Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devastated
OneInTheChamber Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-27-2016, 10:42 AM

::It has only been mere moments since Unknown Soldier devastated Chris Chambers on his first attempt to steal the XTreme Title. Paramedics had pulled Chris into one of the observation rooms in the airport and had already given him a once over and a bag of ice for his balls. Chris excuses himself and walks into the bathroom and locks the door. He slowly walks over and looks into the mirror and slumps down into the floor with his face in his hands::

Chris: Well what a way to fail on my first attempt....maybe this isn't the place for me. Who knows... already a failure. God, please grant me the peace to know what I should do from here... I should have known better than to go after Unknown... and now look, I'm just another name on the list of people who have tried and failed... That's what I get for trying...

::Chris begins to sob as he leans his head back against the nearest wall. He tries to shake it off and climbs back to his feet and looks in the mirror. He wipes a few stray tears from the corners of his eyes and splashes a bit of water on his face. He unlocks the door and walks out, speaking under his breath one last time::

Chris: Pathetic... you shouldn't have even tried... you'll never make it in this federation Chris... come on ... What are you gonna do now...

::Chris walks off camera with his head hung down low. He carries the stench of defeat behind him, looking like a scolded puppy::

some text
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2016, 10:47 AM

"You ever heard someone say you shouldn't cry on your first day in prison? Well, don't be a little bitch your first day in XWF, these will tear you apart, just ask Ghost Tank."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-27-2016, 11:56 AM

Frodo is now horny.

"I thought I heard there was a bitch around. Soldier, who needs to get this dick?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2016, 12:31 PM

Trust me in when I say this chamber, I don't do promos all that much that led me to a 0-1,000,000 winless record with recently just winning one. Now that I realized that I had to do them in order to get the top and win more while stop crying in the breast milk and stop getting bitch slapped by every branch on the way down. Basically what I'm saying is that don't worry about loosing, your going to do more of it before you win more, then as you get seasoned you'll start winning more. just keep your head up and keep on trucking.

(Drezdin pats chamber on the shoulder and starts to walk. But stops mid way comes back twards chamber and saids this to him)

Oh and by the way if you ask any one here what happens when you cry in the breast milk....like the old saying goes they will choo you and spit you out like a bad habit. Becareful I don't wanna see your career cut short.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-27-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2016, 12:33 PM

(07-27-2016, 11:56 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: Frodo is now horny.

"I thought I heard there was a bitch around. Soldier, who needs to get this dick?"
Oh and Frodo if your now horny.....he's right over there. What in the hell are you waiting for go get him you man fucker

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-27-2016)
Soupcan O'Malley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-27-2016, 07:26 PM

(07-27-2016, 12:33 PM)drezdin5788 Said:

Oh and Frodo if your now horny.....he's right over there. What in the hell are you waiting for go get him you man fucker

Oi!

I said, Oi!

Don't be a disrespectful little cunt, Frodo sticks his wee Smackins in everything, not just lads.

[Image: soupcan.jpg]
[Image: SDI5Q92.png]
1x (Pawned for booze money)

Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-28-2016, 05:42 AM

Roxy walks by, then sees the poor soul Soupcan sitting on the corner and picking at his blistered feet.

"Oh, you poor thing. Um... do you have change for a fifty?"

She digs through her Coach bag, not finding bills of any smaller denomination. Then, an idea seems to hit her.

"Oh!"

She slides the hem of her tight miniskirt up almost to her hip, exposing a purple garter with several dollar bills stuffed into it.

"Old habits die hard, you know? Here, O'Malley. Buy something to eat."

Roxy drops three dollars in front of Soupcan and walks off.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-28-2016, 10:36 AM

(07-27-2016, 07:26 PM)Soupcan OMalley Said:
(07-27-2016, 12:33 PM)drezdin5788 Said:

Oi!

I said, Oi!

Don't be a disrespectful little cunt, Frodo sticks his wee Smackins in everything, not just lads.

what!? He's not a man fucker? Then what is he a bi-fucker?

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-28-2016, 01:11 PM

"I'm your boss. That's what I am. ."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-28-2016, 03:52 PM

(07-28-2016, 01:11 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "I'm your boss. That's what I am. ."
hey! I ain't a bro........Ima.....Ima......toasted coconut.....yeah that's what I am...a toasts coconut

Hate Post Like Post