Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blacck Diaries: The Double Elimination...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-22-2016, 06:16 AM

TAPED on July, 21 post LoF match...

[We see JB walking to his locker room, and he bumps into Sayors who was just done with an interview. Then Sayors runs up to him and asked him for an interview...]

Sayors: Hey JB, do you have a minute?

JB: I got plenty of time man.

Sayors: Well then, how did you expect the battle royal to turn out?

JB: Shit, to be honest, I thought it would have wasted the company millions; but somehow, the powers that be convinced us who were in it that we will have a surprise.

Sayors: What was the surprise?

JB: Well I can't spoil it for everyone... you have to wait and see for yourself.

Sayors: Alright then, how did you put up with being eliminated twice in one night?

JB: I don't really know and can't explain the feeling, but I have been in matches that got me eliminated plenty of times. I can't list them all, but the matches itself was fun.

Sayors: Are you upset that you couldn't be the last man standing?

JB: For what? to win a moldy sandwich from Thomas?... Guess I spoiled the ending. I mean two guys were eliminated Cena/Batista style...just to have Thomas tell them to fight on the next show...please!

Sayors: It was the thought that counted right? I mean when you posted your trash talk vignette for the Federweight title few weeks ago, you seemed uninterested with it Why is that and how did it affect your focus in the royal?

[JB then has moment of thinking, he then scratches his head then tries to come up with a reason..]

JB: The real reason is that belt was a joke to begin with, if you looked into my catalogue of belt in this place, I have only captured belts that aren't even exclusive to begin with. I thought to myself, hey if the powers that be booked me in a battle royal in match for non exclusive title, and pay for my tickets to London; then I am all game, but not going to put on a effort to give a fuck.

[Then we see that Sayors camera man signaling to cut off the interview with JB, then JB takes the cue to go to his locker room while the scene fades off.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
drezdin5788 (07-22-2016), Thomas Girard (07-22-2016), Unknown Soldier (07-22-2016)