Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Self-Esteem Has Taken A Hit.
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-14-2016, 02:39 PM

"Joshua... thank you. Thank you for humbling me, and opening my eyes. I'm not the best there is, I'm not perfect, I'm just another man trying to work his way from the bottom to the top... again, thank you. You're not such a bad guy after all. You have talent, you've got substance, you're decent, no doubt about it... but you're STILL no top-tier prospect. It'll take time to even GLIMPSE a title.

"...I mean, yeah, I could mention Snow, who won a title in her first match... shut up. >:^O

"Snow, you've got a belt, big fuckin' whoop. The Federweight title is nothing in the grand scheme of things, but it's a start. I'll give you this much, at least you've done better than Broken Hart in his first match, and I suppose myself in my return. But you're not the strongest gear in this machine, little lady. I will NOT just step aside and let you blow past The Kid so you can show your stuff.

"I'm here to make an impact, and I'll be DAMNED if I step down so you can Step Up, you Southern-born, Southern-bred BITCH!!! I'm not your lackey, and I won't be the 'third wheel' in this trio... the three of you are MY back-up, and that's how it'll be throughout the match. And as for me being too worried about pussy instead of what's important? For one thing, Christina is the one thing that moves me forward. She's not just another piece of eye candy, believe that. I have my eyes set on the prize, that's for DAMN sure. Bring your best... I won't allow anything less.

"And Broken Hart, you took your sweet time to promo at WildCard......don't fuck around. Bring your skill, your agility, your talent, DON'T fuck up. I'm in this company to win and I am not going let another loss come my way without a fight. You make yourself up to be some kind of returning hero... you're not. You're another guy who's too damn dumb to let go of the torch so a guy like me can finally get that shine.

"Fuck you. Do what you're supposed to do, and get in line. End of story."

- - - - -

Kid Kool is laying on his sofa, watching Cartoon Network, when Christina Nash walks through the front door with groceries in hand. "Hun, can you help me with these?" Kid perks up, "Of course hun, wait one second." KK places the remote control down, before heading over to Nash, the two of them smiling at eachother. Nash hands Kid a heavy bag of soda bottles, "I got you your favorite, Cherry Crush!!"

KK: Aw hell yeah!!! You know that stuff hits the spot!

Christina: Put everything up, and I'll put together supper.

An hour or so later and Christina has made a wonderful plate of Salmon Sandwhiches and broiled carrots. Nash and Darren Gardella, aka Kid Kool, sit at their dining room table.

Nash: Darren, get off your cellphone and try my meal!!!

KK: I'm trying to finish decorating my farm in FarmVille!

Nash: OH MY GOD THOUGH!!!

KK: ...

Nash throws a carrot at Kid's face.

KK: Hey, what the hell was that for?!

Nash: For being so rude! You're a clod, I should have never let you back in my pants!

KK: BUT I LOVE YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL SWEET WOMAN YOU!!!

Nash: ....................Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm sorry hun, let me go down on you.

KK: ....Let me eat my salmon--

Nash: I'LL GIVE YOU SOME FISH TAH CHOW DOWN ON!!!

KK: YUM YUM GIMME SOME!!

They go have sex.

#TBC

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post