Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! MAY 2016 SOTM
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2016, 06:06 AM

Can you believe it's June?

Time to start tallying votes for the May Star of the Month!

Tell us who and why. Have a little healthy discussion but don't be derogatory or rude about it.

Will it be a first timer like Makavelli or Ghost Tank?

Will it be a repeat like Gilmour or ME (YOU'RE ALLOWED TO VOTE FOR ME ASSHOLES.)

Ahem. Sorry. I lost my composure.

Let's get this party started!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2016, 06:09 AM

In case anyone is wondering... my vote is going to RaYne.

He finally won a legit title here, and he earned it. Also, he has been EXTREMELY active, going so far as to actually run a regular show.

From behind the scenes to in front of the cameras, he's been a vital part of the XWF for some time now. Taking the IC Title is the cherry on top for me.

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-03-2016)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2016, 06:37 AM

Kristen Silver is my vote. She has always been very quietly putting out good stuff to read and this month she performed well and had good role plays throughout the entire month.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
Kristen Silver (06-02-2016), Rain (06-03-2016), Vincent Lane (06-01-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2016, 06:43 AM

Can we get some activity here?

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-03-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-02-2016, 08:37 AM

Ok, boosting this by actually voting. I vote Reeve as well. He's improved, won some matches, a title, and Anarchy. Plus, he's a solid af match writer.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2016, 09:10 AM

As much as it may seem like a dick move, and in all, like, three SOTMs I've voted for, this one I feel confident enough to say,

My vote goes to myself. I've been on the rise since I came back. My promos have been doing better, better than even my old RPs(which did get me votes in my debut month and almost beat Evertrust back then). And this last Warfare was the best I've done. I've also decided to step up some more, by helping out with a match, and I'm thinking of doing more. And while Reeve did well with Anarchy, I feel like I had to push him, like he pushed me, for Warfare, and I ended up on top. If he tells me that he didn't put his all into it, I'll be pissed. But, yeah,

For the reasons that I've beaten Reeve, I'm stepping up more for the shows, and continuing to grow in my promos; I vote for myself.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(06-02-2016), Rain (06-03-2016), Vincent Lane (06-02-2016)
Makaveli Offline
EXIT NORMALITY - ENTER MAKAVELI

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-02-2016, 10:36 AM

Vote goes to reeve for all the reasons already listed

[Image: MAKAVELI.jpg]
Titles Held: Intercontinental, Tag Team (w/ Peter Gilmour)
Win / Loss / Draw (Since Return): 1 / 0 / 0
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Makaveli's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-02-2016, 11:41 AM

My vote goes to Reeve. He stepped up big time this month. He's been consistently running a show, is a solid match writer and finally won a big title. No doubt he's finally earned an SoTM.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Girard's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-02-2016, 12:36 PM

(06-02-2016, 11:41 AM)Thomas Girard Said: My vote goes to Reeve. He stepped up big time this month. He's been consistently running a show, is a solid match writer and finally won a big title. No doubt he's finally earned an SoTM.

Better than you. Lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-02-2016, 04:47 PM

You have to admit GT makes a solid, firm, aromatic argument

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2016, 08:53 PM

I think Rayne or Reeve is also an excellent choice as well, but I would like to say this. Reeve running Anarchy along with putting up an excellent battle with Ghost Tank certainly was worthy of superstar of the month material, I would just like to note that Ophelia McVeigh is the character that won the Intercontinental title.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad as all hell that Rayne has come around from being an XWF nuisance to an excellent contributor to the fed and won his first legitimate title. Also, if he wants to make multiple characters because that's his deal then that's totally cool too. Personally, I'd like to seem him focus all his energy into one character, but if he wants to expound his creativity with multiple ones then by all means he should continue.

I do think it raises a topic of discussion here about whether or not we should be voting for just a single character or a handler as a whole. I'm not saying that Rayne or Reeve shouldn't get this award for this reason at all. I just think it's something that's never really happened before and worth discussing.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Rain (06-03-2016)
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-02-2016, 10:54 PM

Tank is my vote. He has improved so much over the months. His RPs are always fun and we'll thought out.

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Fontanna's post:
(06-02-2016), Rain (06-03-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-03-2016, 05:06 AM

(06-02-2016, 08:53 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: I do think it raises a topic of discussion here about whether or not we should be voting for just a single character or a handler as a whole. I'm not saying that Rayne or Reeve shouldn't get this award for this reason at all. I just think it's something that's never really happened before and worth discussing.

Fair point, and I think if we give it to a character I would vote Ophelia over Reeve. Ophelia is more active and known, even if Reeve is the one doing the show.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-03-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-03-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-03-2016, 11:58 PM

[NOTE: Ran long with this one... sorry. >__< Loved you guys' comments and it brought up a lot of things, so hoping this is ok...]

First off, yesterday was my b-day, so reading all this positivity was a pretty cool gift of sorts. Thank you all. <333

Thank you all so much, seriously... I'm glad people have noticed that I've tried to improve myself, both IC and OOC. I'm loving this return, for real... I really don't know what to say except that I do haffta give props to GT. I loved how he played the Stone Cold card on Anarchy's debut, destroying people and standing up to the GM [Reeve]. GT, I can only hope you stick around in Anarchy, cuz you make for an excellent champ and bring legitamacy to the title. Plus, you vs Reeve is an awesome feud in my mind, ala Austin/McMahon. And your work speaks for itself. My vote's for you. ^__^

But for all those who voted for me... thank you. It's confirmation that I've come a long way from the annoying, obnoxious, depressing "raYne" that showed up in '13. And if they're out there, I'd like to give my props to Mr. XWF and Alexandra Callaway. In different ways, they helped me tremendously, during both before and after my initial death. Not to mention Peter Gilmour [who is another candidate in my eyes, always putting in work], for believing in me and being a friend.

Plus Ann Thraxx, Minxs, John Black, Frodo, Eli, Sid, LJ Havok, Nazi/Griffin, Azrael/SuperNova/Satellite Tony, Jessie, Vinnie Lane, Shane, Maddy, Paul, Archie and the list goes on. You guys have molded me to be who I am in XWF, and I thank all of you, regardless of if you're reading this now or not. I know the winner hasn't been decided, I just feel like you guys deserve the credit for putting up with me, bringing me back, and giving me a second chance to prove myself. Love you guys. <3

BTW, Ghost. Thank you for the helluva fight you put up. Most def' the toughest battle I've had so far, as I didn't really get to put my all into the others, but I finally got my shit together, put in my work, but you came out ahead. The old me would have prob. bitched about it, but I'm taking losses better now... I've had enough to get used to them by now. :^P But it's kinda like you said in one of your roleplays... it's not always the wins that matter, it's the battle itself. Thank you for being a part of Anarchy, and THANK YOU GT, for bringing out the best from me. If not me, then you. Peace, bro.

#ThankYouGT

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
(06-04-2016), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-04-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2016, 08:53 AM

Is there a vote in there?

Happy birthday, Rayne.

In response to Soldier, I totally agree with what you're saying. Rayne is pretty unique in that all of multiple characters seem to bleed together, almost to the point of being the same character... plus he tends to post everything under the same account anyway.

We HAVE seen multiple characters win SOTM before, last year the Brick Squad took it. To me, the vote would go to Ophelia, like Frodo said, with the BTS stuff just being sugar on top from the handler.

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-04-2016, 11:40 PM

Yeah, sorry for how long that was. >__< But my vote was for GT.And thank you for the happy birthday. It wasn't much, and I slept through half of it, but I had a decent time with my mom and godma. Again, sorry for the length of that post, I tend to ramble, especially about things that are big in my view. One more time-- GT gets my vote. ^.^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(06-10-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-05-2016, 01:15 AM

should be ME for single handedly winning the tag belts

but I'll go with GT. he brought it this month

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(06-10-2016), Ophelia (06-05-2016), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-10-2016, 10:06 PM

Kristen Silver, her RPs have been incredibly consistent and her progression has shown.

GT has done amazingly well, but I have a tough time voting for someone who nominated themselves, so...

GT. May SOTM.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(06-10-2016), Kristen Silver (06-14-2016)