Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
What Happens Next...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-22-2013, 10:20 AM

As we all know, its never a good idea to be late with your appointments...

I was sitting at my table in the courtroom, rubbing my eyes violently. I had not slept since last night and was worried abut a few things. First off, I felt like I was about to get the shaft from the English Legislature. Secondly, I knew if this hearing didn't finish before 1PM, I had no chance of making my match at Madness tonight. Let's hope this is quick.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The judge had entered the room a few minutes ago, and was reviewing his notes from the previous hearing. He had every intention of finishing this hearing quickly, and with a guilty ruling no less.

Please be seated. We are here today to review evidence against the Defendant, Matthew Scott. He has been charged with one count of common assault as a criminal charge. He has also been charged with two separate lawsuits totaling 1,000,000 euros in damages and physical distress.

Your honor, can I speak?

Why?

I wanted to make a plea deal with the Plaintiff.

You do realize that your about to receive you judgement, correct?

Wait, I thought you said I was going to have a chance to defend myself today.

There is a reason your case is going to be dismissed, Mr. Scott...

WHAT!? Why is this case being dismissed??

Order Counselor! You have failed to understand the process of law. You formally served the defendant in the United States. You also failed to understand that this was held at a US company funded event. Therefore, this is being judged to be outside the jurisdiction of the English law. If you would like to file a lawsuit, you must do it in a American institution. Case is dismissed.

SMACK

SMACK

I don't know what the hell happened here, but it looks like I'm off the hook at least for now. I just hope I have enough time to make it to Madness for my match tonight...

OOC: Sorry, been a busy weekend. Kinda a shitty r/p, but wanted to tie up that loose end from my other r/p.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shocker's post:
(04-22-2013), Ann Thraxx (04-22-2013)