Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took Week Off to Get Some Serious Feedback
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-24-2013, 09:02 PM

Now I know a few people read my RPs to a point, at least i would assume based on my likes...but either way. I wanted to get some constructive criticism from you all on how my RPs are coming off. By constructive, im tallking negative AND positive. I do have a set style that works for my schedule. not that i don't want to improve, i just don't have hours on end to brainstorm/outline/rough draft every RP I do. I have three kids and work 6 or 7 days a week. My style lets me compose RPs within an hour, thats why they read mostly like promos. With all that in mind, I would like to see what you guys think I can do to improve. I'll give you links to my normal RPs, which I'm more concerned about getting feedback on.

Madness Short RP
Madness Normal RP
Madness Normal RP2
Madness Short RP2

the last one i was kinda strapped for time, so it got done in about 20 minute. regardless, i still want feedback on these since they are the most recent.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-24-2013, 09:50 PM

Not bad! This won't be terribly constructive, I don't think, but I like it. I generally don't like long RPs, but that's my attention span.... So, by personal preference, I rather like your RPs.

From a critical perspective, I can't find a lot to say. I think your style works for you. How far it'll get you, I don't know exactly, but I like your persistance despite your tight work schedule. Keep it up.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
Shocker (04-25-2013)