Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very DANGEROUS pin attempt
THE Darren Dangerous

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2016, 11:07 AM

"My name is Darren 'Dangerous' Dangerous and I am the greatest HARDKORE wrestler in the world today. Just look at people like Scully, the current number 1 contender who exposed me as the little bitch I am, kickstarting his rise to greatness.

My first quest I shall embark on in my return is to beat YOU unknown soldier, but your not unknown because I know exactly who YOU are. You are a just a bead of sweat on my dangerous taint. Bow before me, feast your eyes upon how dangerous i am."

Darren Dangerous blades himself across his forehead before he gets down on his hands and knees while a scientist in a lab coat very carefully places down an object. That object? A petri dish of some mighty fine c diff. He proceeds to lick the petri dish clean while a crimson mask of hepatitis B pours down his face as he pounces atop of Unknown Soldier before hitting him with his infamous DDDT (dangerous DDT). he goes for the pin...

1, 2...
[-] The following 1 user Likes THE Darren Dangerous's post:
Blue Gator (07-02-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2016, 08:31 PM

Soldier kicks out.

"Seriously don't be such a , can't you see I'm busy writing my new cross breed story of manga and vampire novella. I'm about to make a better romantic horror story then those queers who did Twilight! Barney Green has already pre-ordered 666 copies so leave me the fuck alone because I don't have time for this nonsense and if I don't get my way I'm going to bitch about it constantly and cry like a little teenage girl, which ironically is my entire audience of readers for my series about homo-vampire erotica! Calling yourself 'dangerous' is about as gay and lame as saying that your middle name is 'danger.' You alliteration for the use of the word used repeatedly is about as unique and creative as a drezdin promo. I mean, let's get real, Scully is the one to help your rise to greatness? Seriously? But I guess if he's able to cure the disease known as , maybe it's possible for you to cure 'whiny bitch crying itis.' If you plan on coming back at me again, please, bring some more Diff because I'd much rather deal with that shit then the shit that's come flying out your mouth!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-05-2016, 05:00 PM

Loverboy walks by, checking all of the hallway's doors and closets, looking for Girard.

Piece of fuckin' shit...

He looks at Soldier and Double (Triple?) D, who have been on the floor for so long that they've both gone delirious from hunger... in fact, it appears Soldier has begun to feed off of Dangerous.

Oh, gross... and did you shit yourself too? God damn it, guys...

Loverboy rules the pin and then pulls out his cell, texting Girard to come clean up this mess.

Maybe one day this jackass will do his job without me having to tell him to.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

Hate Post Like Post