Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Era Of JB and Skkizy
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-24-2016, 01:41 PM

We see JB inside the studio of the XWF, where he stands inside some poorly lit room where he walks down to some room where he stands near the door to speak.

JB: Listen up XWF, as you know, I am trying to break into the tag division. Yes Shane had told the boys in the back to be affliated with whomever they want to be working with. Well, since you guys don’t know who I am trying to get it going with, let me give you a brief detail about this man who I want to partner with, this man has been in the company since… well few years ago, then disappeared elsewhere and now is back for some action.

Then we see him opening the door where we see Skkizy tossing things around the room and acting like a madman, as we see the cameraman startling as Skkizoid speaks.

Skkizoid: Hey Mr. Cameraman! Look at you... all happy, all optimistic, looking like you're having the best FUCKING TIME OF YOUR LIFE! You remind me of my brother... he was such a spoiled ass brat, always got what he wanted. Got all the pretty girls, got all the latest clothes... and look at me. I SAID LOOK! What about me? I never got the girls or the flashy clothes all I got was

PAIN! Now that I have Johnny as my new brother, I'm gonna take the time to ensure that everyone in the XWF FEELS MY PAIN!

After Skkizy’s tirade, we see JB putting his arm around his shoulder to signify the new alliance that can take over the XWF.

JB: You see this man, guys, he’s going to be the one who’s going to make a statement that none has made before in their career. He will ruin anyone who steps in his own way; better yet, we will kick anyone’s asses who tries to fuck with us.

Then we see Skkizy grabbing the camera to say some more stuff.

Skkizoid: SEE YOU SOON!

Just like that the scene fades into obscurity.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Skkizoid (06-07-2016)