Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Dazed
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-03-2016, 10:29 PM

Waters is such a funny name, and an element of the Earth. Like fire, it is fierce, shockping to the touch, and hard to coerse. Being one with the claws and hooks in the universe, I say to Ms.Waters that sappin resources from the planet can be more difficult that you imagine.
roll up
If you need help, ask away. If your mind is in need, pin my ears back and fire away.

Braddock see's Dolly, pulls a wire tight to trip her, then rolls her shoulders to the ground for a package pin roll up leg hooked masterpin pinning pintastic cover pin pin.
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-04-2016, 02:16 PM

(12-03-2016, 10:29 PM)ThEWiTcHDoCtOr Said:
Waters is such a funny name, and an element of the Earth. Like fire, it is fierce, shockpingto the touch, and hard to coerse. Being one with the claws and hooks in the universe, I say to Ms.Waters that sappin resources from the planet can be more difficult that you imagine.
roll up
If you need help, ask away. If your mind is in need, pin my ears back and fire away.

Braddock see's Dolly, pulls a wire tight to trip her, then rolls her shoulders to the ground for a package pin roll up leg hooked masterpin pinning pintastic cover pin pin.

Pin in the sig
Linchpin and roll in description

Dolly kicks out hoping too much time hasn't passed

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Unfortunately, by the time Dolly spastically kicked out of Witchy's pin, it was hours too late. Bear had long since left with his new belt, and Vincent had already washed his hands from the dirt on the floor of the hallway. Where the hell is the janitor anyway?

Dolly felt dizzy, like she'd been Cosby'd. Was she Cosby'd? Will anyone ever truly know?

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - "The Witch Doctor" Bear Braddock

Hate Post Like Post