Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chosen one feedback
Gamegenie Offline
The 16-bit Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

04-28-2013, 08:13 PM

the Chosen one

Here come my newest rp ^^

any negative though our positive is welcome as usual.

Good reading =)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-01-2013, 01:43 AM

Your clearly good with your dialogue but I don't like the fact I cannot picture what any of your characters look like due to lack of description. The humour is good, I assume you are trying to make your character look stupid in a way? Not sure stupid is the right word, childish maybe? Other than that it is good but work on your grammar too. That's all I can say really...

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gamegenie Offline
The 16-bit Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

05-01-2013, 04:35 PM

(05-01-2013, 01:43 AM)SteveDavids Said: Your clearly good with your dialogue but I don't like the fact I cannot picture what any of your characters look like due to lack of description. The humour is good, I assume you are trying to make your character look stupid in a way? Not sure stupid is the right word, childish maybe? Other than that it is good but work on your grammar too. That's all I can say really...

Thanks for your though about my rp,, i'll try my best to improve the grammar for sure.

As for the lack of description, i try my best to find good word to make everyone understand, but it's not easy when you have french like first language and those words doesn't come out quickly so i struggle a l'il bit lol.

And for your question about the direction of my character, yes i make goofy because using humor suit him very well.

XWF love funny gimmick like my character ( i guess) and the Senator ^^.

Maybe i found a way to develop his trash talk.

If any of you have some suggestion to make my character evolve, i'll take it Smile.
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-03-2013, 02:56 PM

(05-01-2013, 04:35 PM)Gamegenie Said:
(05-01-2013, 01:43 AM)SteveDavids Said: Your clearly good with your dialogue but I don't like the fact I cannot picture what any of your characters look like due to lack of description. The humour is good, I assume you are trying to make your character look stupid in a way? Not sure stupid is the right word, childish maybe? Other than that it is good but work on your grammar too. That's all I can say really...

Thanks for your though about my rp,, i'll try my best to improve the grammar for sure.

As for the lack of description, i try my best to find good word to make everyone understand, but it's not easy when you have french like first language and those words doesn't come out quickly so i struggle a l'il bit lol.

And for your question about the direction of my character, yes i make goofy because using humor suit him very well.

XWF love funny gimmick like my character ( i guess) and the Senator ^^.

Maybe i found a way to develop his trash talk.

If any of you have some suggestion to make my character evolve, i'll take it Smile.

Ah, I apologize. I didn't realize that French was your first language, in that case your grammar is pretty impressive. Your character is certainly unique and I enjoyed reading your RP.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post