Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLOP!!!!
Miss Maverick's C. Diff Shit Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

05-07-2016, 02:00 PM

Hey! There's my home, the X-Treme Championship belt!

I really wish my boyfriend, Dick of Peter Gilmour, were here so we could move onto the property together. Build a nice little white picket fence, get a dog, enter into 'best manicured lawn contests,' ... then we could get gay married and adopt some little babies to raise!

I love you, Dick of Peter Gilmour. Ever since we first met, when I still lived inside of Maverick's rectal cavity, I knew you were the one for me.

Come home.

The turd pile lands on Unknown Soldier's face while Soldier sleeps. Some even gets in his mouth!

Edit
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-07-2016, 09:22 PM

Soldier kicks out and swallows the fecal matter resting around his mouth. He licks his lips then proceeds to speak.

Unknown Soldier: "Taste like pathetic retirement! This isn't the first time a literal piece of shit has tried to pin me. I recently defeated Shade in a tag match on Anarchy a few weeks ago. Also, make sure you get a prenuptial agreement with Peter's dick, otherwise that mother fucker is going to clean you out dry after he leaves you for Dim's butthole!"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless