Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 01:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have some explaining to do
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-31-2016, 06:45 PM

Hello again everyone!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm David, handler for Alexis Riot. For those of you who do know me or at least have heard my name around here, I would like to say I'm sorry.

I didn't take such an unannounced hiatus from the XWF because of writer's block or getting salty over losses. The reason I left was because of how busy my life has been as of late. From schoolwork to other real life events, I was getting overwhelmed trying to balance RP'ing with real life. As such, I decided to take a break from the XWF until my schedule cleared up.

Of course, I made a blunder and forgot to tell people I was leaving.

Oops.

Now for the good news, my schedule has cleared up (although that can change at any second) and I'm ready to return to action! I've decided to completely start Alexis Riot's character from scratch. Looking back at my previous works, filled with rushed storylines, spelling errors, and that 'OMG LOOK AT MY EDGY DEMON FORM' thing Riot had going on, makes me cringe. The basic premise of her character, a punk from the ghettos of Chicago, will stay, and I'll still mention important events from my past (Such as Riot's reigns with the X-Treme and Anarchy titles) but I'll try to slow things down a little bit, giving more detail to her world and the people in it. My main problem with ALL my characters is that I have all these great ideas and stories for them, but I burn trough them straight away and have nothing left for them to do. Hopefully I can avoid this problem now, I do feel I've improved as a writer.

Now, thanks to school, I can't be certain I'll always be able to RP 100% of the time, so I'll make sure to let the staff know when things are too hectic for me to continue in the short term instead of just vanishing for months without saying a word.

All this rambling is to simply say this. Sorry for leaving, and I can't wait to start working with you guys again!

Also, thanks to the staff for keeping Riot's profile active up to this point!

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Alexis Riot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-31-2016), Dolly Waters (10-31-2016), Jefferson Jackson (11-01-2016), KurtAngle (10-31-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-01-2016), Vincent Lane (10-31-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-31-2016, 06:51 PM

Never got to work with you, but did get to read some of your work, as I just nosed around random shit as I tend to do... Welcome back!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Alexis Riot (10-31-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2016, 07:00 PM

Nice to see you again, Riot.

Hop on in, the water's fine.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Alexis Riot (10-31-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2016, 08:20 PM

The water is a tad dirty lane, come on
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
Vincent Lane (11-01-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-01-2016, 12:34 AM

as the old saying goes my friend....

LIFE > XWF

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Alexis Riot (11-01-2016), Barney Green (11-01-2016)