnie Cage Offline
Satan's Superior

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-20-2016, 10:48 PM

"Okay, okay. Let's get one thing straight here. Reno, yew slimy piece of shit. This is between me, and the quack - Ah mean.....Doc. No one else. Well, except the rest of Havoc and Unknown Soldier.

Anyway, Ah thought yew were smart, D'Ville. At least smart enough tew know the difference between Bad Attitude and Havoc. But hey, maybe that's just a sign of old age. It'd be a real pity if yew got confused during our match and gave me an easy opportunity fore a win. But Ah digress.

Yew want all of Havoc tew put their money on the line, huh? Well, believe me, if yew win, yew'll probably need all that money just tew pay the hospital bills. If, and Ah dew mean if, Ah go down, yew better damn well believe Ah'm bringing yew with me.

Yew want our money? Done. All of Havoc's money vs. a Tag Team Title shot.

Only thing we'd need the money fore is tew buy yore book and use it tew wipe our asses with it. Ah think that's an acceptable risk.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

This is Havoc, yew fucking quack, and something tells me yew ain't fucking ready fore it!"

OOC: Sorry this is so late. Been a long fucking day.

[Image: newronniecage3.jpg]

Records
W-L-T

Singles
0-0-1

Tag Team/Trios
6-0-0

Total
6-0-1

Hate Post Like Post