Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Begin The Whimsical Fuckery
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2016, 12:39 PM

Hey there Mr., Mrs., Dr., Professor, Captain, General, Admiral, and Inmate America!

Hello.

Me and Arby...

Robbie and I...

Right, I come first. Anyway, we wanted to let the entire locker room know that we won't be interfering in this tournament at all.

Well, maybe a little.

Okay, a lot.

Soooo...

Can't wait to see those promos. I wonder if GT is going to use his telekinesis. Maybe D'Ville and Soldier can look motivated to fight real, honest to goodness main event talent like, well, me if they win the tourney. Maybe Peter and his baby hands can make a tag to, wait, does he even remember who his partner is? Maybe the Blackest Hole just opens wider and wider, like a goatse film. There's even some shit that's only popular in Canada, Jerkbeast and Busdriver.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-07-2016)