Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doin' my thang!!! XD
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-19-2016, 01:08 AM

Calypso kicks out, grabs a big red balloon, ties it up like a noose, and places it around Snow's neck.

"There you go."

"Snow... SIGH."

"Not one and done, huh? This isn't a God damn episode of cartoons, bitch. Get on with your life. No repeats. I told you that the Federweight Title isn't just something that newcomers just come in and take over. No , no. Not without Calypso's say."

"You get it right? Calypso is a four damn time Federweight Champ. I know my way around this division. So Snow, decides she'd like to take another shot after JUST getting shut the fuck down. Just can't take no for an answer, can ya?"

"You know, I do feel SOMEWHAT at a disadvantage this time. If I understood HALF or maybe even a quarter of the shit your were saying to me there I'd have a bit more to come at you with. You complain about my looks but at least I don't talk like I'm gnawing on a handful of nails."

"And don't tell me you don't where your hair like someone pooped on your head. The fucking photos proved it and the world has seen it. Just cuz you like to lick pussy doesn't make you a fashion expert. Try being a pale, slender, straight male from New York City, bitch. You have to earn your name then."

"Don't give up so easy this time, Snow. I look forward to your completely stupid fucking nonsense every time you come sniffing for a sniff."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Doin' my thang!!! XD - by Snow - 11-18-2016, 04:21 PM
re:Doin' my thang!!! XD - by The Blue Tango - 11-19-2016, 01:08 AM
Doin' my thang!!! XD - by Snow - 11-19-2016, 09:09 AM
re:Doin' my thang!!! XD - by Vincent Lane - 11-21-2016, 06:26 PM