Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! So you know
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-30-2016, 03:43 PM

So y'all are where of it, that is a promo. I posted that because he thinks that any, all, and every xwf super star over the years that did one is a long ass winded boring promo that no one should suffer from one or should give a damn about. His motto or should I beliefs in that action speaks louder than words not a promo. So if any one looks at like what in thee fuck my apologies. Part two is with going to be up by 11pm tonight(I hope) or at the very least tomorrow at 4pm. If you have any questions just ask away.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2016, 09:54 PM

Yeah, I was wondering if I could get a little bit more explanation of the character development that came out of that RP. My question is, how did you come up with the idea and what inspired you to write it? Ever since I read that RP I can't stop thinking about where this story about font and size is going to go. The descriptions, the narrative, and the overall visual paint brush in my imagination is just running absolutely wild. I can hardly contain myself!

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
(07-02-2016), "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green (07-02-2016), Blue Gator (07-02-2016), Dillinger (07-02-2016), Scully (07-03-2016), Thomas Girard (06-30-2016), Vincent Lane (07-03-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-02-2016, 08:36 AM

Honestly lot of my characters weather if it's a chick or dude or in this case the current one that I am using, it all has to do with me 50% of the time(life) The other 50% I havta change it up when I'm using me. Other than that I use what ever I conjured up in my head. And use you guys to my advantage if I can. Oh an if the the opportunity is there or if even I remember use just my character.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-02-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-02-2016, 10:50 AM

(06-30-2016, 09:58 PM)Luna Hightower Said: How long did it take to write that rp?
It is not so much how long it's more like why did it take so long. To answer that is lets just say you can blame my one lonely brain cell for that.

Hate Post Like Post