Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1V1 MI N00B
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2016, 02:16 AM

"Ded U eliminate mi frm teh rumbel after U g0ts eliminated lik teh sac of shite U R, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Soooo Shade U lil shit, 1V1 mi n00b, U n Mi @ Sunday Nite #Savage. U will feel teh powah off mi BAN HAMMA n SUX MI COX lik tht bitch Jizzden, lmfao. #Getrekt #Callout #Thestreakwillcontinue"

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-20-2016, 10:57 AM

Why in the hell would any one wanna fight your morbidly obese Rosie odonnell ass? I mean rupaul is a better challenge. Hell I've said it many of times I'm 0fer since I've joined the xwf and I make a better challenge than you.

(Drezdin gives meme a can of slim fast)

Here you may need this, it'll help you in the long run for your stamina

......and by the way NO!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

06-20-2016, 11:07 AM

Jakob walks in the room when he notices Drezdin trying to be tough.

"Hello there guys, sorry to interrupt this... riveting conversation of yours. Drezdin, you say you're a bigger challenge than Green over here... but you lost to him. What's up with that?"
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-20-2016, 01:18 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong what about you? And as far as loosing to him......though it is true that lost to him, it was just a fluke ass win. I had shit on my mind and I wasn't wrestling the way I should. But have no fear my dearest Jakob, the next time I come back to full time fighting here in the xwf and the next time I face him the out come will be different and the drezdin you see before you won't be the same person now......

(His cell phone rings)

Damn it!..........

Hate Post Like Post
"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Offline
Fighting 4 Ur Memes

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2016, 04:17 PM

"I wasn't callin U 0ut Jizzden, I waz l00king 4 tht fagg0t Shade. Git ur salty a$$ 0ut 0f here unless U want mi 2 #rek U again,"

[Image: 98b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-20-2016, 04:55 PM

I know that

Hate Post Like Post
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

06-20-2016, 06:41 PM

"The lady has a point."
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-20-2016, 08:06 PM

(06-20-2016, 06:19 PM)Luna Hightower Said: "Driz. You were the first to go over the ropes. You bitch."
oh hold on now, you calling me a bitch?now you listen to me very carefully.luna my dearest beautiful the one thing that ivbaie notice over the years is that it dosent matter if its a match based or a promo based every fed that is out there that I looked at, even being here in the xwf,every fed thaevt is out there, jakob, and you luna have one thing in common and ya wanna know what that it? well ill tell you what that is, the one thing that you, jakob, and every fed that ive looked at and here in the xwf, is that every shmuck that I my self has come across does this looooong ass winded predicable promo that either no one gives a shit or its to damn long,do to in most case get there ass kicked by the person that they are facing or in other words being predicable. basically what I am trying to say is this, it is one thing in doing a looooong ass winded predicablepromo and say what will happen, this, that, when its over, so on and so on. you know and I know and eveyone knows that it is an wholeother thing when you have to walk ya ass out there in the ring and prove it. it will be so much better when the next promo comes outthatits short and said that the actions will speak not they promo it self.......oh and by the way luna my dearest trust me when I say this that like me youll be the one that will go on a loosing streak and goes over the rope first. when itll happen? that I do not know but trust me it will happen

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-21-2016, 06:41 AM

"What you seem to forget, Luna is that the XWF camera men are like trained ninjas and they film wherever and whenever they like, regardless of you cutting a promo or not. You may not have intended to air footage of yourself but that didn't stop the XWF from doing it for you. Basically, your life isn't your own anymore and this company enjoys proving that at any chance they can get. All part of the charm that makes this fine company separate from the rest, once you sign that dotted line and become a paid employee, your life belongs to them. Nothing is private or sacred anymore. Everything is up for grabs in the name of entertainment and you have zero control over that. It's all listed in the contracts they issue, at least it was in mine and even with that being the case, I still signed and do you wanna know why? Cause now, I'm lawless. Anything and everything I do, can and will be classified as entertainment and no one can dispute otherwise. Isn't life grand? I can walk out onto the street right now and blow some random person's brains out and I won't suffer the consequences. It'll all be swept under the entertainment rug. Of course there are loopholes to that, for instance your life pre-XWF is always up for grabs and can definitely haunt you, if the right person chooses to dig up the past in order to use it against you but if you're clever enough, you won't let that happen. Otherwise everything's gravy, baby! Enjoy life in frontier times while you can! I know I will."

"As for Drezdin, you're going to have to take the shit outta your mouth, I can't understand a word you're saying with all that fecal matter caked in there."

[Image: rTQMvmN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dillinger's post:
Jakob Davis (06-21-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-22-2016, 04:59 PM

Eenie, meenie, miney, more
Catch some shit head by their toe
Who will be my Savage foe?
Y'all motherfuckers like talking shit,
Say the fucking word and you are it!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-22-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-23-2016, 10:15 AM

Heya bourbon dearest, you rang

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Vincent Lane (06-23-2016)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-23-2016, 03:35 PM

Dearest? No need to fawn, sorry to be a drag,
Picking me for a Savage date? You'll wish you went stag.
I'm a wild creature, like a fifteen point buck.
I'll leave you field dressed and shit out of luck, silly fuck.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-23-2016, 03:39 PM

Let's anti it up a bit bourbon my honey..........(evil laugh!!!!!!!!)

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Braddock Offline
The Übermensch

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-23-2016, 03:47 PM

(06-22-2016, 04:59 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Eenie, meenie, miney, more

More and toe don't rhyme.

[Image: qeuhwfY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-23-2016, 05:20 PM

(06-23-2016, 03:47 PM)Felix Braddock Said:
(06-22-2016, 04:59 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Eenie, meenie, miney, more

More and toe don't rhyme.

Neither do you.

Any other semantics you feel like dwelling on or are you just in line to get your ass whooped too?

Hate Post Like Post