Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Proposition for Vinnie Lane
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-13-2016, 05:53 AM

Paul Heyman makes his way down to the ring following the conclusion of Wednesday Warfare, with a piece of paper in his hand and without Dolly Waters.

Paul:

"What a wonderful show this was tonight ladies and gentlemen. Sadly, it could have been much better had only Peter Gilmour not had a brush of when he decided to grab my client's leg, disabling her from saving the match, and thus handing the victory and a Wild Card to that fat fuck Robbie Bourbon who essentially flopped down on Kitt Kennedy who my client had already murdered.

Now as you all well know, my client, Dolly fuckin Waters, will be defending her Television Championship next week against Kitt Kennedy in another standard fifteen minuet match... why? Kitt Kennedy has all but written on the wall that he's going to walk away from Saturday Savage as the new Television Champion, but he's afraid of a number of things.

He's afraid of my interference, he's worried that Da' Qlub (name pending), will get involved somehow. So Vincent, I'm ready to put his mind to ease, and I'm ready for the world to witness, once and for all without a shout of a doubt that Dolly Waters is the most able, most vicious, most diabolical force of nature that this industry has ever seen!

So here in my hand is a waiver, already signed by my client, which states that she is willing to defend her Television Championship next week inside... HELL IN A CELL!!!!

How about it Lane, how about it Kitt? Kitt are you still searching for that career defining moment? Knock of my client inside Hell in a Cell, and it'll be just that, you will be the most talked about superstar in ALL of XWF.

But Vinnie, I want to up the stakes a little here, because I find its a great injustice to competitors on Savage like Kitt Kennedy, like Dolly Waters, who bust their asses week in and week out, yet you just hand Wild Cards out to people who get to relax with two weeks downtime on Warfare?

I'm not questioning your judgement... but let me ask you this, if Dolly Waters defends her TV Title for the second week in a row after having won it only 3 weeks ago would that not make her deserving of a Wild Card? If by some miracle Kitt Kennedy is able to defeat Dolly Waters, after having beaten Dillinger and Bearded War Pig, would that not make him deserving?

The choice is yours Lane...

Dolly Waters v. Kitt Kennedy, Hell in a Cell for the TV Title... Winner revives the final Wild Card for the Universal Title Elimination Chamber."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Vincent Lane (10-13-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:38 AM

Oh MAN that could be AWESOME!

Imagine... 15 minutes of pure HELL to determine the Television Champion!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-13-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-13-2016, 07:41 AM

Paul:

"I take it as you're accepting my proposition then, Vincent?"

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:46 AM

Hold your horses.

I really hate for this to be my first order of business around here, Vince, and I'm not really sure what's involved with a.... Hell in a Cell match? It sounds expensive though.

I don't think it's in the Saturday show budget, so.......... I'm going to have to give you a big thumbs down on this one, Mr. Heyman. Sorry.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Jefferson Jackson's post!
Dolly Waters (10-13-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-13-2016), Vincent Lane (10-13-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:50 AM

Oh, right... the budget and stuff.

Man, dude, I don't know... the money part has never really been my concern? I figured we were selling out everywhere, why not get bigger and better! Right?

How much does it cost anyway?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Gibbon (10-13-2016)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 08:07 AM

Probably a lot, Vince. Think about it, I presume you have to assemble this CELL, right? That'll take what...? Fifteen minutes out of showtime? You just said the match is only allowed last fifteen minutes. How can we justify that? Time is money, dude.

I'm just doing my job, people.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Jefferson Jackson's post!
Dolly Waters (10-13-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-13-2016), Vincent Lane (10-13-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-13-2016, 08:17 AM

(10-13-2016, 07:46 AM)Jefferson Jackson Said: Hold your horses.

I really hate for this to be my first order of business around here, Vince, and I'm not really sure what's involved with a.... Hell in a Cell match? It sounds expensive though.

I don't think it's in the Saturday show budget, so.......... I'm going to have to give you a big thumbs down on this one, Mr. Heyman. Sorry.

Paul:
"Wow... I didn't realize the company had fallen on such hard times. Who in the hell hired this jackass, who doesn't know a damn thing about ratings revenue to begin with?

I'll tell you what...

Since Philmorebutz owes my client some money anyhow, we'll foot up the costs for the Hell In A Cell ourselves. You'll be thanking me later, Jeffry."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Gibbon (10-13-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 08:27 AM

Yeah!

See Jefferson, we have the ability to BUY things here, like match stipulations! In fact, we have a whole shop full of good stuff like that!

I mean, we give all the proceeds to charity, but whatever, same difference.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 08:35 AM

The people who hired me are the good folks investing the money in this place to make it possible your client gets the winnings she's entitled to. I don't think I like your tone, Paul. Since when did this go from a proposition to a demand? I don't think it's wise to take such a simple match like uhhhhh .... TV Title? A TV bout on a second rate show with a new champion in some crazy match you've come up with. Okay, you want to front the money for the match. What about the medical expenses to your client and her opponent? What about the damages to the Smoothie King Center when it's all said and done? Are you planning on covering all of those as well? I'm just doing my job here, Paul.
Hate Post Like Post
Gibbon Offline
Thumper!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2016, 09:16 AM

A new voice echoes through the Arena, female butfamiliar and not soft.

Thumper: I HEARD you are here to keep things under control...

Thumper emerges from backstage and walks sedately down to the ring, vaulting from the floor to the apron and over the top rope to stand with... Paul Heyman? She looks him up and down once and then says herpeice.

:Thumper: I'll tell you what's out of control, the way women are being held back here! That's out of control, Mr Jackson.

She maintains politeness despite the venom in her stance and words.

Thumper: YOU just don't want to see Miss Waters in Hell in a Cell. We all here know Mr Heyman didn't just cook up the match. It's a travesty that You are just afraid to have a WOMAN in a cell. Medical bills, repair costs? What did you do, cut the insurance payments already? This is the XWF, and ifyou think it has potential... then let it be what it is, and stop holding WOMEN back!

OR YOU AND I CAN FIGHT IT OUT IN A MATCH... people would pay to see that.

What do you say, budget man?

You Need a Good THUMPING!!![Image: Bbxlhyu.jpg]
Banner Courtesy of Bearded_War_Pig and his Boo Boo Kitty F^%*
W.02 L.01 D.00
1x Heavy Metalweight Title
[Image: xwfheavy.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gibbon's post:
Dolly Waters (10-13-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2016, 09:22 AM

Benito Angelo walks in. He has a cigar and lights it with a hundred dollar bill.
You need money you say? I did just get 18 million dollars in gold. I'd loan you some, low interest..... I could even give you some money, but it all depends on what I'll get for helping.....

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 09:36 AM

(10-13-2016, 09:16 AM)Gibbon Said:
A new voice echoes through the Arena, female butfamiliar and not soft.

Thumper: I HEARD you are here to keep things under control...

Thumper emerges from backstage and walks sedately down to the ring, vaulting from the floor to the apron and over the top rope to stand with... Paul Heyman? She looks him up and down once and then says herpeice.

:Thumper: I'll tell you what's out of control, the way women are being held back here! That's out of control, Mr Jackson.

She maintains politeness despite the venom in her stance and words.

Thumper: YOU just don't want to see Miss Waters in Hell in a Cell. We all here know Mr Heyman didn't just cook up the match. It's a travesty that You are just afraid to have a WOMAN in a cell. Medical bills, repair costs? What did you do, cut the insurance payments already? This is the XWF, and ifyou think it has potential... then let it be what it is, and stop holding WOMEN back!

OR YOU AND I CAN FIGHT IT OUT IN A MATCH... people would pay to see that.

What do you say, budget man?

This has nothing to do with gender, whoever you are. I don't want to see anyone in the HELL IN A CELL. I don't write the cards, so if the women around here ARE oppressed... What do I have to do with it? You know she's 12 years old too, right? So who wouldn't be worried about her safety? She IS a champion. We can't afford to be dropping titles due to injury because of some crazy, unnecessary stipulations. Believe me, I'm just doing my job, folks.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 09:46 AM

(10-13-2016, 09:22 AM)BenitoAngelo Said: Benito Angelo walks in. He has a cigar and lights it with a hundred dollar bill.
You need money you say? I did just get 18 million dollars in gold. I'd loan you some, low interest..... I could even give you some money, but it all depends on what I'll get for helping.....

I appreciate the gesture, Benito, but I'm good on the cash. I'm here to save the COMPANY money. So... Yeah. I'm okay.

Hate Post Like Post
Gibbon Offline
Thumper!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2016, 09:47 AM

[color=#FF0000Who I am? You must not even LOOK at cards after they are written, nor see what happens out here... just tonight! I'm Thumper. I jut WON a Tripple Threat match here in this ring.

And now you're not just sexist, you're agist too!?

And if a CHAMPION doesn't defend and take riaks, they aren't much of a champion... Let the girl fight![/fight]

You Need a Good THUMPING!!![Image: Bbxlhyu.jpg]
Banner Courtesy of Bearded_War_Pig and his Boo Boo Kitty F^%*
W.02 L.01 D.00
1x Heavy Metalweight Title
[Image: xwfheavy.png]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 09:49 AM

(10-13-2016, 09:47 AM)Gibbon Said: [color=#FF0000Who I am? You must not even LOOK at cards after they are written, nor see what happens out here... just tonight! I'm Thumper. I jut WON a Tripple Threat match here in this ring.

And now you're not just sexist, you're agist too!?

And if a CHAMPION doesn't defend and take riaks, they aren't much of a champion... Let the girl fight![/fight]

I'm not exactly sure what you said there, but I'm fine with her defending her title. Just no Hell in a Cell.
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 09:53 AM

You don't have to pay any attention to Thumper, Mr. Jackson. As far as I can tell she is kind of delusional. Anyway, I feel like I've heard your name before. Maybe I robbed a company you were a part of.

5-5
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 10:10 AM

(10-13-2016, 09:53 AM)BenitoAngelo Said: You don't have to pay any attention to Thumper, Mr. Jackson. As far as I can tell she is kind of delusional. Anyway, I feel like I've heard your name before. Maybe I robbed a company you were a part of.

Did it involve selling bootleg computer chairs?

(10-13-2016, 09:54 AM)Michael McBride Said: "Don't be a bitch Jackson. If she wants to get herself killed. Let her. She's a big girl. I'm sure she can handle herself."

You of all people should know about people with price tags on their head, Michael. It's just, you and I think about it in different ways. We're both businessmen, surely you can see my point of view.
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-13-2016, 10:12 AM

Paul:

"Well no worries Mr. Jackson, we are well aware of the risks, which considering who my client's opponent is, are very minimal.

We have circumvented this entire charade and purchased the stipulation, which the XWF is now contractually obligated to fill.

Again, you'll be thanking me when your ratings are soaring through the roof."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 10:22 AM

I can't imagine a very exciting Hell in a Cell match if Dolly doesn't walk away with a few scrapes a bruises. We're just not about paying people to sit at home and lick their wounds anymore, Paul. You should see things my way because you, as well, are a businessman. A failed one for the most part, but hey, it is what it is. Go ahead, spend your client's hard earned cash on placing yourself in a dangerous situation. You do your job and, one way or another, I'll be doing mine.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 10:39 AM

"Let's make it simple.

Jefferson Jackson can observe the main event of Savage... which WILL take place inside the Cell, since as Mr. Heyman pointed out, I am obligated to provide for him now that he has invested the funds.

Mister Jackson can learn firsthand what the XWF experience is and if it is too much of a financial risk.

Deal?

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 10:48 AM

It's your gig, Rockstar. I'm just trying to do my job.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-13-2016, 02:30 PM

Ooc: sorry that it isn't coded properly I'm doing it on my I'm not quite sure how to do it on a quick reply .

Chris Chaos walks into Vinnie's office, slamming the door behind him.

"So...Vin man, we are giving Universal Title shots to anyone these days, huh? I am pretty sure I just beat your top man here......I have said since Day 1 I want a shot at that belt. Yet I get rewarded how? I get a triple threat against two scrubs and a match in Warfare against someone I have never even heard of?

But I get it. I have to EARN things around here. How about this.....You add my to that little Hell in a Cell match.......because, well....who doesn't like a little chaos now and then?"

He stares a hole through Vinnie, waiting for his reply.
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-13-2016, 02:32 PM

"Oh....and I don't even need the TV title on the line.....I just want a shot to be in the chamber...."
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 02:50 PM

Hey Chaos, how many titles have you held in the XWF?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 02:56 PM

Benito......I have you this week. I was going to just beat both you and Shaker Jones and go about ,y business.....But if you want to run your mouth I WILL go out of my way to hurt you.

Have fun with your JV title....Let the big boys talk.
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 03:02 PM

Whatever. You've had 2 chances to win a title, but you just couldn't do it, could ya? I, unlike you, take advantage of my chances. I haven't lost since my second match, while, I can't say the same for you there, buddy

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:04 PM

How about this, Vin Man. Have Benito here put his belt on the line. WHEN I win......I take it and drop it into a burning trash can.

Are you willing to put YOUR belt on the line? I don't want it, I just want to take you down a peg, tough guy.

So how about it. Put your useless belt up? Lose it and watch it burn? Or do you want to shut your mouth now and continue being a champion nobody cares about?
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 03:08 PM

I'll put my belt on the line, any time, any where. Name it. Let's go. I'm not afraid of you. Whenever you get near a title, you choke, so let's go. I'm trying to return prestige to this belt, but I suppose you can have a shot anyway. Maybe Shaker can help return some prestige.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:11 PM

Mr. Vincent Lane can we add this stipulation to this match? If I win the match I get to burn the heavy metal weight title in a flaming garbage can while Benito has to watch?
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 03:13 PM

And when I win, can I throw Chaos into that flaming trash can?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:16 PM

I'm up for it. All we need now is mr. Lane's approval
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 03:22 PM

(10-12-2016, 08:50 PM)Vincent Lane Said: They all surround the collapsed coffin as Vincent approaches the dust covered silhouette and offers him a towel as well as one of the same cards he handed to Robbie Bourbon earlier in the night.

Dude, Chaos, you must have gotten a concusssion last night.

I think you stuck that key card in your back pocket?

All you have to do is not LOSE before December. Think you can handle that?

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:30 PM

Chris scratches his chin.

"I did take a few blows to the head. Honestly, I didn't quite understand the card idea. I get it now. Yes, I for sure think I can handle that. Especially with this weak ass competition I have been given lately.

But, more importantly, is this stipulation on for my little triple threat on Savage? Mr. Angelo needs to learn a lesson."
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 03:37 PM

Wait. When I beat him, I get to throw him into the trash, and I get a card? Alright! Chaos, you better hope Saturday never comes, cause I'll be taking that one way ticket to the promised land.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:39 PM

"Benito. Shut your mouth and wait for Mr. Lane to sort this out. If he says no to both, that is fine, but it will give me IMMENSE pleasure to watch you cry as your precious title goes up in flames, just like your career".
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 03:43 PM

Well, I'm not going to allow one of our titles to get tossed out the window, dude!

Especially not one we just brought back... I mean geez, man, that thing was my idea.

BUT, if you guys want it to be on the line? Sure thing!

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:47 PM

"Oh no, it wouldn't be thrown out the window. It would simply be vacated. You can put the fire out right away. I just want to get the pleasure in handcuffing him to the ring while I take his precious little belt away from him. Feel free to put it back on the line---I just want to prove a point to him. But it is your call. I don't want that JV belt. I don't have time for every two bit schmuck to be attacking me every second. I have a card to defend!"
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 03:48 PM

Hmmmm.... so if he loses he loses his title. I can see it, but what keeps him from just turning around and regaining it later in the same night?

Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2016, 03:48 PM

Don't worry Vinnie, I won't lose. Besides, I really want to throw him into a trash can

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-13-2016, 03:53 PM

I thought you would never ask! You see, he seems to have a big mouth when it comes to me and my title history here. I don't care if he wins it again. I just want him to be taken down a peg. He has 'never lost since his second match' and 'never been pinned or made to submit', yet wants to get in my face over my title history? I just want to bring him down a peg. How about this....IF he loses it.....he cannot go for it again for an entire calendar month. Until 1 month, on the dot, from Savage. He has to stay beltless until Novemeber 15th. Does this work?"
Hate Post Like Post