Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINNIPPINPINPINPIN
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-06-2016, 06:43 PM

Dolly grabs this bitch after he falls, nobody really saw this pin coming until it was over. Ending in the 123 was the count, and if not then, then soon enough, Loverboy would swoop in and count 1...2...3... [Echo], when will these dipshits get it through thier thick skulls? Timing is everything boys. Entering the age of aquarius, and just ask luca if I'm speaking fucking norwegian here.
Pussy boys... I bet if you had a dollar for every time you lose to me... None of you fucks would need shit again. So lets finish this with a cradle small package and the 1... 2... 3
Dolly grabs the champ and slams him down, she goes for the cover...

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-06-2016, 07:49 PM

(10-06-2016, 06:43 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Dolly grabs this bitch after he falls, nobody really saw this pin coming until it was over. Ending in the 123 was the count, and if not thmeaning="PIN"]e[/meaningn, then soon enough, Loverboy would swoop in and coun[meaning="school boy"t[/meaning 1...2...3... [Echo], when will these dipshits get it through thier thick skulls? meaning="pin!!!!!!!!"]T[/meaningiming is everything boys. Entering the age of aquarius, and just ask luca if I'm speaking fucking norwegian here.
Pussy boys... I bet if you had a dollar for every time you lose to me... None of you fucks would need shit again. So lets finish this with a cradle small package and the 1... 2... 3
Dolly grabs the champ and slams him down, she goes for the cover...

The capital letters spell DELETE

Title: PINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINPINNIPPINPINPINPIN (one nip in there, the rest are pin)

Benito Kicks out at 2

Ciao Dolly. Pensi davvero solo perché si erano davvero buoni nella divisione Federweight si può battere me? Io non sono mai stato lì a batterli. Ho notato che abbiamo fatto hanno qualcosa in comune anche se. Kennedy non ha mai battere uno di noi. A presto!

English Version: Hi Dolly. You really think just because you were really good in the Federweight division you can beat me? I was never there to beat you. I did notice we did have something in common though. Kennedy has never beat either of us. See ya later!

Benito gets in a limo and drives away

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Dolly Waters (10-06-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-06-2016, 08:10 PM

Nice

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2016, 08:16 PM

Vincent rolls by on Bjorn's old motorized cooler.

Sup. Uh... don't tell Bjorn, 'kay dudes?

Anyway, everything seems in order here.

Winner and STILL Heavyetalweight Champion - Benito Angelo

Hate Post Like Post