Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babous Del Fin el Comacho
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-08-2016, 06:09 AM

One Day, Benito had a surprise vist from the Down Low Girl named School Girl. She entered his hotel room while he was clutching down his title pinning it toward his chest, she then unznips her dress to expose those rolls called victory and she puins his down like a hyena.

After few roll ups of the joint they split upin, she ended up knocking a pipe down his pinnicale head of his and drags his body towards the trunk of a car. Then she sits on top of the trunk calling the pinhead JB.

"yo JB, on top of this trunk where you told me to store himpin."

"Alright cool, just uh....wait for me to show up to claim him."

Loud nipppy chippiny noise is heard from the TRUNK!!

"SHIT HE TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF THE TRUNK...HURRY UPin' HERE!"

At last, we see JB show up pushin the hoe off the trunk and opins it to see Benito, then he pulls him out the trunk and beats him with a baseball bat. Then he stands over him with one shot to the ankles two to the arms and three strikes to his guts. Then he sticks the baseball bat to his head for the count

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-08-2016, 09:06 AM

(10-08-2016, 06:09 AM)John_Black Said: One Day, Benito had a surprise vist from the Down Low Girl named School Girl. She entered his hotel room while he was clutching down his title pinning it toward his chest, she then unzsize=xx-small]color=#000000]n[color][/sze]ips her dress to expose those rolls called victory and she puins his down like a hyena.

After few roll ups of the joint they split up[ize=xx-small][olor=#000000]in[/colr][/sie], she ended up knocking a pipe down his pinnicale head of his and drags his body towards the trunk of a car. Then she sits on top of the trunk calling the pinhead JB.

"yo JB, on top of this trunk where you told me to store him[sze=xx-small][clor=#000000]p[/colo][/sie]in."

"Alright cool, just uhmeaning="81...82...83"]....[/meaningwait for me to show up to claim him."

Loud nipppy chippsize=xx-small][olor=#00000]in[/col/sze]y noise is heard from the TRUNK!!

"SHIT HE TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF THE TRUNK...HURRY UPize=xx-small]olor=#000000]in'[/coloze] HERE!"

At last, we see JB show up pushin the hoe off the trunk and opins it to see Benito, then he pulls him out the trunk and beats him with a baseball bat. Then he stands over him with one shot to the ankles two to the arms and three (1,2,3) strikes to his guts. Then he sticks the baseball bat to his head for the count

Signature: ioB keeB aY hctulC nifleD annaw tsuj ,ay nip ot tnaw t'nod I
gninniP asI hctiB

Title: Babous Del Fin el Comacho

Benito Kicks out.

I JUST WANTED LUNCH

Benito runs away.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2016, 07:52 AM

Nice try, JB.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Benito Angelo

Hate Post Like Post