Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiccup!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2016, 10:52 AM

Calypso pulls a can of Red Bull from his back pocket, rips the top of the can off, and swallows all the contents. He sprouts wings on his back, grabs Gator, and flies high into the sky. He twirls around a bit and slams Gator back down on his head and pins him!

You're awful quick to shoot down my accomplishments around here, Gator. Kind of weird cuz we're basically the same fucking dude, ya know? You beat GT, I beat GT. I've been Federweight Champ, you've been Federweight Champ. W.T.F., bro? Aren't you proud? The only thing that really separates us is the six times you beat the Aerial Knight out of the seven TV Title defenses you had. Your back must be fucking breaking.

For your information, by the way, my parents are about as proud as any COULD be. Have you seen my studio apartment bro? It's fucking tits. A little higher up than the simple things you enjoy like paper-wrapped fast food and sharing a bed with your camera man. What about your parents, dude? I bet mumsy wishes she would've have swallowed that load, huh? I bet Papa Gator thinks the same thing, especially when you decided to jump on HIS coat tails the whole way over to Japan. Speaking of which, I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that I DO, in fact, have a purple latex suit hanging with my other luxurious, awesome articles in my wardrobe. Again, a little higher up than that tight ass red gimp suit you wear day in and day out. What kind of stench is that thing holding inside there anyway? That's blood puke worthy there.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-24-2016, 10:29 PM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 08:26 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 09:20 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 10:52 AM
hiccup! - by Barney Green - 10-25-2016, 10:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by Gator - 10-25-2016, 11:54 AM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-25-2016, 03:48 PM
re:hiccup! - by The Blue Tango - 10-26-2016, 05:17 AM
re:hiccup! - by Jefferson Jackson - 10-26-2016, 06:06 AM