Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is Gay Ray Dry Humping Graves?
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-01-2016, 10:11 AM

HiyaPBenito!IN

Yer' the best Heavy Metal Weight Champi, no, seriously, like of all time maybe even. What is this? Yer' 40th reign? I still remember yer' 1st, 2nd and 3rd against mini and kitty lick on e second and third respectively.

People ignore not understanding that these wins mean something! Hell Benito, you could win your way to a million xbux and buy something really nice from the dot com store... all it would take from you is 92 more successful pin attempts.

So hell with all of the snipping and shit, I'll pin you, then you can pin me back, then I'll cradle you, then you can roll me up, and before you know it we'll both be millionaries while everyone else is tailspining like marry pipins trying to sneak in their chance at a submission or something of that nature.

Wuddya' say Benito?

I'm pinning you now.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-01-2016, 07:42 PM

(12-01-2016, 10:11 AM)Dolly Waters Said: Hiyacolor=#000000]P[/colorBenito!color=#000000]I[/colorcolor=#000000]N[/color

Yer' the best Heavy Metal Weight Champi, no, seriously, like of all time maybe even. What is this? Yer' 40th reign? I still remember yer' 1st, 2nd and 3rd against mini and kitty lick on e second and third respectively.

People ignore not understanding that these wins mean something! Hell Benito, you could win your way to a million xbux and buy something really nice from the dot com store... all it would take from you is 92 more successful pin attempts.

So hell with all of the snipping and shit, I'll pin you, then you can pin me back, then I'll cradle you, then you can roll me up, and before you know it we'll both be millionaries while everyone else is tailspining like marry pipins trying to sneak in their chance at a submission or something of that nature.

Wuddya' say Benito?

I'm pinning you now.

color=#000000]1,2,3 [/color

Title: Why is Gay Ray Dry Humping Graves?

Below title: putting in nothing and expecting something

Signature:

1x Hart Champion
(Current)
1x Television Champion
2x Federweight Champin
3x Heavy Metal Weight Champion

October 2016 Superstar Of The Month

Kickout at 2 and a half

Ya know Dolly, I figured that out a long time ago. It's why I like this title so much. Small problem with your plan though, you get more by retaining. So I'll keep my title for now. Ciao.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2016, 06:37 AM

Just then, a bright pink school bus with "Have a Slice of Alpha Delta Pi" stenciled on the side pulls up outside, and Vincent Lane walks out of the bus doors.

"Awesome party, girls! When Roxy wakes up tell her I had to head to work, okay?"

Nondescript squealing sounds come from the bus windows as Vincent walks into the the double sided glass doors of the Heavymetalweight Hallway (he uses this one when he's running late. No one ever notices) while wiping away various smears of lipstick with what appears to be a pair of lace panties instead of a handkerchief.

"Oh shit! How long have you been riding Benito, Dolly?"

Vincent dives to the floor.

"THHHHREEEE!!!!"

He tosses the belt to Miss Waters and goes about his day.

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Dolly Waters

(Hover over the "2x" in Dolly's signature.)

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2016, 07:06 AM

Just curious, I forgot I included this:

submission or something of that nature.

would that have counted?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2016, 07:10 AM

Kinda too vague there. In my opinion, he covered that by pointing out the "submission."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (12-02-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-02-2016, 07:12 AM

Okay, just checking... come get your belt back Not Benito

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-02-2016, 08:10 AM

I am Benito. That other guy who was here when I was suspended had nothing to do with me. I do wonder what happened to El Gran Luchador.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BenitoAngelo's post:
Dolly Waters (12-02-2016), Vincent Lane (12-02-2016)