Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suck my clit, bitch-tard.
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Offline
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-15-2016, 11:54 PM

"Unkown Soldier, you must be the ugliest fucking chick I've ever seen in my godforsaken life. Even my girlfriend Ophelia looks better than your sewer dwelling, feces smelling, semen swallowing little cockroach infested corpse you chimney sweeping twerp! You should thank your fucking non-existant cock gobling savior, Satan, becase it MUST have been through a devil-deemed miracle that you pried that putrid fucking title away from the hands of my little pet Ophelia's friend Reeve. You pray to some supposedly 'evil' deity, which anyone with half a working brain cell knows is about as real as your chances of ever becoming more than a glorified curtain/cock jerker. I mean, look at the great things he's done for you, like leading you to teaming with a certified like Dimmy or being shacked up with a fat john in a seedy motel for crack money. You're pathetic, you're pitiful, and you're a petty j0bber on a roster already filled to the brim with your ilk. You want true darkness? Just take a look into my eyes and see the face of earthly evil incarnate, the only evil that truly exists.

"I care for no one but myself and my sweet, darling Ophelia. Of course, he'll let you know that at the end of the day, he may be good, but I am the ONLY star that matters in the Midnight Sky that is the XWF. I know that YOU know I've been in this company for about the same length of time as you, and look at my resume compared to yours. You've wallowed in the undercard, fighting for scraps, while I've made impact after impact, shaking this company to its motherloving core, and returning from death after our 'beloved' WarFare GM fucked me to death. Literally. Soldier, you are one of the skankiest, bottom-feeding, bullshit spewing, mediocre COCK HOLSTERS I have ever met in my life. I'd rather take a sweater, cut it to ribbons, tie the pieces together, and use it as a noose to hang myself from a tree than watch another one of those ABOMINATIONZ you call a promo.

You're the male equivelant to Ginger Snaps, if she worshipped Saddam Hussein's gay lover. If that doesn't ring a bell for anyone, watch an episode of South Park. Satan's more of a than raYneBow Dash himself, and that's saying a lot. You fucking queer as folk fucker, I'm going to take my fucking leather boot, shove it down your throat and make you choke on the heel you little bitch. You couldn't handle Ophelia's jock strap, much less face him in the ring, which is why I'm doing this instead of him. You just aren't worth his time, sweetheart. After everything you've been through in your career, the hell you've endured in life, I hope you can take one more loss-- namely, that strap you felt so proud to hold over Reeve when you tossed him over the top. Let's pray, shall we? Lord... kill this man. Amen. PIN, fuckwit."

|pin|

[Image: ann%20thraxx%201_zps1uyx8grq.png]

"How come all the weird, kinky stuff in the world reminds you ppl of me?"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2016, 04:46 AM

OOC: Xtreme pins and Federweight pins = No Autoplay for music and or videos

Soldier kicks out.

Unknown Soldier: "First, let's get one thing straight you erotic little emo fuck doll, I've never heard such a filthy mouth from any type of woman in my entire life. Thankfully, from the ugly pug lookin' fucking face of yours, I can still make that statement since the only thing standing in front of me is most likely swinin' a set of testicles between their legs. You must be a very, very confused little bi-sexual she-beast, because throughout your entire unprepared little spat you just let fly from your lips, you acknowledged that your wife/husband/other transvestite lover Ophelia as both a man and a woman. Which is fine, to each his own, fuck goats for all I care, but you better get your shit together if you're going to think that half assing it is going to be enough to take this title away from me! Get your shit together, emo trash, because if your definition of being dark and scary is locking yourself up in your bedroom so you can slit your wrists, cry, and listen to the band HIM all night then we are VERY much different outlooks of what exactly evil is.

The only star that matters in the midnight sky is you? That kind of pathetic poetry might work on your ninth grade English teacher, but it certainly isn't impressing me you overgrown excuse for a rat. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles called, and they want their karate teacher back, because after taking a good look at your disgusting bitch face I can tell you've been gnawing on something nasty. Probably your lover Ophelia's face from the looks of it. Also, I've never fucking heard of you in my life. McVeigh... hmmm... Weren't you famous for something in Oklahoma? Oh what the hell does it matter, either way, I find it more than hilarious that YOU are trying to compare resumes to ME! SERIOUSLY! Wallowing in the under card? Bitch please, if I'm wallowing in the under card then your jobbing on the pre show. I'm now a 3 time Xtreme champion and hold this 24/7 fucking Federweight title too! I'm the walking embodiment of Xtreme and your just some stanky maggot slut, out there probably giving nickel blowjobs in the parking lot so you can save up for the next Slipknot album.

"You really started to lose me in your idiocy towards the end of your speech. Because you told me that YOU came out here instead of Ophelia because I'm not worth his/her/it's time? I think the fact of the matter is that no matter what McVeigh or shape shifting form Reeve came out here as, that they would certainly be wasting MY time and there own. The Federweight title is staying right here. Now, let Reeve teach you how to shape shift those genitals into a giant over sized pussy, so I actually can fuck you to death, because clearly frodo doesn't know how to get the job done."

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Ophelia (05-16-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2016, 06:45 AM

XWF Owner and Universal Champion, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane walks by the Federweight Hallway while signing some paychecks and hears music, for some reason.

Wait a minute, dude... no one is allowed to play music like that in here!

He rushes over and sees Soldier and Ann-Thraxx rolling around on the floor, trying to tickle each other or some shit.

Guys, have a little class, dudes. The stock drops every time this sort of homoerotic stuff leaks onto our website. I'm calling it!

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion: Unknown Soldier!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Ophelia (05-16-2016), Unknown Soldier (05-16-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-16-2016, 11:57 PM

OOC: I totally forgot about that, sorry >__< But ya gotta admit... Mushroomhead fucking rocks. XD

--"Other" Shane

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post