Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Waters, come to Papa Blackstone
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-01-2016, 10:24 PM

Oh so Dolly kicks out after 1!

But of course I would against a dumbass like Tommy, I mean John Wish, or Black, or Stamose, or whatever in the fuck your name is; and yes, in fact I do need a hug.

I need a hug from a big stinky assed loser because I'm feeling quite emtional right now thinking about how incredibly pathetic that attempt was. Dont I deserve better than this? Don't I deserve to have someone challenge me who actually stands a chance?

Frankly this is getting really fucking old, you and people like you, copying the exact same podunk ass insults against me.

...sigh...

We get it: Heymans' a fat Jew, I'm a little girl, he's ripping me off, it's passed my bedtime, yadda yadda.

Oh yeah, and I did say your win was the worst, because it was... You know why? Because you tried pinning Doctor D'Ville while I was the campion you stupid fuck. It was around that moment that realized you were the most piece of shit on earth and thought I'd do you a favor and just walk away.

Made no difference though right? Not like you've improved since then, so FUQ!!!

John, lost any matches lately? Of course you have... Or at least you would, but you never opt into bookings. That's kinda your roll around here right? Say something foolish, then have your black ass handed to you, and then vanish; only to pop up every now and then to try and pin a 24/7 champ because you lack the depth and the effort to do anything of meaning.

Dolly rolls her eyes.

Don't be a menace, John. Do us all a favor and scurry on back to the merry ol' land of oz with the rest of your winged ape brethren.

Have a nice day and Go choke to death on an ice cube, you dumb fuck.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Dolly Waters, come to Papa Blackstone - by Dolly Waters - 10-01-2016, 10:24 PM